PDA

View Full Version : What Does Your Username Mean?

JennyWuzHere
08-22-11, 07:57 PM
Haha. So, I'm just being curious and nosy! ;)

Title says it already.
What does your username mean? I'm just wondering because they're very creative! :)

If you ask me my username is simple.
But if you must know.

My real name IS Jenny
And wherever I am, my username means I've been there or I'm here.
:)

GroupMagma
08-22-11, 07:58 PM
Group = Team
Magma = Lava

I'm not clever. :p

JennyWuzHere
08-22-11, 08:00 PM
Yours is unique. ;)
Better than mine in many levels. Haha!

redbites
08-22-11, 08:01 PM
My name is Red and I bite on food a lot

JennyWuzHere
08-22-11, 08:03 PM
My name is Red and I bite on food a lot

I've never met someone whose name was red! Very interesting!

I bite on food more than you think :p

redbites
08-22-11, 08:04 PM

Really? I know heaps of people called Red

JennyWuzHere
08-22-11, 08:08 PM
Really? I know heaps of people called Red

Ahh, well.
Question: Is Red a common name? (Me being curious and nosy :p)

redbites
08-22-11, 08:09 PM
Red sort of is a common name, well more common than blue

kooky panda
08-22-11, 08:11 PM
Kooky Panda Ltd. is a mobile social game developer which was established in Beijing, China in June 2007 .
Kooky Panda has been solely focused on browser-based mobile social games since early 2009.

JennyWuzHere
08-22-11, 08:15 PM
Kooky Panda Ltd. is a mobile social game developer which was established in Beijing, China in June 2007 .
Kooky Panda has been solely focused on browser-based mobile social games since early 2009.

RIGHT after your post, I immediately searched that online! Ahaha!

MiniLaura
08-22-11, 08:16 PM
I am Laura and I drive a Mini Cooper.

(And I'm short, but that's not why I picked the name.)

rr9149
08-22-11, 08:17 PM
I already told you this but rr is my initials. Regan R. and 9149 is my favorite number and I've used it since i was 12. Now 20. :-)

popgunsmom
08-22-11, 08:17 PM
My daughter has hyper energy that pops! ...like a pop***. Grandpa called her that when she was 3 and it stuck. It takes a village... ;)

bigbux3
08-22-11, 08:25 PM
When i was in 4th grade a friend suggested a dumb username for me to use (bigbux) at this time I was money crazy, plus, i used it a lot and like it. i soon used bigbux2 and after that i went to bigbux3

silver_dew
08-22-11, 08:30 PM
I like the morning dew on the grass, hence the name . Full on senti I know :D

greygull
08-22-11, 08:32 PM
I love the tv show Haven. I started playing RS first, so I picked the restaurant featured in almost every episode.

sourlicorice2
08-22-11, 08:53 PM
Mine is a family nickname

Couldn't pronounce Sarah as a kid and would say sour. Someone else added on licorice.

rr9149
08-22-11, 08:58 PM

Couldn't pronounce Sarah as a kid and would say sour. Someone else added on licorice.

Aw that's so cute. :-)

LanokaHarbor
08-22-11, 09:06 PM
This is a great thread!

LanokaHarbor is the town in New Jersey where I live. It's the prettiest town on the jersey shore, and I love it here.

My city story is also called Lanoka Harbor :)

JennyWuzHere
08-22-11, 09:07 PM

Question: (Please mind me asking questions all the time, it's my nature :p)
Do they make sour licorice? Because I've seen lemon flavored licorice before,... I THINK!

LanokaHarbor
08-22-11, 09:07 PM
PS: That means I'm a fan of water tiles in the future for city story!! Hint hint hint hint!

JennyWuzHere
08-22-11, 09:09 PM
PS: That means I'm a fan of water tiles in the future for city story!! Hint hint hint hint!

..Water tiles?!!

JennyWuzHere
08-22-11, 09:10 PM
Are going to be in CS!!!!!!!

LanokaHarbor
08-22-11, 09:12 PM
Wishfull thinking. But im still hoping they will introduce a water tile that can be used for the beachfront hotel. Funny giving us a beachfront hotel and no water or sand to put it on!

