PDA

View Full Version : Get Out On the Farm (FAQ for Beginners)

Pages : [1] 2

kooky panda
08-24-11, 06:06 PM
How to Play:

Earning Coins

The easiest way to earn money is to plant Crops, Trees, and Animals which you can later Collect for Coins.

Planting Crops

To plant Crops you must first prepare the land by plowing it. There are two different kinds of land that you can plow:

Dirt: Dirt is leftover after you Collect Crops. To plow Dirt tap on it once and tap on it a second time to confirm. Once you have confirmed you will be placed into Plow Mode and can plow other Dirt by tapping it once.

Empty Land: tap on this once to highlight it and tap again to confirm that you want to plow it. You may also drag the highlighted box to refine your selection before confirming it. You must confirm every time you want to plow Empty Land.

Once you have plowed the land you can tap on it to open the Store. Find the Crop you would like to plant and tap it to plant that Crop in the selected Plowed Land. You can continue to plant that Crop by tapping more Plowed Land.Remember to come back and Collect your planted Crops when they're ready or they'll eventually wither!

Placing Items That Aren't Crops

Items that aren't Crops (Animals, Trees, Decor, etc...) must be placed on Empty Land. If you don't have Empty Land then you will have to Sell something to open up the space. To Sell something, open the Edit Tool from the Tools Menu (bottom-right corner) and select Edit and then the Sell Tool (red shovel). Once you have selected the Sell Tool, tap on the item you want to Sell and tap again to confirm. Once you have Empty Land you can open the Store from the Tools Menu and select what you want to place on the Empty Land. Once you've selected the item, tap on the location that you want to place it on and tap again to confirm.
If you do not want to sell your item , you can store it in your inventory. Click on item hit the blue chest.
To access your inventory: Go to Tools, Edit, then on right go to inventory.

Mastering Crops:
After reaching level 8, you can now begin mastering your crops. When in your store, you will a bar under Crops and trees.
As you plant and harvest a certain crop or tree, you bar will increase.
After completing a level you will get :

level 1-2000 coins/20 xp
level 2- 1 gem/50 XP
level 3- 4000 coins/100 xp
level 4- 1 Gem/200 xp and a gnome

Fertilizing Crops

You can buy Fertilizer from the Enhancements page in the Store. Fertilizer will instantly fully grow any Crop you choose on your farm OR revive any Crop that has withered. There is also an option that will allow you to Fertilize your entire farm at once which will both fully grow planted Crops and revive withered Crops.

Community Farming

The Community is composed of everyone who plays Farm Story. You can help members of the Community by watering their Crops for them or just go and look at their farm. To find members of the Community, open the Social page from the Main Menu and tap the Community tab. From here you can view a list of several Community members. If you would like to go to their farm to water Crops or to look at their farm, tap the Visit button.Watering another player's Crops will grant them bonus experience and coins when they collect that Crop and will increase your Star Rating. Your Star Rating is displayed at the bottom of the farm you are visiting and can range from 0 stars to a full 4 stars. A higher Star Rating increases your chances of appearing at the top of the Community list. Keep in mind that you can only water a Community member's Crops 5 times each day, so if you want to get a 4 Star Rating you will need to help several Community members or Neighbors (explained in the Playing With Friends section).

Creating A Storm8 ID

Before you can add Neighbors (explained in the Playing With Friends section) you must first create a Storm8 ID. To create a Storm8 ID open the Social page from the Main Menu and tap the Invite Friends tab. If you already have a Storm8 ID it will be displayed at the top of the page. If you do not have a Storm8 ID, you will have to sign up for one. Remember that when choosing a Storm8 ID this is what you will give to other players if you want them to invite you as a Neighbor, so be sure that you choose wisely.

Playing With Friends

You can become Neighbors with your friends from other Storm8 and TeamLava games or become Neighbors with Community members you've met in Farm Story. A Neighbor is similar to a Community member but you can water their Crops 10 times each day instead of 5 and they have their own page so that you can find them easily. To become Neighbors you need to follow these easy steps:1. Open the Social page from the Main Menu, tap the Invite Friends tab and signup for a Storm8 ID if you haven't already.

2. Tap the empty box next to the "Friend's Storm8 ID" text, enter your friend's Storm8 ID, and tap Invite.You have now invited someone to be your Neighbor. They won't show up as your Neighbor until they Accept the Invite.Likewise, other players can invite you to be their Neighbor using your Storm8 ID (creating a Storm8 ID is explained in the Creating A Storm8 ID section). To see if someone has invited you to become their Neighbor, open the Social page and tap the Invite Friends tab. Neighbor Requests that you have received will be displayed and you can either Accept or Decline them.

Frequently Asked Questions

How to get into my inventory

Hit the tools button on bottom of screen, then the edit button,look to the left and hit the inventory button, scroll through and pick the item you want to place.

What are in the special chests?

Buying spending 24 gems, you will receive one random item out of the chest. If you go into the chest again you could get a duplicate item.
You can see a list of items here. (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?24806-The-NICE-and-(MOSTLY)-ACCURATE-Resource-for-the-Special-Boxes-Farm-Story)

Why Are My Crops Withered?

Once Crops are ready to be collected, they will eventually wither and not be collectable. It takes a little bit longer than it took the Crop to grow for it to wither, so a Crop that takes 1 day to grow will take approximately 1 more day before it withers. For example, if you plant a 1-Day crop on Monday morning, it will be ready on Tuesday morning and it will wither on Wednesday morning.Remember that you can unwither Crops by using fertilizer! It can be purchased from the Enhancements page in the Store.

What's The Difference Between Crops, Trees, and Animals?

There are a few differences between Crops, Trees, and Animals.

Crops can wither while Trees and Animals do not.

Crops can only be Collected once and then must be replanted. Trees and Animals will remain on your Farm once Collected and their timer will restart.

Crops must be planted on Plowed Land. Animals and Trees must be placed on Empty Land (to find out how to get Empty Land, please read the How Do I Turn Dirt Or Plowed Land Into Empty Land or How Do I Sell Items On My Farm section).

All three give XP when placed on your Farm, but Trees also give XP every time you Collect from them along with Coins. Crops and Animals only give Coins when you Collect.

How Do I Place Trees/Animals/Decor/etc...?

All of these items must be placed on Empty Land (to find out how to get Empty Land, please read the How Do I Turn Dirt Or Plowed Land Into Empty Land or the How Do I Sell Items On My Farm section). Once you have Empty Land you can open the Store from the Tools Menu and select what you want to place on the Empty Land. Once you've selected the item, tap on the location that you want to place it and tap again to confirm.

How Do I Turn Dirt Or Plowed Land Into Empty Land?

You must Sell the Dirt or Plowed Land to get Empty Land in that location. To sell something open the Edit Tool from the Tools Menu (bottom-right corner) and select the Sell Tool, then tap on the item you want to Sell and tap again to confirm.

How Do I Sell Items On My Farm?

To sell something open the Edit Tool from the Tools Menu (bottom-right corner) and select the Sell Tool, then tap on the item you want to Sell and tap again to confirm.

How Do I Move Items On My Farm?

You can move items on your farm by using the Move Tool. First open the Edit Tool from the Tools Menu (bottom-right corner) and select the Move Tool, then tap on the item that you would like to move, drag it to the location that you want to place it on, let go and tap again to confirm.

When Will I Be Able To Water Again?

Farms that you have already watered for the day will be available to water again at midnight (Pacific Time).

What Does The Star On My Screen When I Visit Someone's Farm Mean?

This Star indicates your current Star Rating and can range from 0 Stars to 4 Stars. It indicates your activity within the Community and lets you know how much you are helping other players and lets other players know how much you help the Community if they see you on their Neighbor or Community page; a higher Star Rating increases your chances of showing up at the top of the Community page so that other players are more likely to come Water your own Crops. Your Star Rating will increase when you Water someone's farm and will begin to decrease if you don't help other players for a certain amount of time. Be sure to help your Neighbors and Community members often to keep your Star Rating up!

What Do The Stars On My Neighbors And Community Pages Mean?

These stars indicate that player's Star Rating and give an idea of how often that player helps out Neighbors and Community members (see the What Does The Star On My Screen When I Visit Someone's Farm Mean section for more details).

How Do I Obtain More Gems?

You can get more Gems by opening the Store from the Tools Menu (bottom-right corner). Once in the Store tap on any category and then tap on the Add button next to the Gems in the lower right corner. This will open up the Gems page and you can make your selection here.

What Can I Do If I Need More Help?

Submit a form :support.storm8.com >> submit a request (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us)

kooky panda
08-24-11, 06:17 PM
List: Sizes of buildings (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?37039-sizes-of-buildings-and-such&p=428847&viewfull=1#post428847)

22 hours Trees
Pretzel Tree
Walnut Tree

36 hour flowers and trees: (compliments of Pinkster)

http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i344/pinkster73/crop.jpg

http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i344/pinkster73/tree.jpg

powder puff tree????

So:

A Silo occupies 1X1 of space and requires (5 each) Tiles, Concrete, Roof Shingles, and Bricks.
It costs $10,000.00, provides 375 xp, and each xp costs $26.67.

A Tool Shed occupies 1X1 of space and requires (5 each) Tiles, Wooden Boards, Roof Shingles, and Wiring.
It costs $10,000.00, provides 1,100 xp, and each xp costs $9.09

A Covered Well occupies 1X1 of space and requires (5 each) Concrete, Wooden Boards, Roof Shingles, and Bricks.
It costs $10,000.00, provides 85 xp, and each xp costs $117.65

A Koi Pond occupies 3X3 of space and requires (12 each) Tiles, Concrete, Rubber Lining and Gloves.
It costs $10,000.00, provides 260 xp, and each xp costs $38.46
Additionally, it provides 70 coins every 20 hours when it is placed on your farm.

