PDA

View Full Version : Read before posting, requesting or complining

NervJMSL
10-05-10, 09:14 AM
Hi

I've been playing Farm Story for quite a while, I really like to play it and so does my girlfriend.
Recently this forum has become incredibly populated with people that complain without considering the facts. Here they are:
- Making games isnt cheap nor easy, try checking out the guide to make iphone software or the requirements Apple requests.
- Consider how much time and money you put into this game. Over 90% of us spent quite a while and Im sure the second figure isnt very high. Well this is the only profit TeamLava gets from us, and they need to pay for the servers that hold all of us. We dont see advertisements or money requests like in other games.
- We get updates very frequently with new items, crops and decorations and yet people complain about them costing gems!!!
- Regarding the mistery case I consider these a touch of genius cause of course we will always like to have the things which are rare or unique and the items that come up are really nice looking too.
- In other words before complaing because oh what we get, be happy for what we have.

Note: suggestion regarding new items are always good but dont expect them to take you seriously specially if you want things that wont cost gems.

NervJMSL
10-05-10, 09:23 AM
Yeah I know I misspelled complaining, I wrote this from my phone :P

Unregistered
10-05-10, 10:28 AM
I agree with almost everything you said.

Unregistered
10-05-10, 11:39 AM
I completely agree. Team lava should shut this forum down people bi tch too much. Let them find another game FREE that has this much content and this many people hooked because I haven't even found a paid app this great.

Level 70 farm story
Level 50 city story

Unregistered
10-05-10, 01:32 PM
I agree with most of what you say, except imho the average once in every 2 months in Farm Story is not 'very frequently'. I think this is exactly the source of most complaints and this forum would radiate a far more 'sunny' atmosphere if the updates would be almost as frequent as in simlar games.

Unregistered
10-08-10, 03:02 AM
definitely spot on: most complaints on this forum originate from the lack of updates !! if team lava would update more regularly the amount of complaints, whinning and grunting would drop dramatically!