PDA

View Full Version : Sending Materials

topothemuffintoya
08-23-11, 12:38 PM
Hi, I've noticed over the last few weeks that about 75% of the time someone asks me to send them materials I get a message pop up that says: "Unable to send the material to your friend."

Any idea what that is all about? I get a different message when they have already received the max gifts for the day, and sometimes it sends right away. Is is just a glitch?

greygull
08-23-11, 12:52 PM
I think it is. If I get that message, I just wait and try to send the request again. Usually I either send out other request and go back to it, or if it's the last one, I exit the game and come back after a little while.

tinyl
08-23-11, 11:42 PM
I find it very frustrating to receive the request and when u try sending, you get the message that "they have already received the max gifts for the day". I don't like to have a long list of pending requests. Can't we simply send them in a queue and let the server send the materials once their waiting time is up? I have to keep trying and trying everytime I log in. I don't decline requests unless it's too frustrating.

briguynv
08-24-11, 12:30 AM
I just posted something about this the other day as well, in the general bugs section... I get this generic message all the time, in RS & BS also... and nothing I do makes it go away. I can keep trying to send/accept, I can exit & come back in... I can even delete & re-install... the same message keeps coming up over & over. Frustrating that if they don't have the max of the day, why can't I send it... and if they do, why not just say the 'max' message? Makes me wonder when I send requests how many times I don't get 20 because people get that message.
It's also frustrating to have all these pending requests sit there, sometimes for up to 2 or 3 days... when I finally give up and delete them by saying decline. Once in awhile, after it's been there a few hours, or many, many hours, it finally sends... but many I have to decline because they won't go away. Earlier today, I had 3 pending requests from the same person... from 3 days in a row, and none would go through... all said "we are unable to send..."... pretty crazy! lol

quentinsmommy
08-24-11, 09:33 AM
I just let it sit and wait. It is kind of frustratting, especially when I keep getting notifications on it and can't do anything about it.