PDA

View Full Version : Raise the ammount of gifts we are allowed to accept

mybkclub
08-23-11, 02:47 PM
I love Bakery Story and all of the other stories but the one thing that drives me nuts is the limit on how many gifts we are allowed to accept. I have a lot of neighbors and I take the time every day to send them a great gift, and most of the time they all take the time to send me gifts too. If your players take the time to send a gift, then it is only right that everyone's gift should be accepted as well. I don't see how it would affect the game negatively if Team Lava raised the a mount of gifts we are allowed to accept and in fact it would make your players so much happier. Please raise the limit or even better take away the limit all together. And if anyone else feels the same way please post below.

gamergl
08-23-11, 06:49 PM
I agree 100%, and I would also like to see the gifting bugs in bs fixed. I have accepted numerous gifts and they have not appeared in the 'my gifts' section, they are getting lost. Hope they fix that soon. Actually, I'm seeing a lot of gifting bugs in quite a few team lava games. I hope they get them fixed soon, it's very frustrating.