PDA

View Full Version : Are the TL servers slow?

tinyteaspoon
08-24-11, 11:11 AM
Maybe it's just me, but the Team Lava servers seem to be a bit buggy at the moment. It has moments of great connectivity and then no connectivity. This only happens when I'm either on the forums or playing BS/RS. All of my other online games, apps and websites work perfectly well for long stretches. I've also done numerous internet speed checks and my upload/download speeds are fine. Are the servers undergoing some sort of maintenance that we just weren't told about or am I going bonkers?

Info: ipad 1, BS/RS both up to date and so is my osx.

tinyteaspoon
08-24-11, 11:12 AM
FYI it took about 4 minutes for this thread to get published while everything else was fine. :/

ccane77
08-24-11, 11:15 AM
Lol I thought it was just me too! Slow on wifi iPad and on my 3G droid phone.

kooky panda
08-24-11, 11:17 AM
yes seems to be some server issues.

swiep07
08-24-11, 11:18 AM
Oh.. it's apparently not just me...:)

pinkster73
08-24-11, 11:18 AM
Slow for me too. Maybe they are working on constructables for Android on farm. :)

redbites
08-24-11, 11:36 AM
It took me ages to connect to the forums but the games are fine for me

kooky panda
08-24-11, 11:43 AM
Slow for me too. Maybe they are working on constructables for Android on farm. :)

would be nice...... They may be working on the farm, RS and Bs issues that have been going on.

jovenal
08-24-11, 11:47 AM
It took me ages to connect to the forums but the games are fine for me

me too! so I just collected everything and cook/start a contract for a longer period... just in case.

gail66
08-24-11, 11:53 AM
ive just come on rs story real slow posting on walls and to see all others having problems at least i know now its not my device hurry up i want to start tiping and gifting xxxxxxxxx

lesleypsg1
08-24-11, 11:55 AM
I'm noticing major issues too when visiting nbrs in all games....seems to drop in conjunction with gem sale pop up, it's like the games are lagging b/c of the pop up, get dropped then r ok til that pop up comes up, or u visit a nbr and the pop up generates....get the oh darn, then when I click ok, nbrs place is green screen. It's been happening all day. About to give up on playing today

tinyteaspoon
08-24-11, 12:36 PM
I'm noticing major issues too when visiting nbrs in all games....seems to drop in conjunction with gem sale pop up, it's like the games are lagging b/c of the pop up, get dropped then r ok til that pop up comes up, or u visit a nbr and the pop up generates....get the oh darn, then when I click ok, nbrs place is green screen. It's been happening all day. About to give up on playing today

Yeah that was exactly what was happening to me on BS. It's been fixed for me already-- I'm not having troubles anymore on my iPad. Hope things get resolved for you soon!

And thanks TL for fixing that. :)

kooky panda
08-24-11, 12:44 PM
everyone should be fixed. Make sure you restart your device, if you are still having issues.

joyirene
08-24-11, 12:51 PM
Earlier it kept saying I wasn't connected after a few minutes but now everything is working fine!