A Shamrock Fountain occupies 3X3 of space and requires (8 each) Green Bricks and Green Concrete.
It costs $14,000.00, provides 60 xp, and each xp costs $233.33

A Green Barn occupies 2X2 of space and requires (5 each) Roof Shingles, Rubber Lining, and Wooden Boards
It costs $30,000.00, provides 38 xp, and each xp costs $789.47

A School House occupies 3X3 of space and requires (10 each) Green Wood and Red Shingles .
It costs $50,000.00, provides 38 xp, and each xp costs $1,315.79

A Blacksmith occupies 2X2 of space and requires 6 concrete and10 Blue Bricks.
It costs $45,000.00, provides 38 xp, and each xp costs $1,184.21

Of Materials, we have:

Bricks - Plain: used in 2 buildings: Silo (5) and Well (5)
Bricks - Green: used in 1 building: Shamrock Fountain (8)
Bricks - Blue: used in 1 building: Blacksmith (10)
Concrete - Plain: used in 4 buildings: Silo (5) Well (5) Pond (12) Blacksmith (6)
Concrete - Green: used in 1 building: Shamrock Fountain (8)
Roof Shingles - Plain: used in 4 buildings: Silo (5) Tool Shed (5) Well (5) Green Barn (5)
Roof Shingles - Red: used in 1 building: School House (10)
Rubber Lining: used in 2 buildings: Pond (12) Green Barn (5)
Tiles: used in 3 buildings: Silo (5) Tool Shed (5) Pond (12)
Wiring: used in 1 building: Tool Shed (5)
Wooden Boards - Plain: used in 3 buildings: Tool Shed (5) Well (5) Green Barn (5)
Wooden Boards - Green: used in 1 building: School House (10)
Work Gloves: used in 1 building: Pond (12)
Welcome Mat: used in 0 buildings

Collectibles Help

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18281-LIST-COLLECTIBLES-How-to-get-them-in-Farm-Restaurant-and-Bakery-Stories.&highlight=cowboy

FARM STORY
Cakes and pies ? watering /planting fruits
Bug Life ? watering/planting trees
Tools for Living ? watering /planting vegetables
Domestic Bliss ? buying field, landscape or building items (NOTE: don?t waste your gems buying items for this ? it appears that no special or rarer collectables are rewarded for spending gems than for spending coins)
Animal Husbandry ? buying animals only, not collecting/watering animals
Butterflies ? watering/planting flowers
Lovely Antiques ? watering/planting grains
Cool Cowboy ?buying animals
Buried Treasure ? watering/planting vegetables, flowers, fruits, grains (NOTE: you get more treasure from watering/planting vegetables than flowers/fruits/grains)
Lost Toys ? buying ?garden? decorations

Building constructibles items

current constructibles:

Giant Light Tree
10 Wiring
10 Lightbulbs.

Autumn Tractor:
12 wiring
12 beams

Carnival Slide
14 bolts
12 purple paint

Clown Game

?

Blacksmith
6 concrete, 10 blue bricks

Grain Silo
5 each shingles, concrete, bricks tiles

tool shed
5 each boards, shingles, tiles, wiring

Covered Well
5 each concrete, boards, shingles, bricks

pond
12 each concrete, tiles, rubber lining, gloves

Haunted Barn
10 each roof shingles, Wooden Boards, Wiring, Work Gloves(no longer available in the store- was removed with the halloween items)

Shamrock Fountain
8 each: Green Bricks, Green Concrete

Green Barn
5 each- Roof Shingle, rubber Lining, Wooden Boards

Note: the red barn in the store is not a constructible item.

Headless Mower

?

Gourd Fountain

?

Pumpkin Coach
10 work gloves and 10 ghost gear.

Scroll through the store and find items with a picture of a hammer on it. Buy and place the item.
Click on the item and you will see the materials needed to build it.
You will also see that you can complete the item instantly by using gems. (this is an option only... If you choose not to use gems you can request the materials from your neighbors)
To request materials, click on the box and you neighbors list will come up. click on the neighbors that you would like to send requests to.

You can check how many more items you need by clicking and managing your item under construction.
Once you have all the items needed , you will see a build it button. click that button and your item will be built.

kooky panda
09-26-11, 11:36 AM
I am trying to add levels for expansions. I do not have the beginning ones but here are the ones I have: If anyone knows the first few please let me know.

11x11 level 7 10,000.00 coins

Expand to 12x12 20,000 coins and 1 neighbor
Expand to 13x13 50,000 coins and 4 neighbors
Expand to 14x14 100,000 coins and 7 neighbors

I will try to get more information later...
15 x15 level 9 150,000 10N
16x16 level 15 200,000 15N
17x 17 level 20: 250,000 coins 20 neighbors
18x18 level 25 : 300,000 coins 25 neighbors
19x 19 level 30: 400,000 coins 30 neighbors
20 x20 level 35: 500,000 coins 35 neighbors

21 x 21 level 40: 600,000 coins 40 neighbors
22x 22 level 50 : 700,000 coins 45 neighbors
23 x23 level 60: 800,000 coins 50 neighbors
24 x 24 level 75 : 900,000 coins 55 neighbors

Helpful tip from member on number of items when mastering

Level 1 : 167
Level 2 : 500
Level 3 : 1167
Level 4 : 2500

2500 total.

For trees its 20, 120, 370, 870. You have to pick 870 trees to master it.
EDIT For Trees- New Count on 3-21

I count by when it is completed. So for the tree to be fully mastered:

Level 1 = 25
Leve 2 = 100 and I get a gnome and a gem
Level 3 = 250
Level 4 = 500 and I get a gnome and a gem an

And yes, I counted them and confirmed the counts. Now I use the data to help me master a crop with the minimum number of plantings.

the other thing worth noting is that you get 1 leaf when you plant, 2 when you harvest.

Level 1 : 500
Level 2 : 1500
Level 3 : 3500
Level 4 : 7500

7500 leaves total to master.

So if you have money to burn, you can plant and sell Red Quinoa 3 times quickly rather than waiting 4 days to harvest it. I don't do this; I wait for all my crops to harvest, but there are some who do.

Note to above numbers:

These are measuring different things.

The one where you need 2500 total is measured in completed crops. That's 2500 crops that you plant and harvest.

The one where you need 7500 total is measured in leaves. You get 1 leaf when you plant and 2 when you harvest. 2500x3=7500. Its comparable to saying you get 3 chef hats when you start to cook something and 4 when you serve.

janibany
10-07-11, 03:57 AM
From level 1 to level 6 went incredibly fast, I am now in level 7 and can expand to 11x11 for 10.000 or 20gems, though I think I could expand from level 5, anyway, at level 7 I still don't have enough money, but someone that want to use 20 gems (or buy money with gems) surely can do

janibany
10-07-11, 04:03 AM
In level 7 I also have the options to expand 12x12 for 20.000c but I need 1 neigbourgh or for 20 gems. And I have the option to expand to 13x13 for 50.000c but I need 4 neighbourghs or for 20 gems.

14x14 unlocks at level 8 and 15x15 at level 9. Next one is at level 15 (16x16) and then level 20... As you already have in your list.

janibany
10-07-11, 04:06 AM
Sorry, I meant to say that I think you can expand to 11x11 at level5, to 12x12 at level 6 and 13x13 at level 7. Difficult to achieve with coins at that level thought

kooky panda
10-07-11, 08:00 AM
Sorry, I meant to say that I think you can expand to 11x11 at level5, to 12x12 at level 6 and 13x13 at level 7. Difficult to achieve with coins at that level thought
Thanks for helping me update!!

lollotp
12-17-11, 12:24 PM
I have a problem, I cant find were my neighbors requests are so I can send gifts they want. I have looked everywere! I think it should be Profil News but its not there. I have got messeges that my neigbors send a request, but I cant find it!

inheavenmin
01-03-12, 06:41 AM
question: where do i go to find the gifts my neighbours sent me?
one of them sent me a cow but i can't find it.
where's the missing cow?

viviansmo
01-03-12, 07:18 AM
Tis is really helpful, thanks. Although I'm at le el 50 and just kind of wing it with mastering crops/trees, but now maybe I can plan it out better.

[INDENT]
Mastering Crops:
After completing a level you will get :

level 3- 4000 gems/100 xp

Ha ha! I wish!!! You might want to correct that to say coins... :D

pinkster73
01-03-12, 10:13 AM
question: where do i go to find the gifts my neighbours sent me?
one of them sent me a cow but i can't find it.
where's the missing cow?

He's hiding in your inventory

yanochka
01-03-12, 07:47 PM
Expand to 12x12 20,000 coins and 1 neighbor
Expand to 13x13 50,000 coins and 4 neighbors
Expand to 14x14 100,000 coins and 7 neighbors

I will try to get more information later...

kooky panda
01-06-12, 05:53 AM
thanks for the information Pika I have added level 9 and level 15 to master list.

Related to topic: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?16823-Get-Out-On-the-Farm-%28FAQ-for-Beginners%29

This is what I got using a new account. Last two entries are based on your information.

Expand to 11x11 5 10,000
Expand to 12x12 6 20,000 1N
Expand to 13x13 7 50,000 4N
Expand to 14x14 8 100,000 7N
Expand to 15x15 9 150,000 10N
Expand to 16x16 15 200,000 15N
Expand to 17x17 20 250,000 20N
Expand to 18x18 25 300,000 25N
Expand to 19x19 30 400,000 30N
Expand to 20x20 35 500,000 35N
Expand to 21x21 40 600,000 40N
Expand to 22x22 50 700,000 45N
Expand to 23x23 60 800,000 50N
Expand to 24x24 75 900,000 55N

pika4ever88
01-06-12, 12:00 PM
Best to have someone new verify, just in case, but I believe the first option to expand is lv 5, not lv 7 listed in the master list, and you get one each level until 9. There's also the gem option if you really want to be complete, which I do not have data on. But at a certain level, it unlocks all gem expansion.