JennyWuzHere
08-22-11, 09:14 PM
Haha yes. No beachfront is complete without it's water tiles :)

rr9149
08-22-11, 09:16 PM
They have river tiles but its not the same.

LanokaHarbor
08-22-11, 09:17 PM
It's true...the river tiles are awesome for accents, but for a larger stretch, that piece of land they put in-between a section of four ruins that idea.

LanokaHarbor
08-22-11, 09:18 PM
By the way, the real jersey shore is not what those idiots portray on tv.

JennyWuzHere
08-22-11, 09:24 PM
Haha. I know.
I heard they only act dumb for publicity.

LanokaHarbor
08-22-11, 09:27 PM
Generally, out of towers like those idiots come to the jersey shore and ruin seaside for the summer. During the off season, you can still head to the boardwalk, play skeeball, get some oysters and fried oreos, a few shops remain open all year round!

JennyWuzHere
08-22-11, 09:30 PM
Aw. I want to visit Jersey Shore now!
Even though I visited New Jersey....
Ahaha. Never really got the chance to go

LanokaHarbor
08-22-11, 10:26 PM
It's a hidden secret! It's gorgeous here. Mog posted a video on my profile that shows a house for sale in my town, but also has pictures of the harbor. You should go check it out!

pinkster73
08-22-11, 10:36 PM
People started calling me pinkster years ago because I love all things pink and I'm very little 5 foot 1 and 105 pounds so they apparently thought pinkster fit me. (By the way I'm 35. Little but not a kid ha ha) When I went to register for my first Google account there were already 72 pinksters, so I became pinkster73.

swiep07
08-22-11, 11:34 PM
My rabbit's name is Swiep, born in 2007 Lol
And Patriesflowers is because my name is Patricia, Patries (like Patrice) is shorter.
On Hyves (dutch Facebook) I have a emoticon named :flowers: in my name, since then everybody calls me Patriesflowers

Mogwai4111
08-23-11, 12:06 AM
Mogwai is a band I like. I've watched them perform twice and randomly met them in a bar once. Their most recent album is titled "Hardcore will never die, but you will". A mogwai is a furry little creature from the movie Gremlins, but that's not why I chose the name. Mogwai is the Cantonese word for "evil spirit" or "monster", so for me it fits.

4111 is how cool I was during my 4 years in high school, on a scale of 1-10 (10 being the coolest)

Freshman = 4
Sophomore = 1
Junior = 1
Senior = 1

sissy8
08-23-11, 01:14 AM
sissy8: I am the sis of my zusje:rolleyes:
the 8 is my birthday date:rolleyes:
sissy is die kaiserin;), (everybody knows that movie or not)
and its a drink:o

Mogwai4111
08-23-11, 01:18 AM
what is zusje?!

swiep07
08-23-11, 02:31 AM
what is zusje?!

It's sissy in dutch:D

hectorloch
08-23-11, 02:44 AM
There's not two of them, surely ... as in the Double Dutch ?

I'm not telling anyone because I don't want people to know what my name might be or that I live on the shores of a loch :)

sissy8
08-23-11, 02:50 AM
yes there is anotgher one she recently started a farm:o:o

a loch loch ness?????:rolleyes:

Mogwai4111
08-23-11, 02:54 AM

I'm not telling anyone because I don't want people to know what my name might be or that I live on the shores of a loch :)

Your name always reminds me of The Police

"Many miles away something crawls to the surface
of a dark Scottish Loch"

swiep07
08-23-11, 04:05 AM

Lol! I think your name is John! Am I right? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

sterlingempire
08-23-11, 04:07 AM
Sterling is actully the city I live in. Well, Empire Story was my first Story. :p

kmjnhh123
08-23-11, 05:17 AM
im called Kmjnhh123 on everything, look at it on a keyboard and type it, its easy :p

Hawaiianmomma
08-23-11, 05:35 AM
Color is Beautiful.

hectorloch
08-23-11, 05:39 AM
im called Kmjnhh123 on everything, look at it on a keyboard and type it, its easy :p

:) hadn't seen that - good plan.

