PDA

View Full Version : Gems not added

mafama
08-24-11, 06:17 AM
On the 21st Aug 2011 at 06:35, I through my i phone to buy some gems but I didn't receive anything.:mad: What can I do ????:confused: I need my gems, who can tell me?????:mad:

kooky panda
08-24-11, 07:13 AM
What game are u playing? For not receiving gems you will need to contact support@teamlava.com
Give them your storm Id the device you play on and all the details.

mafama
08-26-11, 10:31 AM
I already contact support@teamlava.com, I'm waiting the gems to play fashion story........ Thank you for your help

mafama
09-04-11, 05:51 AM
Have ten days, I still receive the end of any gem. Support@teamlava can not solve my problem, I am very disappointed. Now I just want to know when they can be gems or a refund? Can you give me a clear day?

kooky panda
09-04-11, 05:56 AM
Have ten days, I still receive the end of any gem. Support@teamlava can not solve my problem, I am very disappointed. Now I just want to know when they can be gems or a refund? Can you give me a clear day?
What did support tell you? Just a summary do not post their email here.

Rachael98
09-04-11, 06:02 AM
Also, you used the correct address above, but you did use support@teamlava.com, didn't you?
Good luck.

mafama
09-04-11, 06:04 AM
They say: 'We sincerely apologize for the delay in our response. Do you still need assistance with this issue? Please let us know. Thank you very much'

Rachael98
09-04-11, 06:07 AM
Please do not post Support e-mails in the forums (see this rule (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15033-Do-not-post-Support-emails-in-the-forum)). Anyway, just reply saying that you need assistance.

Hawaiianmomma
09-04-11, 06:13 AM
Hui e Nei......Sweetie just respond back even if it's stupid, tell them you still help

Hawaiianmomma
09-04-11, 06:13 AM
Please do not post Support e-mails in the forums (see this rule (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15033-Do-not-post-Support-emails-in-the-forum)). Anyway, just reply saying that you need assistance.
Try helping instead of waving your ruler around

kooky panda
09-04-11, 06:47 AM
They say: 'We sincerely apologize for the delay in our response. Do you still need assistance with this issue? Please let us know. Thank you very much'

Thanks for letting us know. I have sometimes gotten this. Respond back to the email and tell them yes I still do not have the gems that I purchased. Also attach a copy of your receipt you got from iTunes, google or your carrier showing that your purchase of the gems went through.

Sometimes when support gets behind and are playing catch up they will go back to make sure ppl need help before working on it.. Some members when the problem gets solved. ..gems show up later.. Forget to tell support their problem is fixed.