PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Items!

joyirene
08-24-11, 07:04 PM
I don't know about anyone else, but Halloween is one of my favorite holidays! I figured we could start suggesting some Halloween items here - although it is a month away and I'm sure TL will put out a post like this later! Also, if anyone has any pics of Halloween items in restaurants, I've only seen a few so post them here!

Personally I'd like to see:

Black & bright orange floor tiles and wallpapers.
A Halloween Box with different Halloween items.
Some COIN decorations, like jack-o-lanterns and ghosts and other things we could put around!

joyirene
08-24-11, 07:09 PM
It's actually two months away, and now I'm sad because I thought it was closer for the 5 minutes that I was writing that post 

queenrocks77
08-24-11, 08:16 PM
Definatly need ghosts and bats and Jack o lanterns!
Witches!
Cobwebs!
A picture that says "boo"
Food:
candy apples (without razor blades please)
Halloween cookies.

Scary Box:
Monster statue (frankenstien or Dracula)
black cauldron

joyirene
08-24-11, 08:20 PM
Ooooh a cauldron! That would be SO AWESOME if there was a cauldron you could cook Halloween food and make potions in!!!

bawpotter
08-24-11, 09:55 PM
Awesome idea! I would really like that!

bawpotter
08-24-11, 10:07 PM
I was thinking about the cauldron, and I thought of a really good idea.

Instead of making food in the cauldron, you make potions. These potions give you... boosts. For example, if their was an XP Potion, you would gain double XP for however long the potion was active. If it was a Coin Potion, you would earn double the amount of coins for however long the potion lasts. If it was a speed Potion, you would sell food a lot faster.

Theses are some a few possible potions that you could brew!

joyirene
08-24-11, 10:08 PM
That would be sooo awesome. And they should definitely all cost coins.

lambyo
08-25-11, 08:06 AM
A few people have a Reaper guy - please bring him back!

joyirene
08-25-11, 08:10 AM
Yeah I've seen that too! I wish there was a thread that posted the images from the Halloween items, but I couldn't find any.

hectorloch
08-25-11, 08:47 AM
It's actually two months away, and now I'm sad because I thought it was closer for the 5 minutes that I was writing that post 

And we're still waiting for some summer here !

The Halloween Box was a great issue and I'm sure you'll see it again soon. Possibly with some new items but frankly, this one stands the test of time without additions - but if you think otherwise, I'm sure you'll say.

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z345/hectorloch/Hween2.jpg

The full list was (I think) -

Grim Reaper Figure - with scythe
Black Trellis and Archways
Black Cat
Spooky Trees
Gravestones - 3 or 4 types to build your own graveyard :)
Witches' House complete with cauldron, skulls and turnip lanterns
Haunted House - mega house
The Owl

I think this was the owl's first appearance. There was a row about the cat at the time - folk had been asking for a cat for ages and this was the first appearance of one - BUT you had to run the lottery of the Box to get one. People were not pleased !!!

This is a picture of the house - cracker !

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z345/hectorloch/893c938e.png

joyirene
08-25-11, 08:48 AM
I wish I played farm story lol!

hectorloch
08-25-11, 08:50 AM
This was the cat all the row was about. Although most folk have removed their Halloween items to Inventory, you still see the cat displayed on some farms.

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z345/hectorloch/55a4cbf3.png

hectorloch
08-25-11, 08:51 AM
I wish I played farm story lol!

No time like the present :)

joyirene
08-25-11, 08:57 AM
I do have a farm but all my items were 3 hours or more then I deleted it lol

hectorloch
08-25-11, 08:59 AM
I do have a farm but all my items were 3 hours or more then I deleted it lol

.... it'll still be there :)

myweedpatch
08-25-11, 09:44 AM
Hoping for bats roosting, a bring back of that cute black cat and owl, Maybe a pet spider! Ick! Coiled snake...wolf that doesn't look like a husky....Spooky mansion or small small small graveyard with fog, candy bowls on a small table, skeleton hanging from tree, old spooky tree with maybe a face hidden in the bark, or a group of spooky trees, Coffin creeping open...maybe vampire starting to come out, pitch forks, Gothic black iron fencing, Ghosts/sheet hanging from a tree or on a stick or slightly see thru to put anywhere and witches, giant pumpkin, dried up corn husks, grave stones, Broom, spooky arch, cob/spider webs...

redbites
08-25-11, 09:45 AM
I was thinking about the cauldron, and I thought of a really good idea.