hectorloch
08-23-11, 05:43 AM
Lol! I think your name is John! Am I right? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Not right - although now I think about it, that might or might not be one of them. I'll need to check the certificate :cool:

swiep07
08-23-11, 05:45 AM
Not right - although now I think about it, that might or might not be one of them. I'll need to check the certificate :cool:

Okay :D it's the age you know :p go check it out lol :)

roxabelle
08-23-11, 06:48 AM
My real name is Roxy. So I always use either Roxotron, Roxabelle, Roximus Prime etc. etc. Depends what mood I'm in when I sign up to something!

mattdiner
08-23-11, 07:01 AM
Matt's my name.
Diner's my game.

sourlicorice2
08-23-11, 08:36 AM
Question: (Please mind me asking questions all the time, it's my nature :p)
Do they make sour licorice? Because I've seen lemon flavored licorice before,... I THINK!

I have no idea. I've never seen it. I dont even know why licorice was added but it was an old family friend of my parents who added it. I don't mind questions at all. Feel free to ask away 

talyon
08-23-11, 09:09 AM
Mine is my Internet alias, I made it up 20 years ago before the Internet became public, and the only thing out there were BBS's. I've come to learn it's not original, but it was when I made it up in my head, later found out not. Lol oh well I use it everywhere.

zoroak
08-23-11, 09:15 AM
:D My son chose my username, and being a Pokemon fan and 7 yrs old, mis-spelt it and I'm stuck with it! Every username I could think of (and remember!) had been taken, only started playing TL games late May.

bawpotter
08-23-11, 01:27 PM
Not telling!

bigbux3
08-23-11, 03:21 PM
Not telling!

Um, is it that obvious? Is that why?

kanda032
09-24-11, 09:12 PM
Mine is basic to me...not so to others.

K is for kevin my fiancee
and is what it is
A is for amy, me
032 is partial for one of our birthdays

I just tried to think of a username and this one had a ring to it that I liked! ;)

joyirene
09-24-11, 09:14 PM
Group = Team
Magma = Lava

I'm not clever. :p

I always also thing General Manager when I see your name because that's what GM stands for lol.

joyirene
09-24-11, 09:22 PM
Well my grandmothers name was Joy Irene.
My name is actually Meghan Irene but I tend to use joyirene as some of my usernames to remember her :)
Everyone probably thought my name was joy, but it's actually Meghan lol! (except Jenny because I already told her that)
Anyway if anyone has Words With Friends and wants to start a game with me, my username is actually MeghanIrene on there!

Joypickles
09-25-11, 12:10 AM
I sarted in farm story and named the farm Pickles (one of my dogs names) then thye wanted an id and pickles was taken so since I am Joy, I am now Joy pickles. I then named most of the other games after my pets too. sometimes directly some a little indirectly.

sterlingempire
09-25-11, 05:49 AM
This is a bumped thread. I am going to have to report this to a Moderator.

saintlover
09-25-11, 06:07 AM
I own and love Saint Bernards...

Hawaiianmomma
09-25-11, 03:11 PM
Hawaiianmomma~ nickname from Military School

minterchris
09-28-11, 08:34 AM
Minter is my deceased husband's middle name and Chris is what my Dad and Brother called me. Short for Christina/Chrissy. I made it up 15 years ago so my husband could remember the mortgage login, but now I just use it because it makes me smile when I think of him.

kattybell
09-28-11, 08:49 AM
Minter is my deceased husband's middle name and Chris is what my Dad and Brother called me. Short for Christina/Chrissy. I made it up 15 years ago so my husband could remember the mortgage login, but now I just use it because it makes me smile when I think of him.

