PDA

View Full Version : lost all gems

ac8888
08-26-11, 08:31 AM
When I logged in fashion city today, only 1 gem left, originally there should be around 26 gems. Pls give back to me.
id: ac8888

kooky panda
08-26-11, 08:37 AM
first try restarting your device. If they are not there, delete the game and redownload it from the app store.(you will not lose your game).
If they do not show up, you will need to email support@teamlava.com to have them look into your game.
provide them you storm ID , the game and when this happened.

nmishii
08-26-11, 08:42 AM
When I logged in fashion city today, only 1 gem left, originally there should be around 26 gems. Pls give back to me.

Do you have an extra slot? Many people have accidently bought an extra slot for 25 gems.

kooky panda
08-26-11, 08:46 AM
nmishii

Good point. (I acutally did it again yesterday. I notice that I had one extra slot, I looked up my gems went down.)

americ9597
08-26-11, 06:57 PM
Hi, This happened to me too. I don't know if I clicked too fast, which is horrible in this game because I have misused gems before because it doesn't ask "are you sure" or anything like that. But I don't see anything that I may have purchased by accident, just all gems are lost but a few! What do you mean by an extra slot? What is that?

Thanks for your response.
Jeannie

kooky panda
08-26-11, 08:16 PM
Hi, This happened to me too. I don't know if I clicked too fast, which is horrible in this game because I have misused gems before because it doesn't ask "are you sure" or anything like that. But I don't see anything that I may have purchased by accident, just all gems are lost but a few! What do you mean by an extra slot? What is that?

Thanks for your response.
Jeannie

IN the catalog where you have slots to make your clothes, at the very end you have an option to purchase additional slots for 24 gems each.

54sasa
08-26-11, 11:02 PM
I lost 24 gems because the new faux fur box ads was misleading.

talyon
08-26-11, 11:07 PM
Tapping something accidentally and getting it isn't an option, it's abuse. We've all done it no matter how careful we try to be. Lol

Hawaiianmomma
08-26-11, 11:10 PM
I lost 24 gems because the new faux fur box ads was misleading.

It's okay Honey, if you feel this is a problem email TEAMLAVA Support

Maggie1106
08-31-11, 04:44 PM
Storm8 ID: Maggie1106
Casa De Maggie Level 35

I had 26 gems and now when I accessed the game to play I only have 1 gem. I didn't use my gems at all but they dissapeared. I want my gems restored. That is such a shame, this makes me not wanna play again! :(

Rachael98
08-31-11, 04:48 PM
Hi guys-

The forum sadly doesn't have the power to refund gem losses. For this, you must e-mail TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com). Sorry.

Also, HawaiinMomma, gem purchases are non-refundable:).

Mogwai4111
08-31-11, 04:49 PM
Storm8 ID: Maggie1106
Casa De Maggie Level 35

I had 26 gems and now when I accessed the game to play I only have 1 gem. I didn't use my gems at all but they dissapeared. I want my gems restored. That is such a shame, this makes me not wanna play again! :(

I think you may have a new "slot". TeamLava has made spending gems as easy as possible, for your convenience.

Rachael98
08-31-11, 04:51 PM
I think you may have a new "slot". TeamLava has made spending gems as easy as possible, for your convenience.

...and theirs:D.
Moving swiftly on...

Hawaiianmomma
09-02-11, 08:02 PM
Hi guys-

The forum sadly doesn't have the power to refund gem losses. For this, you must e-mail TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com). Sorry.

Also, HawaiinMomma, gem purchases are non-refundable:).

That may be so but she still has a right to try.........

vicktorian
09-05-11, 12:59 PM
I accidentally added a new slot so i emailed them and they didn't do a single thing for me. This is exactly what the email said

Edit: Please do not post Support emails on the forums.

25 gems is $5 dollars. I am tired of hearing people say "email TeamLava Support" because TeamLava did not do anything for me. I love this game but I am not gonna just let something like this just slide... I would much rather spend $5 on 4 apps or 2 coffees or a pack of tampons, etc. than on 1 slot - a slot which I will probably get once I level up I WANT MY FIVE DOLLARS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

trenae
09-05-11, 02:00 PM
As a reminder folks, please do post support emails (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15033-Do-not-post-Support-emails-in-the-forum) on the forums.

Rachael98
09-05-11, 02:07 PM
As a reminder folks, please do post support emails (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15033-Do-not-post-Support-emails-in-the-forum) on the forums.

Why are you allowed to say that freely and I get scolded:p? I have an idea actually...