Instead of making food in the cauldron, you make potions. These potions give you... boosts. For example, if their was an XP Potion, you would gain double XP for however long the potion was active. If it was a Coin Potion, you would earn double the amount of coins for however long the potion lasts. If it was a speed Potion, you would sell food a lot faster.

Theses are some a few possible potions that you could brew!
This idea is AWESOME!!!!! great job!!!

myweedpatch
08-25-11, 09:47 AM
TP'd small house or/and tree!

...they didn't give a treat...so got a trick!

myweedpatch
08-25-11, 09:48 AM
Great idea bawpotter

pinkster73
08-25-11, 11:01 AM
How far before Halloween does the Halloween box come out?

hectorloch
08-25-11, 11:19 AM
How far before Halloween does the Halloween box come out?

It was 14th October last year - a big update (but we didn't get them weekly then). The mansion at 10m came out same day. Readers were amazed - both at the price and at the idea anyone would have 10m :)

joyirene
08-25-11, 11:41 AM
Lol wowwwww 10m would take over 3 months to earn, at least the way things are moving now.

joyirene
09-22-11, 11:19 PM
Well they're here!!!! There's a 5 gem table, chair and wallpaper. Other than that all those AWESOME decorations are 20-55 gems. I'm not rich so I'm really depressed now. Halloween food is out... Witch soup and pumpkin porrige... Not sure on stats though all my appliances are full of pizza!!!

joyirene
09-22-11, 11:23 PM
Edit: adding mummy pizza and eyeball soup thanks to JoJo for telling me :) and if anyone doesn't have them yet I had to delete and reinstall for them to show up and they're not all the way at the front like usual new items. Also, the face icon that leads to other TL/S8 games changed when I did that... It's not a square more like a misshapen tear drop and smaller. Cute though :)

joyirene
09-22-11, 11:25 PM
Edit: also bat wings for the grill! (thanks again JoJo) I also uninstalled and reinstalled bakery and fashion, but no new items on those yet and that icon didn't change. Didn't bother to check foods/clothes though!

kimmie07
09-22-11, 11:28 PM
Wish there was a way to make the farm darker at least for this month of Halloween n fog machine spiders like how they have diff color patches on ground for cs so we could do. A dirt cemetery cemetery sign spooky tree black roses body parts I love love Halloween u should see my yard

PurpleIvy
09-23-11, 10:26 AM
http://i53.tinypic.com/eledlh.png

Aren't the cauldrons great!!

JoJosBakersDelite
09-23-11, 10:50 AM
http://i53.tinypic.com/eledlh.png

Aren't the cauldrons great!!
Yes they are! It would be even better if they could be displayed in the cauldron once they were done cooking, but alas it goes into a bowl!

PurpleIvy
09-23-11, 11:19 AM
Grrrrr, just got the weekly update and...no halloween stuff! It's all gone!!!! I only got the hawaiin tables and chairs for gems and cabana with gem purchase...guess we have to wait for TL to give us back the new recipes and deco...also the grilled mushrooms that came back on the grill for android are gone again, what a disappointment! Does anyone still have halloween stuff? I also checked and no new halloween gifts either!

PurpleIvy
09-23-11, 11:20 AM
Grrrrr, just got the weekly update and...no halloween stuff! It's all gone!!!! I only got the hawaiin tables and chairs for gems and cabana with gem purchase...guess we have to wait for TL to give us back the new recipes and deco...also the grilled mushrooms that came back on the grill for android are gone again, what a disappointment! Does anyone still have halloween stuff? I also checked and no new halloween gifts either!

Also no badges for this android user!