That's sweet.

kattybell
09-28-11, 08:50 AM
Mine is from the "Hunger Games," kind of.. I love the name Katniss, so I used it as katty and I love bells. :)

queenrocks77
09-29-11, 09:03 PM
My favorite band Queen and they rock

queenrocks77
09-30-11, 08:32 PM
My favorite band Queen and they rock

and i was born in 77

quentinsmommy
10-05-11, 08:19 AM
I have a 3 year old son named Quentin who I just love soooooooooooo much!!!!:) He's my world.:)

Rachael98
10-05-11, 08:24 AM
I have a 3 year old son named Quentin who I just love soooooooooooo much!!!!:) He's my world.:)

Aww...that's so nice:)

cillabear
10-05-11, 09:45 AM
Mines the nickname everyone calls me cuz they're too lazy to say my full name lol :P

shakiba
10-05-11, 05:41 PM
shakiba is the name of my younger sister, because well its her ipod. Shakiba also meas patience :)
I could've also get an i pod or a cell phone. Well, i chose the cell phone of course.

pattisue1
10-05-11, 06:10 PM
Patti is short for Patricia which is my real name. Sue is an add-on because I associate that as a farm gal name. 1 was tacked onto the end because this is the first social online game account for me.

canacanacana
10-05-11, 09:43 PM
Cana (Kay-nuh) is one of my 5 dogs. For some reason I've always found myself saying her name to her at least 2 or 3 times to get her attention, which she loves! So now whenever I use her name it automatically comes out Cana-Cana-Cana. I frequently use my dogs names for userids etc. Basically everything is about dogs for me! 
My farm is Puppytown because that's my Newfoundland puppy's nickname.
My Restaurant is Ivy's Place because that's my Australian shepherds name (ivy)
My bakery is just Cana since that was the first story I started playing
When I used to play Nightclub story, my club was The Madison because my border collie is named Madison.

DominaRed
10-14-11, 02:37 PM
Hmmm, well, in real life I am a Domina, hence that part, and Red signifies passion :) In RS I'm Phoenix because Phoenix is what people in the scene know me as. On BS and Farm I'm Bossy, not because I'm a bossy person in general (despite what you think a Domina is ;) ) but because I started with Farm Story and thought of Bossy the Cow as a name, then used that for BS also cause I couldn't think of a better name at the time, so I used the one from Farm :P Figured I wanted a change with RS ;)

bletchingdon
10-16-11, 06:49 AM
Bicester: where I live near to
Nibbles37: our old hamster
Bletchingdon: where I go camping

madaxman
10-23-11, 03:20 AM
This is pretty devious really. In real life, I'm Alan, so often ended up signing my name on texts etc simply as A. As an extra touch when sending to people of whom I am particularly fond, I sign off with a kiss as well, making it Ax.

I started playing 'Farm Town' on facebook some years ago and when I had to give my avatar a name, I thought of Ax but wanted something more than that. I thought it would be cool to make it into a word and axolotl (a small salamander!) came to mind, so I gave myself the pseudo-Irish surname of O'Lotl: Ax O'Lotl. Unfortunately this didn't look too good with their on-screen font so I later changed simply to Ax Olotl. Time passed and my farm fell into disuse. I tried to revive it a few months back but found that everyone else had moved on and had combine harvesters that could work 25 times faster than I could… so it fell into disuse again.

Time to move on and I wondered whether there was a farming app for my iPhone. I found Farm Story and decided to give that a try. Suddenly I had to give myself a name again and I knew that Ax had to be part of it. I also knew that I was quite mad to go down this road and take on a game that I knew would be as addictive as I had found Farm Town at first. That gave me Mad Ax, but I didn't want to be confused with Mad Max, so made myself Mad Axman. This is my Farm Story name and I simply used madaxman as my id.

As an adjunct, despite cajoling (and by that I really mean harassment!) from pesky pop-ups, I found nothing of any interest in running zoos, restaurants, boutiques or bakery stores. I did, however, have a look at the other games on offer and found Treasure Story. I still think that this is teamlava's best creation and cannot understand why it is so poorly supported but never mind! I had to give myself a name on that as well and I thought of Robinson Crusoe and his servant Man Friday. Knowing that I was probably going to become a slave to this game and as it was a Tuesday when I started playing, I named myself Man Tuesday.

I told you it was all pretty devious!

Rachael98
10-23-11, 05:57 AM
This is pretty devious really. In real life, I'm Alan, so often ended up signing my name on texts etc simply as A. As an extra touch when sending to people of whom I am particularly fond, I sign off with a kiss as well, making it Ax.