Anyway...moving onwards, sadly, accidental in-game gem purchases are non-refundable. Only when TL is at fault through a glitch (technically they're not at fault in your case, vicktorian, although saying that would cause a bit of a ripple...) will they possibly refund you.

nidaa007
09-06-11, 02:03 PM
i hate team lava for giving gem purchase option in almost everything... from buying a new slot to availing a gem sale... i hate those pop ups too... today i accidently hit that "recover all" button (some clothes got expired) and lost 16 gems... huh ... i didnt purchase gems... was saving them since ages.... Team Lava should add some reconfirming option.... i never wanted to spend 16 gems just for those stupid expired clothes... feeling soo bad ... :(

dRod627
09-10-11, 04:27 AM
I had 28 gems. I went to a neighbors boutique & when I came back home I only had 3! I didn't buy anything. If I did accidentally buy an extra slot it'd only give me 1 extra, right? Do you gain slots when you level up?

kooky panda
09-10-11, 07:55 AM
I had 28 gems. I went to a neighbors boutique & when I came back home I only had 3! I didn't buy anything. If I did accidentally buy an extra slot it'd only give me 1 extra, right? Do you gain slots when you level up?

Yes you do gain slots when leveling up. max slots without buying is 22.
You can email support@teamlava.com- give them your storm ID, game and when you lost the gems. They can look in your game and tell you if something was bought.

vassy09
09-10-11, 05:52 PM
My whole store resets itself after two minutes. I had just changed my store and filled in items then after checking on my neighbors it got reset back and I lost the items that I replaced.

kooky panda
09-10-11, 05:54 PM
My whole store resets itself after two minutes. I had just changed my store and filled in items then after checking on my neighbors it got reset back and I lost the items that I replaced.
If you are saying that when you open you store that all your items sell off fast please see this thread for more information:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?16068-Clothing-disappeared&highlight=clothes+disappear

kells81
09-23-11, 07:59 AM
I just accidently bought a new slot with 25 of my precious gems-I'm very upset now!

katd9152
08-13-12, 08:19 AM
@team lava. You say expansion is 25 gems, but for restaurant story and fashion story extra slots/appliances cost me 49 gems! How does that work and how is that fair that one customer gets exactly the same stuff for half the price you are trying to charge me?

sweetstuff525
08-13-12, 08:21 AM
@team lava. You say expansion is 25 gems, but for restaurant story and fashion story extra slots/appliances cost me 49 gems! How does that work and how is that fair that one customer gets exactly the same stuff for half the price you are trying to charge me?
It used be 25 gems but they hiked up the price to 49 gems for everyone

katd9152
08-13-12, 08:27 AM
It used be 25 gems but they hiked up the price to 49 gems for everyone

So basically they expect people to pay ?6.99 (bout ten bucks usd) instead of half that for just one fictional slot in one fictional game?!?!?

Some when I see people with awesome shops they have obviously brought many items of over ten bucks each!?!

Hahahaha.........I should write my own app!

I paid only thirteen dollars usd for The Sims on my Laptop...full game, no add ons

sweetstuff525
08-13-12, 08:31 AM
So basically they expect people to pay ?6.99 (bout ten bucks usd) instead of half that for just one fictional slot in one fictional game?!?!?

Some when I see people with awesome shops they have obviously brought many items of over ten bucks each!?!

Hahahaha.........I should write my own app!

I paid only thirteen dollars usd for The Sims on my Laptop...full game, no add ons

Well some people buy stuff with earned gems... I have some pretty gem stuff but have spent about 30usd in a about a year,..... Yes many people buy gems its their choice

rowayyah
08-24-12, 10:51 AM
Yes!!😡i lost 8 gems by mistake! I was just customizing my avatar with stuff I can't buy but then by mistake I bought a shoe, and here's what's worse, IT DOES NOT MATCH WITH ANYTHING I HAVE!!!!!!!!

triztriz99
09-29-12, 07:23 AM
first try restarting your device. If they are not there, delete the game and redownload it from the app store.(you will not lose your game).
If they do not show up, you will need to email support@teamlava.com to have them look into your game.
provide them you storm ID , the game and when this happened.

i con tacked TL cuz that happened to me i lost 24 gems and they said not refundable can u tell them for me kooky pls! i want my gem back

kooky panda
09-29-12, 07:28 AM
i con tacked TL cuz that happened to me i lost 24 gems and they said not refundable can u tell them for me kooky pls! i want my gem back

If you accidentally purchased an item, I am sorry to tell you that TL does not refund accidental purchases.:(

KadeeDid
09-29-12, 09:32 AM

I lost gems in another game. team Lava said that it was an "in synch" error and do not refund gems even for in synch errors. I have also had gems deducted and expansion completed in Pet Story even though I was not even near the expansion area to click on it. these glitches happen but there is nothing you can do. try emailing Team Lava support but it will take about 4 days or more and they will say there is nothing they can do. you will first get an email saying that they have received your email but are experiencing higher than normal customer issues.