PDA

View Full Version : Updates and free item with gem purchase

colagummi
08-22-11, 11:55 PM
I totally can accept that the weekly updates roll out at different time frames. However when there is a "freebie" item with a gem purchase sometimes that offer expires before the update kicks in...if the updates are staggared why cant the bonuses be staggared. ie. the new dog/cat/dragon? were these only with gem purcase? Or were they part of one of the mystery boxes that are kind of a pot - luck shopping item? Maybe I am just missing something? Thanks for listening

seslothower
08-25-11, 05:12 PM
I never got the cat offer that seems to be going around. The tuxedo cat. I would have totally bought some gems to get the cat. :(

Redc
08-26-11, 08:06 AM
I too never got the free cat, or for that matter basset hound offer :( oddly enough I did get the updates those weeks on fridays though?? Go figure. For me the updates being available on friday seem to happen every other week, which is fine, but I am sad when I miss the free gift with purchase offers. The cat and basset are just the most recent ones I have missed, there have been others in the past and it sucks being left out. Is being on an android possibly the reason??

crystalrayn3
08-26-11, 08:19 AM
It's not only an Android problem. I use an iPad & was not offered the orange tabby cat or dragon with gem purchase. I emailed TL & was told that not all players are offered the gem bonus items but that the items may become avaliable to all players to purchase at future dates.

joyirene
08-26-11, 08:25 AM
Kooky just made a thread on this you should read it http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?16882-Free-offer-with-gems-expiring-Early