I started playing 'Farm Town' on facebook some years ago and when I had to give my avatar a name, I thought of Ax but wanted something more than that. I thought it would be cool to make it into a word and axolotl (a small salamander!) came to mind, so I gave myself the pseudo-Irish surname of O'Lotl: Ax O'Lotl. Unfortunately this didn't look too good with their on-screen font so I later changed simply to Ax Olotl. Time passed and my farm fell into disuse. I tried to revive it a few months back but found that everyone else had moved on and had combine harvesters that could work 25 times faster than I could… so it fell into disuse again.

Time to move on and I wondered whether there was a farming app for my iPhone. I found Farm Story and decided to give that a try. Suddenly I had to give myself a name again and I knew that Ax had to be part of it. I also knew that I was quite mad to go down this road and take on a game that I knew would be as addictive as I had found Farm Town at first. That gave me Mad Ax, but I didn't want to be confused with Mad Max, so made myself Mad Axman. This is my Farm Story name and I simply used madaxman as my id.

As an adjunct, despite cajoling (and by that I really mean harassment!) from pesky pop-ups, I found nothing of any interest in running zoos, restaurants, boutiques or bakery stores. I did, however, have a look at the other games on offer and found Treasure Story. I still think that this is teamlava's best creation and cannot understand why it is so poorly supported but never mind! I had to give myself a name on that as well and I thought of Robinson Crusoe and his servant Man Friday. Knowing that I was probably going to become a slave to this game and as it was a Tuesday when I started playing, I named myself Man Tuesday.

I told you it was all pretty devious!

That's pretty devious, yes...and 'complicated' if you don't mind my saying:)!

fudge123442
10-26-11, 09:26 PM
I just like fudge:-P

pinkster73
10-26-11, 10:45 PM
I just like fudge:-P

Uncomplicated, nice.

mamabear369
10-26-11, 10:56 PM
Great thread! Been Mama Bear ever since I met my husband almost 20 years ago... It stuck.. And my favorite numbers are 3, 6, and 9.

jwmiller
10-28-11, 09:10 PM
Mine means I thought my ID was for login, and farm name was for 'Iden***y. That's what happens to 30 something's that try to go online. :)

JoJo

lesleypsg1
10-28-11, 09:19 PM
Lesley is my name
P is second initial
Sg1 my favourite show off all time.. :p

I'm so very uncomplicated

Sina680
10-28-11, 10:48 PM
Sina = part of my first name
68 = My tag name from high school (I apologize for tagging my textbooks...) >_<
0 = Added after high school, because it made 68 look better and I felt it looked more adult-ish...LoL! Been stuck with 680 ever since 

ilovecooper14
11-09-11, 10:06 AM
:p
Mine is simple.
I love cooper #14
Riley Cooper is a football player for the Philadelphia Eagles.. He was one of my favorite players since he was in college. :o .. He is number 14, lol :D
So in conclusion, I love Cooper 14 :rolleyes:
:p funny, eh?! ;) :cool:

iAryia
11-09-11, 10:53 AM
Aryia is the unique name I use for my website and other online communities I'm a part of. But Aryia was taken so I just put an 'i' at the beginning. :]

mochafreak5
11-09-11, 06:27 PM
Funky Monkey pertains to all that represents innocent fun, silliness, slight mischief, entertaining and a good nature. I could keep going but I won't. There you have it in a nutshell! ;)

mochafreak5
11-09-11, 06:32 PM
I suppose I should let you in on mochafreak5 as well. I had a dog named Mocha. He was a funny, awesome American Bulldog. He would 'freak' in total happiness when he saw me coming up the path to the house. What a welcome home! I'm number 5 of eight children so I added 5 to the name.

christmasgirl11
12-21-11, 11:54 AM
My daughter loves Christmas .. That's where I got the "ChristmasGirl"
and my birthday is on the 11th, therefore, ChristmasGirl11

sterlingempire
12-21-11, 03:25 PM
I made my name before Empire Story came out

27Redd
12-21-11, 03:43 PM
27 has been my lucky number since I was little :) Roulette is my game and 27 is red. I picked "27redd" for my license plate because "27 red" was taken :( :)

pinkster73
12-21-11, 07:53 PM
I made my name before Empire Story came out

Hey! What are you doing here?