RealFarmer1222
01-14-12, 10:45 AM
Coupla of Newbie questions.....

Can you save your money and skip a level of expansion? I'm currently at 11x11 and just about have the coin to 12x12, but I have enough neighbors to go to 13x13. Should I keep saving coin, or do I have to expand to 12x12 first?

Mastering a crop----Does it take different amounts for different crops? I mastered strawberries rather easily, but then planted raspberries till the cows came home and still only gained a level.

Also, how do rotate fences. I don't want y cows getting out ;o)

nmishii
01-14-12, 11:19 AM
No, you have to do the expansions in order. I tried to skip once. It doesn't work.

The crops all take 2500 plantings/harvestings to master. For fruits, vegetables, grain, flowers.

Need to harvest 870 trees to master.

When in Edit mode, tap the fence. The left icon at the top rotates, the right one puts it in inventory. You have to have enough space to allow it to rotate.

viviansmo
01-14-12, 11:23 AM
I do think strawberries are faster to master. My daughter just started playing farm story and mastered them in just three rounds of plant and harvest on an 11 x 11 farm. That was starting out at one leaf and a bit and only planting 363 more to completely master. Maybe because they are the first crop? Or maybe it's a strawberry specific bug?

pinkster73
01-14-12, 11:33 AM
I do think strawberries are faster to master. My daughter just started playing farm story and mastered them in just three rounds of plant and harvest on an 11 x 11 farm. That was starting out at one leaf and a bit and only planting 363 more to completely master. Maybe because they are the first crop? Or maybe it's a strawberry specific bug?

I think they are supposed to be the same as raspberries but I do recall it being easier to master strawberries. It could be all in my head though

RealFarmer1222
01-14-12, 01:30 PM
Thanx for the help.

It does seem like strawberries ARE quick to master

RealFarmer1222
01-17-12, 01:04 PM
Note: the red barn in the store is not a constructible item.

[/INDENT]

If you buy the barn, do you then have to spend gems to finish it. of is it just done? I was planning it as my next major purchase, but if its going to take gems to finish I'll pass.

kattybell
01-17-12, 01:05 PM
If you buy the barn, do you then have to spend gems to finish it. of is it just done? I was planning it as my next major purchase, but if its going to take gems to finish I'll pass.

The barn doesn't take gems to finish. The barn is not constructable so once you buy it, it comes as is.

RealFarmer1222
01-17-12, 01:12 PM
kewl:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

badoodie
02-16-12, 06:55 PM
Dog bowls. I have millions of them and people keep gifting them. Are they good for anything?

pinkster73
02-16-12, 06:56 PM
Dog bowls. I have millions of them and people keep gifting them. Are they good for anything?

They are for selling. They sell for $400 each. Highest resale gift there is.

badoodie
02-16-12, 07:51 PM

NICE! Thanks.

queentina3
02-18-12, 09:53 AM
For those that are mentioning Strawberries being faster to master, I totally agree. I had those mastered lickety split and I just started playing last night, and mastered them last night. I've been doing Raspberries all morning and they still aren't mastered. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

pinkster73
02-18-12, 11:34 AM
For those that are mentioning Strawberries being faster to master, I totally agree. I had those mastered lickety split and I just started playing last night, and mastered them last night. I've been doing Raspberries all morning and they still aren't mastered. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Ugh the raspberries and peanuts sucked.

viviansmo
02-18-12, 03:05 PM
I haven't even started on peanuts.... Not sure if I prefer 1 min to 30 min though. They both are awful for different reasons.

queentina3
02-18-12, 07:51 PM
I don't see the peanuts for a long while yet, but I do have something good to say about Raspberries, and it's the only good thing about them at this point as I still haven't mastered them!!! Twice while planting/collecting them I got the whole collectable set for the $10k. I needed it both times to expand, so even though I'm sick of planting them, I'm sort of liking them right now. hahaha

pinkster73
02-18-12, 08:18 PM
My son and turned mastering raspberries into a race. I won by about 30 seconds.

queentina3
02-18-12, 08:25 PM
Well I just got the cake ones as well, another 6k for collectibles because of these things. I still hate them on principal as I swear they are mocking me now, but at least I'm getting something for the frustration. $26k so far, and maybe growing if I don't ever complete them. I swear that little line isn't moving, I've been on level 3 moving to 4 for the past few hours.

TheHelpfulPlace
02-18-12, 08:27 PM
How long do the peanuts take to grow?

pinkster73
02-18-12, 08:27 PM
Well I just got the cake ones as well, another 6k for collectibles because of these things. I still hate them on principal as I swear they are mocking me now, but at least I'm getting something for the frustration. $26k so far, and maybe growing if I don't ever complete them. I swear that little line isn't moving, I've been on level 3 moving to 4 for the past few hours.

It's moving. Just brutally slow.

pinkster73
02-18-12, 08:28 PM
How long do the peanuts take to grow?

One minute.

TheHelpfulPlace
02-18-12, 08:29 PM
One minute.

o.o I didn't know that o.o
I cannot wait to unlock them.. My fingers can wait, though.. Haha

pinkster73
02-18-12, 08:30 PM

I mastered them over a few days, just to keep my sanity.

queentina3
02-18-12, 08:31 PM

LMAO, that's level 70, I won't be there for a long while. hahaha

By then I should have all the expansions and will just make the whole thing a field of peanuts and hopefully get it down in an hour or 2, not the almost 12 that I've been working on these darn Raspberries. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

viviansmo
02-18-12, 08:35 PM
Level 70 for peanuts? No wonder I haven't started them yet. I'm only level 58.
But I'm still bemoaning cranberries. The 30 min crops just **** me. I hate seeing them all withered but that's about all I can do is plant & plow when I do them. I rarely make it back in time to harvest them and get the extra leaves and coins.

nmishii
02-18-12, 09:14 PM

You got the cake constructable and only started playing yesterday? I've had the constructables for 2 months and didn't get that one. I can't get the last one - the pie or tart or whatever it is. I guess its the raspberries and/or strawberries that get you that last one - I'm not sure if I want to plant raspberries or strawberries all over again to get it since I don't need the coins or the XPs.

queentina3
02-18-12, 09:19 PM
Yup, the cake and pies I've got once. I have 0 of the first one now, 6 of the 2nd, 3 of the 3rd, and 1 of the last.
Bug life I have 1 bee, 0 beatle, 1 grasshopper, and 0 spider. eek
Tools for living I only have one hoe
None of domestic bliss
none of animal husbandry
none of butterflies
none of cool cowboy
buried treasure I've had twice since this AM. I have the first one times 3, the 2nd one I have 1 of, the 3rd none of now and the last none of now.
Lost toys I have none of, but I got a gnome via a gift.

pinkster73
02-18-12, 09:20 PM
Yup, the cake and pies I've got once. I have 0 of the first one now, 6 of the 2nd, 3 of the 3rd, and 1 of the last.
Bug life I have 1 bee, 0 beatle, 1 grasshopper, and 0 spider. eek
Tools for living I only have one hoe
None of domestic bliss
none of animal husbandry
none of butterflies
none of cool cowboy
buried treasure I've had twice since this AM. I have the first one times 3, the 2nd one I have 1 of, the 3rd none of now and the last none of now.
Lost toys I have none of, but I got a gnome via a gift.

Omg how did you get a gnome gift?

nmishii
02-18-12, 09:23 PM
Omg how did you get a gnome gift?

You probably don't want to hear the answer. Probably some iOS-only thing.

pinkster73
02-18-12, 09:26 PM
Better not be.

viviansmo
02-18-12, 09:45 PM
Gnome as a gift? Are you sure it wasn't from mastering strawberries?

queentina3
02-18-12, 09:49 PM
That might be it vivansmo, as I just checked my news feed and it looks like I've gotten a topiary, dog bowls, sheep, plum trees, and some cows. I know I had other gifts, but I think I gifted back so they were removed from my feed. All I know is I didn't get it from buying or from that last collectible, so it must of been from mastering. you get a gnome for mastering? Sorry, but it was late last night when I mastered the strawberries, and they went very quickly that I could've blinked and missed that I even mastered them, unlike the Raspberries.

Sorry Pinkster for getting your blood pressure up, and nmishii you're hysterical!!! LMAO at an iOS thing. hahaha

pinkster73
02-18-12, 09:51 PM
That might be it vivansmo, as I just checked my news feed and it looks like I've gotten a topiary, dog bowls, sheep, plum trees, and some cows. I know I had other gifts, but I think I gifted back so they were removed from my feed. All I know is I didn't get it from buying or from that last collectible, so it must of been from mastering. you get a gnome for mastering? Sorry, but it was late last night when I mastered the strawberries, and they went very quickly that I could've blinked and missed that I even mastered them, unlike the Raspberries.

Sorry Pinkster for getting your blood pressure up, and nmishii you're hysterical!!! LMAO at an iOS thing. hahaha

Whew! Don't do that to me. I was going to have to get out my Tony Soprano pic.

queentina3
02-18-12, 10:55 PM
Whew! Don't do that to me. I was going to have to get out my Tony Soprano pic.

Sorry. I just finished the Raspberries and I did get the gnome from the Strawberries as I got one from them as well, along with the gem. I didn't realize it last night, and I knew it wasn't from the collectible so I made the classic error of ASSUMING it was from a gift. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Tony can stay in his box, for now. :p

bobbyrae
02-19-12, 04:43 PM
I'm sure this has been asked a million times :p but since this is a FAQ thread, which crop makes the most amount of money& xp really?
And do you find that it is better/ faster to earn money & xp from trees or from crops?

pinkster73
02-19-12, 05:05 PM
I'm sure this has been asked a million times :p but since this is a FAQ thread, which crop makes the most amount of money& xp really?
And do you find that it is better/ faster to earn money & xp from trees or from crops?

