nomore939
08-26-11, 01:01 AM
I press the button store on my clothes and shoes
I dont know where it stores and where can I get it back

I know where my furnitures stored but i dont see anywhere for my clothes

Please help

Hawaiianmomma
08-26-11, 01:06 AM
Is the Clothes Ftom Gifts Or You Made Them?

Hawaiianmomma
08-26-11, 01:08 AM
Are the clothes you store presents from neighbors dear or clothing you made?

nomore939
08-26-11, 01:34 AM
The clothes that I made

Hawaiianmomma
08-26-11, 01:47 AM
Do you put them on the tables and racks when your finished making them Hon?

nomore939
08-26-11, 03:44 AM
Yes I put them on the table
And when I dont have space i press store the clothes on the table
I am pretty sure that the button does not say anything like throw away

kooky panda
08-26-11, 04:35 AM
When you click on a table with your clothes on it there are only two options
The top button clears this counter-all clothes disappear you receive no money and cannot get the clothes back
The bottom button keeps the clothes on the table

You cannot store the clothes

Hawaiianmomma
08-26-11, 12:06 PM
Mahalo Kooky

*Need one Help Section in Main Lobby and not spread all over da place like broken dishes.
As too hard for some to niele (be nosey) around this place, gotta make it Big,Bold, Cartoony like the front entrance to TL, Need Picture.
Each Story Game should have Visual Pictorial Rundown on the Mechanics of each game, more than half of these threads on dis forum would be gone, not everybody speak English, da tutorials get now not definitive for a lot people, you guys gotta beef it up Professionally.And please put arrows with each step.

kooky panda
08-26-11, 12:10 PM
Mahalo Kooky

*Need one Help Section in Main Lobby and not spread all over da place like broken dishes.
As too hard for some to niele (be nosey) around this place, gotta make it Big,Bold, Cartoony like the front entrance to TL, Need Picture.
Each Story Game should have Visual Pictorial Rundown on the Mechanics of each game, more than half of these threads on dis forum would be gone, not everybody speak English, da tutorials get now not definitive for a lot people, you guys gotta beef it up Professionally.And please put arrows with each step.

HM I agree, but these do take a lot of time to set up. Once I get some extra time, I can try to set one up for fashion ...and add pictures to the farm one.
Any member that would like to take on the tasks is more than welcome. Just PM and let me know if you are interested..(would probably look better than mine anyway).