care1187
12-22-11, 02:18 AM
care is my nickname, 11 is my sports number from highschool, and 87 is my boyfriends sports number from highschool :)

dalula
12-22-11, 07:03 PM
....................oh... i dont really know................. i mean... i didnt even pick my ID!! o-o (my friend did because she was telling me to hurry up so she could add me lol)

dalula
12-22-11, 07:04 PM
my iPad storm 8 ID is kiwipenguin (i can explain that): kiwi (name of my dead:( bird) penguin (i like penguins) :)

puppylover23
12-24-11, 08:11 AM
Mine is really simple... I love puppies=puppylover and 23 because my birthday is January 23 lol

kmjnhh123
12-28-11, 06:17 AM
HA Mine is Kmjnhh123 it means nothing, it is unique and a 1 off username no one will guess

criizz
12-28-11, 02:05 PM
My name comes from a "title" on Modern Warfare 2 (lol). On the title it said "Cr1zby" which is chatspeak for Crispy, and
I just changed it up a bit and used Criizby for xbox, and Criizz for everything else. :cool:

FlameyHawk
12-28-11, 02:48 PM
I don't know why I choose this name.

I know use Atomic_Labz because I well...
I don't know...
:3

Limaxa
12-28-11, 03:10 PM
Oh this thread is cool :) my favourite Animal is the "Limax maximus" .. So i choose my Storm8 ID Limaxa :)

cakesJordanEz
12-28-11, 08:12 PM
Mine is pretty simple: I always had an attraction to the name Jordan so I figured it would be "easy" (hint, hint) and then randomly I chose cakes for the first part, and quickly put it together: cakesJordanEz .

BrynBacon
12-28-11, 08:50 PM
Well, I go by Britt (my middle name) but my first name is Bryn and I am OBSESSED with bacon!

AuntyRose32
12-29-11, 01:05 PM
Mine is in honour of my late Aunty Rose who was actually a farmer! I spent many happy times on her farm growing up. It's still a working farm today run by her son.

pinkster73
12-29-11, 01:07 PM
Well, I go by Britt (my middle name) but my first name is Bryn and I am OBSESSED with bacon!

So is my husband :)

AuntyRose32
12-29-11, 01:08 PM
Nearly forgot 32 is for the number of counties in Ireland......

pinkster73
12-29-11, 01:30 PM
Nearly forgot 32 is for the number of counties in Ireland......

Well I learn something new every day!

shakiba
12-29-11, 03:22 PM
I have a question! I dont know if its really gets to do with the topic, but it gets to do with names.
Where does ur middle name come from(question mark doesnt work at the moment) Some ppl has them, so ppl does not. Me...I dont have one.
I never understood middle names.

BrynBacon
12-29-11, 05:45 PM
So is my husband :)

Tell him that pigs are my fave animal just becuz of that ;P

kattybell
01-06-12, 07:34 AM
I have a question! I dont know if its really gets to do with the topic, but it gets to do with names.
Where does ur middle name come from(question mark doesnt work at the moment) Some ppl has them, so ppl does not. Me...I dont have one.
I never understood middle names.

You'll have to search it up. I looked at Wikipedia and it's really interesting. I have a middle name.

aiyayu
01-06-12, 10:17 AM
Uhh i came up with this after watching lots of kdrama with my mom though it sounds japanese.. ^_^; Also yuaiya was taken already.

On the other note, i grew up thinking my middle name was Kim until i got my licence and looked over my birth certifcate and saw it was just K.

2funnybonez
01-06-12, 11:56 AM
I was having trouble coming up with a username on a different game, I was watching Bones at the time tried that it was already taken hit my funny bone when I turned to think of something else so funnybonez I became. Use a z because with "s" it is usually taken.