Here you go:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17997-Farm-Inventory-amp-Chart

bobbyrae
02-19-12, 05:07 PM
Here you go:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17997-Farm-Inventory-amp-Chart

Aha...should have thought of sehana :) thanks pinkster :)

pinkster73
02-19-12, 05:09 PM
Aha...should have thought of sehana :) thanks pinkster :)

Sehana is the queen of spreadsheets.

kooky panda
02-19-12, 05:16 PM
Sehana is the queen of spreadsheets.

and pinkster of pie charts..:p

pinkster73
02-19-12, 05:17 PM
And kooky of happy dances. And nmishii of math.

Rachael98
02-19-12, 05:20 PM
And kooky of happy dances. And nmishii of math.

What can I be the...uh, king of?:)

pinkster73
02-19-12, 05:25 PM
What can I be the...uh, king of?:)

The king of following rules :p

bobbyrae
02-19-12, 05:39 PM
The king of following rules :p

Indeed....:p

(ok, what did i miss, exactly? I thought rachael was a she?:confused:)

queentina3
02-19-12, 05:47 PM
LOL bobbyrae. I'm going the strawberry route to gain XP in the hopes of getting a few levels up and some more cash. I would do raspberries, but I'm *******ing them after doing them all day yesterday.

pinkster73
02-19-12, 05:52 PM
Indeed....:p

(ok, what did i miss, exactly? I thought rachael was a she?:confused:)

Nope. He's a he.

bobbyrae
02-20-12, 06:19 AM
Nope. He's a he.

Well then...did we know this all along or is this a recent discovery? :p Sorry for always thinking you were a she rachael!:rolleyes:

hectorloch
02-20-12, 07:20 AM
It's been known since he was born !

WendingWanderer
02-25-12, 05:29 PM
Can you move buildings after they've been built, or do you have to leave them where you built them?

pinkster73
02-25-12, 05:53 PM
Can you move buildings after they've been built, or do you have to leave them where you built them?

You can move them and rotate them 2 ways. Go tools, edit, then drag what you want to move. To rotate go tools, edit, tap the building, then tap the little brown arrows.

queentina3
02-29-12, 06:52 PM
How come none of our animals make a noise when we clear their ! like the cows/pigs/sheep do? I really want to hear the other animal noises. :(

RealFarmer1222
02-29-12, 07:27 PM
I gotta admit the cow noise is very realistic. Did they sample a real cow?

queentina3
02-29-12, 07:43 PM
I gotta admit the cow noise is very realistic. Did they sample a real cow?

LOL, I freaked my husband out the other day when I collected from the pigs. He was like "did you just oink at me?" I told him it was just the game, but I'm not too sure he believed me. :rolleyes:

StrohsPlace
03-06-12, 01:39 PM

I have over 1,000 dog bowls. How do you sell them? I am on an iPad2.

pinkster73
03-06-12, 01:51 PM

Tools, edit, then click the brown sell icon, then double tap the bowls.

viviansmo
03-06-12, 01:53 PM

You have to go to edit mode, put them out on your farm somewhere... Preferably not close to anything important. Then switch from move to sell mode and double tap each one. I suggest starting out a few at a time.

And considering some issues other users have had, maybe lay them out to sell, go visit another farm, then come back before selling them -- Just to try to avoid sync errors causing them to disappear.

StrohsPlace
03-06-12, 01:57 PM
awesome! thanks for answering my question about the dog bowls. This work.

pinkster73
03-06-12, 02:04 PM
You have to go to edit mode, put them out on your farm somewhere... Preferably not close to anything important. Then switch from move to sell mode and double tap each one. I suggest starting out a few at a time.

And considering some issues other users have had, maybe lay them out to sell, go visit another farm, then come back before selling them -- Just to try to avoid sync errors causing them to disappear.

Oh yes, the wonderful sync disappearing dog bowls trick. I know it well :p

RealFarmer1222
03-06-12, 02:56 PM
I just sold all my dog bowls this morning (with no problems) so I could expand to 21x21

hipporuby
03-10-12, 06:41 AM
Why I can't view my badges under Main Menu -> Profile -> Badges?

queentina3
03-10-12, 08:36 AM
Why I can't view my badges under Main Menu -> Profile -> Badges?

Farm doesn't have badges, they have collectibles which you should be able to see under Menu ----> Collectibles

queentina3
03-16-12, 09:07 AM
Level 1 : 500
Level 2 : 1500
Level 3 : 3500
Level 4 : 7500

7500 leaves total to master.

nmishii, that was from a post you did awhile ago, I have no idea where the original is, I just pulled this from Kooky's 2nd post in the thread.

Numbers are usually my forte, but I think I'm confused with all the different numbers in that post. So.............

After I've planted and harvested 1500 of some crop, I'll get a gem correct?
After I've planted and harvested 7500 of some crop, I'll get a gem and gnome correct? As now I've completely mastered that crop.

Am I understanding that right? I'm trying to see how long it is going to take me with the way my farm is now, and when I redesign after all this seasonal junk is over with, so knowing exactly how many plots I need to get to certain levels is most helpful.

:cool:

RealFarmer1222
03-16-12, 09:46 AM
nmishii, that was from a post you did awhile ago, I have no idea where the original is, I just pulled this from Kooky's 2nd post in the thread.

Numbers are usually my forte, but I think I'm confused with all the different numbers in that post. So.............

After I've planted and harvested 1500 of some crop, I'll get a gem correct?
After I've planted and harvested 7500 of some crop, I'll get a gem and gnome correct? As now I've completely mastered that crop.

Am I understanding that right? I'm trying to see how long it is going to take me with the way my farm is now, and when I redesign after all this seasonal junk is over with, so knowing exactly how many plots I need to get to certain levels is most helpful.

:cool:

I'm not nmishii, nor do I play her on TV, but I'm pretty sure those numbers are for LEAVES, not actual plantings. Remember, you get 1 leaf when you plant, 2 when you harvest. So...if none of your crops spoil, it only takes 2500 plantings to get the gnome.

Snapenath
03-16-12, 09:47 AM
This one is actually in leaves. You get one leaf when you plant, and two leaves when you harvest (if you are speaking about the flowers).
That means that out of 7500 leaves to complete the mastery of a flower, you will need to plant and harvest 2500 crops.

Snapenath
03-16-12, 09:48 AM
And in fact, this is what nmishii says in the same post

Snapenath
03-16-12, 09:55 AM
Just a suggestion: would it be possible to add this information on collectibles with the mastery info on the second or third post of this thread: (I keep looking for that thread - the one I am putting the link at the end of my post - all the time in the search bar, so would be great to have that info in this one thread)

FARM STORY
Domestic Bliss ? buying field, landscape or building items (NOTE: don?t waste your gems buying items for this ? it appears that no special or rarer collectables are rewarded for spending gems than for spending coins)
Buried Treasure ? watering/planting vegetables, flowers, fruits, grains (NOTE: you get more treasure from watering/planting vegetables than flowers/fruits/grains)

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18281-LIST-COLLECTIBLES-How-to-get-them-in-Farm-Restaurant-and-Bakery-Stories.&highlight=cowboy

queentina3
03-16-12, 10:04 AM
I'm getting a headache. Ok, so I use these numbers for total mastery, 2 gems and 1 gnome, right????

Level 1 : 167
Level 2 : 500
Level 3 : 1167
Level 4 : 2500

2500 total.

I have a 23x24 space alloted for crops right now, giving me a total of 552 plots to plant ANY crop regardless of it's fruit/veggie/flower/grain, so to COMPLETELY master with 2 gems and 1 gnome I would have to plant something 4.5 times. Right?

*takes aspirin*

viviansmo
03-16-12, 10:08 AM
I have a 23x24 space alloted for crops right now, giving me a total of 552 plots to plant ANY crop regardless of it's fruit/veggie/flower/grain, so to COMPLETELY master with 2 gems and 1 gnome I would have to plant something 4.5 times. Right?

*takes aspirin*
right. :)

pinkster73
03-16-12, 10:15 AM
I'm getting a headache. Ok, so I use these numbers for total mastery, 2 gems and 1 gnome, right????

*takes aspirin*

I second viviansmos correct. Math is not my forte but I have the crop mastery formula down pat.

queentina3
03-16-12, 10:17 AM
Thanks everyone for your help. *puts aspirin away*

kooky panda
03-16-12, 10:24 AM
Just a suggestion: would it be possible to add this information on collectibles with the mastery info on the second or third post of this thread: (I keep looking for that thread - the one I am putting the link at the end of my post - all the time in the search bar, so would be great to have that info in this one thread)

FARM STORY

done..added to post 2. Good suggestion

Snapenath
03-16-12, 10:34 AM
Thanks Kooky!

zoom27
03-20-12, 11:09 PM
I got from level 0 to 1 by picking 25 trees.
Did it get harder to master trees now?

kooky panda
03-21-12, 04:46 AM
See post 2 for the number of times you have to master for each level.

zoom27
03-21-12, 09:07 AM
See post 2 for the number of times you have to master for each level.

Everyone stated it would take 20 not 25.
It took me 25 trees to level up from 0 to 1 and now Im wondering if 870 trees to master is still an accurate number...

pinkster73
03-21-12, 09:43 AM
It took me 25 trees to level up from 0 to 1 and now Im wondering if 870 trees to master is still an accurate number...

It is. It's 870 to master. You can stop wondering now. :p

auntmichel
03-21-12, 11:05 AM
If I buy a barn or a house do I get to choose the color? If so what colors are available?

pinkster73
03-21-12, 11:10 AM
If I buy a barn or a house do I get to choose the color? If so what colors are available?

