PDA

View Full Version : Ending Contracts Early Flaw

Unregistered
10-06-10, 07:26 AM
First off, I would like to say great job and great game. Don't listen to the people that give you grief about coming out with new items.

So my flaw that I see in the game is the position of the $4 charge to end a contract early. Personally, is the charge a little steep, yes, but the position of it allows people to hit it by accident. I just recently was collecting my contracts and one was not due yet, but naturally I hit it then pressed accept. I do not know about other players but I cherish my money and to lose 4 dollars on an accident kind of sucks. Maybe a button that prompts you to chose yes or no afterward would be nice.

I hope you take my suggestion into consideration and very nice work Team Lava.

ID: coleopolis if refunding that money would be an option.

Unregistered
10-06-10, 05:56 PM
Same thing just happened to
me, is there anything that can be done to refund the cash - it took me ages to make the cash :(

Unregistered
10-09-10, 03:33 AM
please sort it, I have Lost about 12 city cash like this, and it is so hard to earn.

Unregistered
10-09-10, 07:22 AM
You know, maybe you ought to have more control over your fingers? It has never happened to me, because I don't tap constantly. Tap the right amount of times and it NEVER happens. Stop blaming the game for your inability to use the game properly.

Unregistered
10-09-10, 06:27 PM
You know, maybe you ought to have more control over your fingers? It has never happened to me, because I don't tap constantly. Tap the right amount of times and it NEVER happens. Stop blaming the game for your inability to use the game properly.

Clearly people lost their hard earned cash and are just asking for extra precauctions (as with the in app purchases) not a lesson from you in tapping. Seriously, how is this comment even helpful? I'm pretty sure all players are cautious and mindful of how many times they tap! Sometimes the game freezes slightly and before you know it the cash is gone!

Stoffershorty
10-11-10, 05:01 AM
Same thing happened to me... twice!
It wouldn't be a problem if the City Cash was cheaper or easier to come by!

Unregistered
10-11-10, 03:00 PM
I have lost city cash the same way. The game needs more safeguards to prevent this. Canceling a contract should not be so eensive. You are already losing the money paid for the contract. I won't be buying any more city cash. It is too easy to lose without even knowing it.

sherripon
10-17-10, 11:16 PM

Hi, it's not really about "control over fingers". It is really a design flaw.

1. I see a "completed" icon over my factory.
2. I double tap it to collect coins.
3. Somehow, the "do you want to end your contract early?" screen popped instead and obviously since my brain already told my finger to double tap, I cannot stop it early enough.
4. So I clicked the "YES" by accident, and lost 4 city cashes.

It is extremely annoying. Why would that "end your contract early" screen still pop up occasionally when my factory is VISIBLY completed its task?! It really shouldn't even pop up since the factory has already completed the task!
This is really a glitch, not about how "well" we control our fingers.

And I have probably lost 16 city cashes to this glitch since I have played the game. I'd feel more okay about it if I really was waiting for the factory to finish its job, but I have be charged those city cashes and did not save any time at all. And I was trying to save up 24 coins for the Halloween goods! Now I'm down to only 6 cashes again and it makes me feel so sad.

I would love to have a refund of these city cashes as well if possible... my ID is sherripon.

Though somehow I feel that this "design flaw" is done on purpose... so that the developing team can get more money? I hope there is an option of converting coins to city cashes... even if it is as expensive as 10000 coins to 1 city cash, I wouldn't mind since it's still not real money.