No there's no colors to choose from. Just what you see when you go to buy it.

hectorloch
03-21-12, 02:57 PM

You seem very sure, zoom. I've done all the trees but I can dig out an old iTouch and check it. More when I have it :)

queentina3
03-21-12, 04:36 PM
Someone posted in Fashion this morning that the numbers were different by about 4 or 5 compared to what I had written down from a previous posting about it. I wonder if TL added extra time and none of us have noticed? It's just odd that 2 games I play now have someone stating a different mastery number to what we've all been using.

Carry on. :)

RealFarmer1222
03-21-12, 04:41 PM
Honestly, I never bother counting.

I just know the little bar at the top moves ALOT slower going form 3 to 4 than it does from 1 to 2:)

pinkster73
03-21-12, 04:51 PM
Omg are they trying to pull a fast one?

hectorloch
03-21-12, 05:11 PM
A fast one ! TL ? Are you sure ?

RealFarmer1222
03-21-12, 05:48 PM
It could all be part of their......subtle plan.

lylahmae
03-21-12, 05:52 PM
A fast one ! TL ? Are you sure ?

Now now, that type of sarcasm might hurt someone's feelings...then you will have to send them some rhubarb to show how much you love them.

pinkster73
03-21-12, 06:32 PM
Now now, that type of sarcasm might hurt someone's feelings...then you will have to send them some rhubarb to show how much you love them.

True, nothing says "I'm sorry" or "I love you" like a bouquet of rhubarb!

RealFarmer1222
03-21-12, 09:38 PM
True, nothing says "I'm sorry" or "I love you" like a bouquet of rhubarb!

After all. rhubarb is a Valentine's crop.

I mean it was on the internet, so it must be true, right?!?!?

zoom27
03-22-12, 12:06 AM
You seem very sure, zoom. I've done all the trees but I can dig out an old iTouch and check it. More when I have it :)

Since I'm almost new to the Farm story game, I have most of my trees at level 0 leveling up to level 1.
And I'm sure it was 25 for ALL the trees :(
Getting harder to get that gnome, and I really want the BLUE one lol

hectorloch
03-22-12, 08:40 AM
You're right, zoom, it's 25. I don't think this has been changed - it's always been like that. We had what we thought were the definitive posts on this back in May 2011. I was sure it was 100, 250 and 500 for levels 2, 3 and 4 but on reflection I was never too sure about level 1. The reason for this is that most players will have already planted 1 or 2 of the trees - or more likely forgotten they have already planted 1 or 2 trees - before they get to the point of wondering and measuring how many have to be planted for Mastery.

So, the figures are 25, 100, 250 and 500 harvests of the fruit for Levels 1, 2, 3 and 4 respectively.

Crops and flowers we tend to measure differently and we use the Leaf Points rather than the number of harvests - 1 to sow and 2 to crop = 3 points a rotation - and these points (unlike trees) double each time, viz 500, 1,000, 2,000 and 4,000 for Levels 1, 2 3 and 4 respectively. That's 7,500 in total :( Oh my ! :cool: So, for anyone unaware of these figures until now, you now know why the climb from 3 to 4 seems to take forever because there's more work to do there than in all three previous levels combined !

I used Cocoa Trees obviously. I planted 125 of them and will continue the experiment through Levels 3 and 4 although I'm as sure as I can be that they are 250 and 500.

I'll send a PM to Sehana.

queentina3
03-22-12, 09:58 AM

Level 1 = 25
Level 3 = 250
Level 4 = 500 and I get a gnome and a gem and it's completed right?

I can't get my head around the crops/trees leaf vs. whatever scenarios. I just care if I use "x" amount of plots this is the level I achieve when I'm done harvesting scenarios. I get migraines otherwise. :p

pinkster73
03-22-12, 10:01 AM
Well we learn something new every day!

hectorloch
03-22-12, 10:20 AM
Well we learn something new every day!

How true. I'm rechecking how many posts and views are needed to get a turkey. At present it's 909 and 28,021. Nothing on the Forum beats it (unless you know otherwise). So, must be an error in those numbers otherwise we'd have a turkey ! No ? Surely yes, I say; after all this is TL - the inseperable byline, strapline and watchword for whom is of course "We're Listening !" :cool:

RealFarmer1222
03-22-12, 10:26 AM
How true. I'm rechecking how many posts and views are needed to get a turkey. At present it's 909 and 28,021. Nothing on the Forum beats it (unless you know otherwise). So, must be an error in those numbers otherwise we'd have a turkey ! No ? Surely yes, I say; after all this is TL - the inseperable byline, strapline and watchword for whom is of course "We're Listening !" :cool:

Wasn't that J.Edgar Hoover's as well?????:cool:

pinkster73
03-22-12, 11:25 AM
Right. Just like they're listening about the confirmation button. And rhubarb.

nancela1
03-23-12, 03:50 AM
Do you know which flowers trigger which collectible? Also, do you know how many xp for level 97? Someone told me 1,382,000 - is that correct?

jtm101
03-23-12, 03:59 AM
Collectibles are purely random.

10 million XP will get you to lvl 97. Unfornately it isnt 1.3 mill, otherwise i'm almost there ��

nancela1
03-23-12, 04:10 AM
How on earth can one possibly get to 10million?

RealFarmer1222
03-23-12, 07:15 AM

Build A LOT of tool sheds...or plant a lot of corn, sell it it right away, re-plow, repeat.

Those are the two best ways to turn coin into XP.

queentina3
03-23-12, 09:29 AM

If you want to gain XP fast you plant Strawberries, NOT Corn. Corn only gives 4 xp every 22 hours. Strawberries gives 1 xp every 5 MINUTES. In a 22 hour time period that it would take 1 plot to grow Corn and give you that 4 xp, you could've made 1320 xp by planting Strawberries in it's place.

The game wasn't designed for more than 96 levels, and TL made the difference between 96/97 so high as they didn't think people would achieve it. TL was wrong. LOL

If you want to gain money fast, plant Raspberries as they don't cost anything and the turn around is 1 minute.

viviansmo
03-23-12, 09:51 AM
If you want to gain XP fast you plant Strawberries, NOT Corn. Corn only gives 4 xp every 22 hours. Strawberries gives 1 xp every 5 MINUTES. In a 22 hour time period that it would take 1 plot to grow Corn and give you that 4 xp, you could've made 1320 xp by planting Strawberries in it's place.

yes, but if you have coins to burn, planting, selling, and re-planting corn in that same 5 minutes (assuming you can tap that fast) would give you 20xp instead of just 1. it'll just cost lots of coin. I forget how expensive corn is as I've already mastered it long ago. but I sure did level up, even waiting the 22 hours, pretty quickly at that time.

RealFarmer1222
03-23-12, 10:10 AM
I "do the maths".....

Corn is 35 coin. It's 10 to plow (plus, an XP). You get 4 XP from planting corn (1 XP when you harvest, but it this case that doesn't apply)

So you plow, plant corn, and sell the plot right away. You receive no coin, BUT you still have the XP. You've basically spent 45 coin for 5 XP, or 9 coin/XP.

If you build a toolshed, you pay 10000 coin upfront. When completed you 1100 XP, then you sell the shed for 1000 coin. You've paid 9000 coins for 1100 XP, or 8.19 coin/XP.

Building the tool shed is a little more efficent, but you don't have to ask neighbors for materials and don't suffer from the inevitable lag in receiving them. On the other hand, as viv the moosophile pointed out, you got to do A LOT of tapping.

I'm using both methods right now, as I'm at lvl 44 and need to get to 50 to expand and have plenty of coin.

queentina3
03-23-12, 10:12 AM
Awwww, I see what you guys are saying. Oy vey, what a pain. I'd rather do the strawberries and just wait the 5 minutes to give my fingers the break. LMAO!!!!!!!!

RealFarmer1222
03-23-12, 10:22 AM
Awwww, I see what you guys are saying. Oy vey, what a pain. I'd rather do the strawberries and just wait the 5 minutes to give my fingers the break. LMAO!!!!!!!!

I just do it a coupla times a day of my finger WOULD break.

And I guess viv should more properly be called a alcesophile.
Wiki Moose (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moose)

RealFarmer1222
03-23-12, 01:47 PM
OMG.....Now I figured out THE best way to turn into XP (thanx to queentina!)

Take two fields approx the same size...say 5x10. Plant the first in strawberries, plant the second in corn. Sell off the corn plots, re-plow, and plant strawberries.

By that time your first strawberries are done, so now you plow it, plant IT in CORN, and sell the plots, replow, and plant in strawberries AGAIN. Now, your OTHER strawberries are done, so you plow, plant corn, etc., ad infinitium.

Doing "the maths", each corn plot costs 45 coin for 5 XP, but the corresponding strawberry plot PAYS a net of 21 Coin for 2 XP...a net loss of 24 coin for 7 XP, or 3.43 coins /XP!!!

And you can do it as long as your finger can take it!

I get my best ideas while mowing!

queentina3
03-23-12, 02:43 PM
Glad I could be of service! :p

SEE, I am GOOD for something. Now if I can just get my 10 year old to believe that! :)

zoom27
03-23-12, 03:48 PM

Level 1 = 25
Level 3 = 250
Level 4 = 500 and I get a gnome and a gem and it's completed right?

I can't get my head around the crops/trees leaf vs. whatever scenarios. I just care if I use "x" amount of plots this is the level I achieve when I'm done harvesting scenarios. I get migraines otherwise. :p

Oh do we get 2 blue gnomes for mastering a tree at level 2 and level 4?
Wow I didn't know that lol
You only get 1 red gnome for mastering a crop!
I now have one more thing to look forward to ;)

pinkster73
03-23-12, 03:51 PM
Oh do we get 2 blue gnomes for mastering a tree at level 2 and level 4?
Wow I didn't know that lol
You only get 1 red gnome for mastering a crop!
I now have one more thing to look forward to ;)

No no no. One gnome for level 4 only. Queentinas having a "moment" :p

queentina3
03-23-12, 03:53 PM
I'm so pretty. :p

Sorry for the error. BUT, are the numbers correct? Nobody really answered me. *cries*

pinkster73
03-23-12, 04:10 PM
I'm so pretty. :p

Sorry for the error. BUT, are the numbers correct? Nobody really answered me. *cries*

No, I thought it was more to master. 870?

queentina3
03-23-12, 04:12 PM
Then what was Hector talking about? I'm so confused again. *sigh*

pinkster73
03-23-12, 04:26 PM
I don't know either. But I know it wouldn't go from 870 to 500. No way.

viviansmo
03-23-12, 05:17 PM
Your numbers are correct if you add them all up... So 875 trees harvested total to master.

queentina3
03-23-12, 05:36 PM
Oh ok, I see. How pretty are we Pinkster, that we didn't THINK to add. GAH. *facepalm*

kooky panda
03-23-12, 05:42 PM
Oh ok, I see. How pretty are we Pinkster, that we didn't THINK to add. GAH. *facepalm*

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMQciqk4-KCJ0zG_L8rQ0cXoXBjCwiYnNI1Ta-JAxyeQkOnWGKqg

pinkster73
03-23-12, 09:18 PM
Ooooh, we had to do some maths ha ha. Oops.

ZappyMe1
03-25-12, 06:11 AM
Hi I dont see any buildings with hammers
in the store...why?

kooky panda
03-25-12, 07:26 AM
Hi I dont see any buildings with hammers
in the store...why?
What level are you on? I think you need to be on at least level 8 to be able to construct buildings.

laVirtualCloset
03-25-12, 07:43 AM
This may be a stupid question but If someone watered your crop, what do u do? Collect it? Nothing happens when I tap on it.

kooky panda
03-25-12, 07:44 AM
This may be a stupid question but If someone watered your crop, what do u do? Collect it? Nothing happens when I tap on it.

You cannot collect the water off the crops. You will get credit for it being watered when you harvest the crop.

queentina3
03-25-12, 07:44 AM

It will collect when you go to harvest. I was the same way when I first started, as I was so used to the other games allowing you to collect right away. :)

laVirtualCloset
03-25-12, 08:11 AM
It will collect when you go to harvest. I was the same way when I first started, as I was so used to the other games allowing you to collect right away. :)

Exactly! Thanks so much.

lylahmae
03-25-12, 08:33 PM
What level are you on? I think you need to be on at least level 8 to be able to construct buildings.

The constructions buildings don't have hammers for me either, I always figured it was because I am android and androids aren't good enough for hammers:p

queentina3
03-25-12, 08:37 PM
The constructions buildings don't have hammers for me either, I always figured it was because I am android and androids aren't good enough for hammers:p

I just checked my android game (level 13) and I don't have them either, so I don't think it's a level thing.

I wonder if nmishii or pinkster have them, they are both level 96 so I would think if it was a level thing, they'd have them by now. :p

lylahmae
03-25-12, 09:03 PM
I just checked my android game (level 13) and I don't have them either, so I don't think it's a level thing.

I wonder if nmishii or pinkster have them, they are both level 96 so I would think if it was a level thing, they'd have them by now. :p
I am level 58......it's an android thing

greygull
03-25-12, 09:11 PM

I'll double check mine, and if they're missing, I'll flag it over to the CMs to look at.

Edit: Yes, they are missing. Flagged over.

miseryann
03-26-12, 08:05 AM
I have a newbie question, when I get a request that a neighbor needs a specific item, if I click accept, does it automatically send it to them or should I go to their farm and gift it to them each time?

RealFarmer1222
03-26-12, 08:16 AM
I have a newbie question, when I get a request that a neighbor needs a specific item, if I click accept, does it automatically send it to them or should I go to their farm and gift it to them each time?

It automatically sends them.

miseryann
03-26-12, 08:46 AM
Also, I have no goals?? Where would I find them? Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place.

kattybell
03-26-12, 08:48 AM
Also, I have no goals?? Where would I find them? Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place.

The goals were removed about two weeks ago for vday ones.

miseryann
03-26-12, 08:56 AM
Thank you!

DaojinWildfire
03-26-12, 11:03 AM
Thanks for the info. I'll let the team know so we can fix this.

Snapenath
03-28-12, 02:01 PM
I didn't know where to post this so I guess here will not bother much.
I was just wondering if anybody knew where these two items come from (the plane and the rabbit). I had never seen the plane before.

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s290/donteverfakeit/IMG_1166.jpg

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s290/donteverfakeit/IMG_1167.jpg

pinkster73
03-28-12, 02:16 PM
The plane was a limited time offer. The rabbit thingee is from the enchanted chest.

Snapenath
03-28-12, 02:18 PM
Thanks Pinkster, I was sure you would know ;)

pinkster73
03-28-12, 02:19 PM
Thanks Pinkster, I was sure you would know ;)

I know farm :)

viviansmo
03-28-12, 02:24 PM
What the heck is that rabbit-thingy supposed to be? I've been playing farm for about 8 or 9 months now and I have never run across one before.

pinkster73
03-28-12, 02:53 PM
What the heck is that rabbit-thingy supposed to be? I've been playing farm for about 8 or 9 months now and I have never run across one before.

It is a bunny thingee that's enchanted silly :p

(I'm guessing a lot of people have theirs in storage)

viviansmo
03-28-12, 04:05 PM
It is a bunny thingee that's enchanted silly :p

(I'm guessing a lot of people have theirs in storage)

I would too... Or I'd sell it. I found it on the box thread. It's a furry troll. :p

sara6676
03-30-12, 09:47 PM
I'm wondering how to gift building materials voluntarily without having a neighbour asking for it. Some of my neighbours sent me materials I have never asked for but I can't find an option to do so.

I'm playing Farm Story on my iPhone 4 and am at level 46 (I thought ist was a level issue but it doesn't seem to be). Might be a silly question but I would very much appreciate if someone could help me.

pinkster73
03-30-12, 09:50 PM
They are in your gifting pages. When you go to gift your neighbors scroll a few pages.

sara6676
03-30-12, 10:31 PM
They are in your gifting pages. When you go to gift your neighbors scroll a few pages.

No, unfortunately there are no building materials in my gift list - I have only animals, trees and a few deco articles there. Any suggestions what I can do?

SIT1234
03-30-12, 10:56 PM
Maybe you get some requests from a goal? Like the valentines confetti?!
If you send some gifts to your neighbors there are a lot which you can choose... Or the seasonal pumpkin at haloween?

Sorry, my English sucks...

sara6676
03-30-12, 11:11 PM
Don't worry about your English, I'm German and struggeling with English in the forum myself :-) I'm only playing Farm Story since january so I don't know about halloween items but my "pick a gift"-list appears to be very limited to me. I have 15 welcome mats in my inventory and I can't remember this was involved in the valentine goals..

I deleated the app an re-installed it but it didn't solve my problem.

sara6676
03-30-12, 11:34 PM
Deleting and re-installing seems to have solved the problem, I have building materials in my gift list now - jippieh! ��

pinkster73
03-31-12, 10:17 AM
Deleting and re-installing seems to have solved the problem, I have building materials in my gift list now - jippieh! ��

Hooray!!!!!!

katnrss
03-31-12, 06:48 PM
How do you post the little pictures in the posts that you place on others profile walls (like the water drops)?

greygull
03-31-12, 07:21 PM
How do you post the little pictures in the posts that you place on others profile walls (like the water drops)?

Depending on your device, either you need to go into your keyboard setting and enable Emoji (for iOS 5.0 and up), or if your device can't upgrade that far, you would need to download the Emoji app and enable it through the keyboard. Setting - General - Keyboard - International Keyboard. If you need to download it, it will also give you step by step instructions.

This is only for iOS devices - Android is different. Some people have found some keyboards that work http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?25805-Emoji-for-Android...Works!

katnrss
03-31-12, 07:42 PM
Depending on your device, either you need to go into your keyboard setting and enable Emoji (for iOS 5.0 and up), or if your device can't upgrade that far, you would need to download the Emoji app and enable it through the keyboard. Setting - General - Keyboard - International Keyboard. If you need to download it, it will also give you step by step instructions.

This is only for iOS devices - Android is different. Some people have found some keyboards that work http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?25805-Emoji-for-Android...Works!

Thanks! Figured it out. ����

jackdog23
04-09-12, 01:04 PM
Can I ask what is the benefit if any of using diamonds to buy flowers........I ask because if you harvest them after someone waters them, is that it, will they be gone.? It just seems odd that you use a diamond to buy them presumablly because you like the look of them and the water droplets sort of spoils that. And then of course you could by mistake loose them when you harvest your crops etc.

pinkster73
04-09-12, 04:00 PM
Can I ask what is the benefit if any of using diamonds to buy flowers........I ask because if you harvest them after someone waters them, is that it, will they be gone.? It just seems odd that you use a diamond to buy them presumablly because you like the look of them and the water droplets sort of spoils that. And then of course you could by mistake loose them when you harvest your crops etc.

I have accidentally and purposely bought gem roses. I've also accidentally harvested almost all of them. Then they're gone forever. The benefit is basically nothing.

jackdog23
04-10-12, 02:19 AM
I have accidentally and purposely bought gem roses. I've also accidentally harvested almost all of them. Then they're gone forever. The benefit is basically nothing.

Thanks for reply. That's what I thought.

queentina3
04-10-12, 11:35 AM
Ok, I've been wondering for awhile now as to why TL doesn't have us mastering animals? We master crops and trees, so why not the animals? What is the point in having them take up space if we only get a few coins out of them every 12 or 24 hours?

bobbyrae
04-10-12, 11:48 AM
Ok, I've been wondering for awhile now as to why TL doesn't have us mastering animals? We master crops and trees, so why not the animals? What is the point in having them take up space if we only get a few coins out of them every 12 or 24 hours?
The money i guess? I have a whole bunch of animals in storage...what's the point of putting them out? None, really, so they stay in storage. I can get the same benefit from trees (no need to plough, only reap) and get gems and gnomes from mastering them.

As for the gem flowers. Sigh...so many accidental roses purchased and reaped. I wonder, has anyone ever mastered those gem flowers? I wonder if you get 10 gnomes or 100 gems or somethng :)

jackdog23
04-13-12, 02:08 AM
Can I ask how the hell do you get rid of the 'slots ' billboard........I am not going to install it. These pop ups and billboards make me extremely angry.......( mad)

FarmerZionLion
04-13-12, 02:42 AM
I'm on android so don't have the fun billboard (please tl don't "fix" this) but to my knowledge the only way to rid yourself of it is to download and instal the game being displayed...and even then it may be temporary (not too sure)

WendingWanderer
04-13-12, 10:01 AM

All my animals (and trees and buildings) are in storage. I'll bring them out when I've reached level 75 (maybe level 60).

Right now, I'm mono-cropping in order to rise the levels and buy more land. When I've gotten all the land, I'll bring them out and start decorating.

propfire
04-14-12, 06:44 PM
The animals are useless, but what is a farm without the smell of manure?

pinkster73
04-14-12, 10:16 PM
The animals are useless, but what is a farm without the smell of manure?

My animal's poo smells like roses.

MrsPamB
04-15-12, 06:01 AM
At the bottom of this page is Reply, Reply with Quote, then a symbol. What does the symbol mean?

queentina3
04-15-12, 07:59 AM
At the bottom of this page is Reply, Reply with Quote, then a symbol. What does the symbol mean?

When I scroll over it, it states "multi-quote this message". I've never used it and I'm not even sure if it works properly, as when I clicked it and went to advanced, there was no quote. By the naming of it, it seems like you could click that on multiple posts and then be able to respond back to all of them in one message, but again I haven't used it so I don't know for sure.

kooky panda
04-15-12, 08:04 AM

If you want to reply to numerous posts, you can click the "quote" button on the posts then on the last one click reply with quote and all the posts come up. you can then respond to each post.

DAmanding
04-17-12, 08:57 AM
So what are the pros/cons of the different gifts in Farm? What are the preferred gifts? I play Restaurant and Bakery, so if you could compare to the preferred gifts of parts or Stew/Capps I'd be able to wrap my head around it. :)

pinkster73
04-17-12, 09:28 AM
So what are the pros/cons of the different gifts in Farm? What are the preferred gifts? I play Restaurant and Bakery, so if you could compare to the preferred gifts of parts or Stew/Capps I'd be able to wrap my head around it. :)

Dog bowls have the highest resale value at $400. Sorry I can't compare to restaurant or bakery.

AuntyRose32
04-17-12, 10:09 AM

Dog bowls would be the cappuccino of bakery or the stew of restaurant, they sell for $400. Tool shed parts - shingles, tiles, wiring and wooden boards would be the same as gifting classic parts in bakery or restaurant. Some people prefer dog bowls and some people are 'shedies' and prefer the building parts.

AuntyRose32
04-17-12, 10:13 AM

Forgot to say, building sheds gives you 1100 xp so people like to build the, to level up quicker.

DAmanding
04-17-12, 10:14 AM
Thanks to you both. :)

Snapenath
04-17-12, 11:58 PM
About mastering the crops: I haven't read all the pages of the thread, so it might have been said before :p

Recently, I have used the figures that are on the first page to master crops without planting more than necessary. I have done it with kiwi and buttercups, and just finished chamomile this morning. I had rearranged my farm for an easy count of the crops I was planting and took note of everything.

For all three of them, I came up with 2500 planted crops, ie 7500 leaves, and aftre harvesting the last crop, I didn't reach the forth rank although I should have, since it is supposed to be 7500 leaves. I had to plant another one crop (without harvesting it) to get the pop up that I have completely mastered the crop. That means that the total number of leaves you need to master a crop is 7501 :D
After 3 different crops, I am pretty sure of that.

Anyway, not much use to the info as it only requires to plant just another crop and sell it after the 2500 first ones :)

MarvinGardens
04-21-12, 09:36 PM
Has anyone tested the withering process exactly? Does it wither on time the same as it grows, do you have a half hour, an hour,two? Does it turn a different shade before it turns brown? I have noticed that cranberries, as soon as completed, I get message that they are about to wither, rather than they are ready to harvest. Do different crops vary in this...leeway? Thanks

pinkster73
04-21-12, 09:45 PM
Has anyone tested the withering process exactly? Does it wither on time the same as it grows, do you have a half hour, an hour,two? Does it turn a different shade before it turns brown? I have noticed that cranberries, as soon as completed, I get message that they are about to wither, rather than they are ready to harvest. Do different crops vary in this...leeway? Thanks

Crops wither in the same time it takes them to grow. Your notifications are probably messed up if they're saying that about the cranberries. For example, If a crop takes 8 hours to grow, it will wither 8 hours after its ready to harvest. The only exceptions are raspberries and strawberries, which I've heard will actually give you around 30 minutes to harvest, but I haven't tested that myself.

MarvinGardens
04-21-12, 09:48 PM
Has anyone ever caught there crops withering and been able to collect and stay ahead of it and actually save some?

MarvinGardens
04-21-12, 09:51 PM
Thank you very much pinkster73

pinkster73
04-21-12, 10:00 PM
Has anyone ever caught there crops withering and been able to collect and stay ahead of it and actually save some?

Naaa, I tried with pineapples once. Couldn't do it.

pinkster73
04-21-12, 10:01 PM
Oh and they don't change color before they wither.

MarvinGardens
04-21-12, 10:13 PM
Thanks again :)

hectorloch
04-22-12, 01:34 AM

Once I thought I was beating it - I was certainly ahead of the withering and it looked as though I was winning. But this a time when the gap between your device and the server works against you. In the end, they had all withered.

MarvinGardens
04-22-12, 01:56 AM
Once I thought I was beating it - I was certainly ahead of the withering and it looked as though I was winning. But this a time when the gap between your device and the server works against you. In the end, they had all withered.

Thanks hectorloch, good to know, I'm sorry for the loss of your crops, but that is valuable info

lylahmae
04-22-12, 03:37 PM
I forgot my phone at work last night and my farm is withered but I can't go rescue it yet as it's part of our bedtime routine to play farm so it will have to wait now:(

pinkster73
04-22-12, 03:42 PM
I forgot my phone at work last night and my farm is withered but I can't go rescue it yet as it's part of our bedtime routine to play farm so it will have to wait now:(

Oh no!!!!!!

viviansmo
04-22-12, 04:42 PM

that's too bad.
I'm pretty sure I planted buttercups last, but if it was kiwi, my farm is probably all withered too with no hope of rescue til monday's bedtime.

nmishii
04-22-12, 04:48 PM
that's too bad.
I'm pretty sure I planted buttercups last, but if it was kiwi, my farm is probably all withered too with no hope of rescue til monday's bedtime.

You're okay. You planted buttercups. And some tulips. They're all waiting for you, just like your trees.

viviansmo
04-22-12, 04:51 PM
You're okay. You planted buttercups. And some tulips. They're all waiting for you, just like your trees.

thanks, nmishii!

Snapenath
04-23-12, 04:22 AM
Crops wither in the same time it takes them to grow. Your notifications are probably messed up if they're saying that about the cranberries. For example, If a crop takes 8 hours to grow, it will wither 8 hours after its ready to harvest. The only exceptions are raspberries and strawberries, which I've heard will actually give you around 30 minutes to harvest, but I haven't tested that myself.

I have tested the raspberries and strawberries, and they stay for half an hour after they are ready.

Regarding the notification that says "Your blueberries are about to whither" just when they are ready to harvest, I also have it. This is the same with cranberries and blueberries.
I often get that notification instead of the "they are ready to harvest". And that's only with the half hour crop.

RealFarmer1222
04-23-12, 06:17 AM

I managed to few once. I went to the end and worked backwards. I probably only got 5-10 before I ran into the wilting wave.

pinkster73
04-23-12, 08:04 AM
I managed to few once. I went to the end and worked backwards. I probably only got 5-10 before I ran into the wilting wave.

Ha ha, I pictured you crazy tapping like the crazies trying to get free gems.

hectorloch
04-23-12, 10:51 AM

Are you sure you really got them ? Only way to tell is from the coin counter. I thought I'd beaten a few of them to it but I was fairly sure of the the coin position on that occasion and I think the Server had already marked them as withered - a bit like the soft close finishing everything off but in reverse this time.

netwiz
04-23-12, 12:57 PM
I've definitely harvested partially wilted crops before(as evidenced by the coin count at the end)... I usually take the opposite approach to RealFarmer1222 and skip a couple of rows(this is usually happening on fast crops like strawberries when I plant 500 at a time for XP) that will be wilting next and then harvest in the same order I planted. When I plant for fast XP I intentionally keep "time gaps" in my crops meaning I don't leave the page in order to have them all planted at one time. If you plant them this way, they will wilt at the same rate(mature at same rate too) so if you catch the beginning of the wilt, its easy to skip the couple rows and stay ahead. :-)

viviansmo
04-23-12, 01:17 PM
I've harvested withering crops, too, except when I see them whithering, I do leave the page after I've highlighted them all for collection. that lets me beat at least some of the withering. And I can tell which crops made it because the refresh shows the withered crops uncollected (since you can't actually collect them) and the ones I did manage to catch as unplowed land.

pinkster73
04-23-12, 01:30 PM
Did you guys get free unlimited gems while doing this? :p

viviansmo
04-23-12, 01:50 PM
Did you guys get free unlimited gems while doing this? :p

but of course... how else could I have bought that {} summer surprise box 17 times to get a very cute moose? *quickly sheds credit card bills as incriminating evidence to the contrary*

MarvinGardens
04-28-12, 11:02 AM
I have tested the raspberries and strawberries, and they stay for half an hour after they are ready.

Regarding the notification that says "Your blueberries are about to whither" just when they are ready to harvest, I also have it. This is the same with cranberries and blueberries.
I often get that notification instead of the "they are ready to harvest". And that's only with the half hour crop.
Planted some cranberries today for the first time since posting the other week and this time got notification that they were ready to harvest and not that they were about to wither

MarvinGardens
04-28-12, 11:39 AM
Will there always be a notification that crops are about to wither? How much time do you have after this notification? Sorry, to chicken to test it myself, no wilted crops thus far, don't want to spoil my record :)

queentina3
05-01-12, 07:45 AM
Will there always be a notification that crops are about to wither? How much time do you have after this notification? Sorry, to chicken to test it myself, no wilted crops thus far, don't want to spoil my record :)

I haven't had any crops wither either, but that is because I don't rely on notifications at all. I have them on, but I ignore them for the most part and go based off of the time I've written down as to when I need to go back to my game for a particular reason. Many probably think I'm crazy, but notifications are one of the least reliable things with the TL games. People have complained in the past that they are getting notifications when something isn't done, hours after something is done, or not getting them at all.

IMO, I would just make note of what is due and when, and then go back to your game around that time if possible. This way you'll never have to depend on TL to notify you, as honestly, they aren't very reliable.

mymummy789
05-17-12, 12:29 AM
As a newbie to this game I have had a read through this thread and noticed a couple of people commenting that they accidently harvested gem flowers. Does this mean you don't have to harvest the gem flowers (or any of the flowers for that matter)?

kooky panda
05-17-12, 04:56 AM
As a newbie to this game I have had a read through this thread and noticed a couple of people commenting that they accidently harvested gem flowers. Does this mean you don't have to harvest the gem flowers (or any of the flowers for that matter)?

flowers and trees never wither.

mymummy789
05-17-12, 05:55 AM
flowers and trees never wither.

that is good to know, thanks

tvcare4tykes
06-16-12, 05:03 PM
Want to know how to delete posts. Sometimes I get one that I don't find amusing and would like to delete it. team lava says it could be days to get a response via email.

kooky panda
06-16-12, 05:19 PM
Want to know how to delete posts. Sometimes I get one that I don't find amusing and would like to delete it. team lava says it could be days to get a response via email.
In game- you will see a little x to the right of the post, just hit that and it will delete the post from your wall.

WittyKitty103
07-07-12, 09:48 AM
I'm having confusion. People have watered my crops, but I cannot figure out how to clear the watering they did so that others can water.

Also, if I decide I do not want to stick with a crop I planted after all, is there a way I can replace it with a different crop, like you can replace food that's being cooked in BS and RS?

Thanks for any help!

pinkster73
07-07-12, 10:15 AM
I'm having confusion. People have watered my crops, but I cannot figure out how to clear the watering they did so that others can water.

Also, if I decide I do not want to stick with a crop I planted after all, is there a way I can replace it with a different crop, like you can replace food that's being cooked in BS and RS?

Thanks for any help!

You don't collect the water. It clears when you harvest it.

You can sell a crop if you change your mind after planting. Go menu, edit, then pick the top button. Then double tap what you want to sell. Then you can replay what you want. Be careful to come out of sell mode as soon as you're done so you don't accidentally sell anything.

pinkster73
07-07-12, 10:16 AM
*replant, not replay

WittyKitty103
07-07-12, 10:27 AM
Thanks, Pinkster. :)

bbieprnc
07-07-12, 10:47 AM
You can also put your trees and animals into inventory, but not crops. When you replant them, you will start all over again - they will not be watered and will mature as you would collect them. Not sure if I'm explaining it well.

pinkster73
07-07-12, 12:05 PM
You can also put your trees and animals into inventory, but not crops. When you replant them, you will start all over again - they will not be watered and will mature as you would collect them. Not sure if I'm explaining it well.

I do this to coordinate my tree harvesting times.

almondieeyez
08-03-12, 08:26 AM
just started to play FS.. need to **** time at work. Is there a way to plow/harvest in bunches? All this tapping seems kind of annoying.

pinkster73
08-03-12, 08:27 AM
just started to play FS.. need to **** time at work. Is there a way to plow/harvest in bunches? All this tapping seems kind of annoying.

....nope.....

almondieeyez
08-03-12, 08:28 AM
thanks pinkster73

nikibaby1981
08-06-12, 07:37 PM

Well...it's annoying, but it'll certainly **** time at work.

pinkster73
08-08-12, 01:04 PM

kooky panda
08-08-12, 01:39 PM
Thanks Pinkster. I have added the flowers chart to post 2 for reference.

bobbyrae
08-08-12, 02:04 PM

aww...so helpful this is. :) Thanks Pinkster
And you left space so that it can be updated too....:p

pinkster73
08-08-12, 02:49 PM
aww...so helpful this is. :) Thanks Pinkster
And you left space so that it can be updated too....:p

I did. It should be good for 2 more weeks worth of flowers :p

queentina3
08-08-12, 03:18 PM
Pinkster, can you make one for Trees too?

pinkster73
08-08-12, 09:29 PM
Pinkster, can you make one for Trees too?

That will be harder, since i did this one from memory ha ha. I can.

pinkster73
08-08-12, 10:11 PM
http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i344/pinkster73/tree.jpg

queentina3
08-09-12, 05:04 AM
Thanks Pinkster!

pinkster73
08-09-12, 08:28 AM
Thanks Pinkster!

No problem.

pinkster73
08-09-12, 08:54 AM
Ok here's the amended flower chart with ilima fixed. Thanks to doublez for pointing it out and nmishii for explaining it slowly.

http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i344/pinkster73/crop-1.jpg

queentina3
08-09-12, 11:17 AM
I had it with 2 LL's as well. I guess I should change my excel spreadsheet..............*sighs* :p

pinkster73
08-09-12, 11:26 AM
Let's go eat some llama beans now.

42loving
09-26-12, 07:23 PM
I wish I'd had this list about how many neighbors are needed for the different levels when I started a month ago. Within a week of beginning I had 167 neighbors...now I'm down to a more manageable 112 neighbors. I'm currently Level 51, 4 star, 24x24. My farm name is "Yaya"! And YES I have way to much time on my hands :D

xmelody22x
10-11-12, 03:08 PM
You can sell them and get coins instead

kooky panda
10-27-12, 01:50 PM
Hey guys I am looking for parts for the following constructibles.

Clown Game

?

Blacksmith-done

Headless Mower

?

Gourd Fountain

?

Pumpkin Coach-done

?

bbieprnc
10-27-12, 03:58 PM
The Pumpkin coach is constructable - need 10 work gloves and 10 ghost gear.

bbieprnc
10-27-12, 04:00 PM
blacksmith (6 concrete, 10 blue bricks)

kooky panda
10-27-12, 08:00 PM
The Pumpkin coach is constructable - need 10 work gloves and 10 ghost gear.

blacksmith (6 concrete, 10 blue bricks)
thanks!!!

updated

JonahGold
11-04-12, 08:16 AM
what do the spokes go to

miffy5142
11-26-12, 01:17 AM
someone neighbor sent me a spoke to and I accepted by accident. What does this build?

bigpoppab
11-29-12, 06:37 AM
I've been getting a lot of beams and springs and I cannot find WHAT they build! Can anyone fill me in? :-)

queentina3
11-29-12, 06:38 AM
I've been getting a lot of beams and springs and I cannot find WHAT they build! Can anyone fill me in? :-)

The beam will most likely go to something that is released in today's update.

bigpoppab
11-29-12, 07:54 AM
Thanks queentina!

fishersfarm7
11-29-12, 08:21 AM
what are the beams used for?

bbieprnc
11-29-12, 08:52 AM
what are the beams used for?

This question has been asked today on several threads and we will have answer in our updates today, so pls, monitor the update thread to find out. Most probably Xmas item.

lbug1124
12-03-12, 10:39 AM
Beams are used to build harvest tractor. Springs were for clown game.

queentina3
12-12-12, 06:25 AM
Giant Light Tree = 10 Wiring & 10 Lightbulbs.

Edit-KP- added to post 1

lynnstigator
05-01-13, 04:59 PM
"Scroll through the store and find items with a picture of a hammer on it. Buy and place the item.
Click on the item and you will see the materials needed to build it.
You will also see that you can complete the item instantly by using gems. (this is an option only... If you choose not to use gems you can request the materials from your neighbors)
To request materials, click on the box and you neighbors list will come up. click on the neighbors that you would like to send requests to.

You can check how many more items you need by clicking and managing your item under construction.
Once you have all the items needed , you will see a build it button. click that button and your item will be built."

Thank you! I had no idea how to construct things!

clem2270
07-24-13, 05:18 PM
sorry first time poster here.

I'm wondering how I can remove items from my FS inventory?

I have a lot of building/construction items in there that I currently have no interest in using, so I would like to get rid of them if possible.

thanks for your help.

kooky panda
07-24-13, 06:30 PM
sorry first time poster here.

I'm wondering how I can remove items from my FS inventory?

I have a lot of building/construction items in there that I currently have no interest in using, so I would like to get rid of them if possible.

thanks for your help.
The construction parts cannot be placed or removed from your inventory.
To use them you will have to buy an item to build with the parts.

dangevin
11-12-13, 10:04 PM
Clown Game: 10 Springs, 10 Red Paint