2funnybonez
01-06-12, 12:06 PM
Mine is from the "Hunger Games," kind of.. I love the name Katniss, so I used it as katty and I love bells. :)

Good book, series.

sylvie4163
01-06-12, 12:08 PM
My name is sylvie and I like the number 4163 :)

tatertotbug7199
01-19-12, 02:25 PM
People call me Tatertotbug, don't ask why...and my fave numbers account for the rest... :D ;)

cazella10
01-19-12, 04:41 PM
I downloaded bakery to play with my 4yr old granddaughter. I'm Carol, family nickname Caz and she is called Ella....simple to end up with cazella, 10 a birthday. I also started playing farm for fun with her and let Ella name it, she chose Pedro, initially thought we wouldn't like it much, but I got addicted to the game so it's mine now. It makes me smile when I'm asked by nbrs why the name and I get a lot of messages in Spanish lol

PattyZhangp
01-22-12, 04:42 PM
Mine us my name + a p because I typed it and accidentally hit the OK button :p:rolleyes:

pinkster73
01-22-12, 04:44 PM
Mine us my name + a p because I typed it and accidentally hit the OK button :p:rolleyes:

That's hilarious

diet4life
01-22-12, 05:11 PM
Diet4life LOL because I am always on a diet.

Annette

333sandy
01-23-12, 10:21 PM
It's my name and my fav number x my fav number

coopsmom16
01-25-12, 07:38 AM
My DD plays fastpitch so I'm always "coop's mom" & her number has always been 16 (representing Lisa Fernandez).

queentina3
01-25-12, 10:34 PM
I insist on being the Queen of the house, my name is Tina, and my favorite # since Jr High was 3. I also have 3 boys. BTW, there is no KING, only a QUEEN, she rules and any flap back gets an automatic response of "I'm Queen, I rule, you don't, so do as you're told". That includes to the hubby, who pretty much sits back and watches the boys try to manipulate us into getting their own way. He's learned the rules well. :p

pinkster73
01-25-12, 11:24 PM
I insist on being the Queen of the house, my name is Tina, and my favorite # since Jr High was 3. I also have 3 boys. BTW, there is no KING, only a QUEEN, she rules and any flap back gets an automatic response of "I'm Queen, I rule, you don't, so do as you're told". That includes to the hubby, who pretty much sits back and watches the boys try to manipulate us into getting their own way. He's learned the rules well. :p

I'm the queen of my house too :)

Jonezy93
01-26-12, 05:59 AM
I was having trouble coming up with a username on a different game, I was watching Bones at the time tried that it was already taken hit my funny bone when I turned to think of something else so funnybonez I became. Use a z because with "s" it is usually taken.

I LOVE that show!!!! It's got it all, drama, humor, mystery (have to not look sometimes when stuff goes squish, yuck!)

One of my nicknames is Jonezy and my son was born in 93

atlantisonearth
01-28-12, 07:41 PM
I purchased a used device and this ID was there. I liked it, so I chose not to ask for a different one :)

uljasha
02-05-12, 03:11 AM
It is the name of my daughter who is the real owner of these games ;) but i help her because she cannot read yet , she is only 3

awesomeboo4225
02-07-12, 12:04 PM
I am awesome and my nickname is Boo.

SmokeyMtnGirl
02-07-12, 04:51 PM

I have met a guy named red.

SmokeyMtnGirl
02-07-12, 04:52 PM
I love the Smokey Mountains and I'm a girl. Plus everything else I tried was already taken.

pops1972
02-08-12, 11:00 AM
Pops was an old man who didn't have a home. My husband told him he could live in our camper. Every time he saw me his face would light up. We drank coffee every morning and at night we would sit on the porch swing and he would show me the stars. He lived with us for many years. I still see his smile on the faces of my sons when our eyes meet and their faces light up.

pinkster73
02-08-12, 11:02 AM
Pops was an old man who didn't have a home. My husband told him he could live in our camper. Every time he saw me his face would light up. We drank coffee every morning and at night we would sit on the porch swing and he would show me the stars. He lived with us for many years. I still see his smile on the faces of my sons when our eyes meet and their faces light up.

Awww so nice :)

RealFarmer1222
02-08-12, 09:42 PM
I was born December 22.
You can guess the rest.

pinkster73
02-08-12, 09:44 PM
I was born December 22.
You can guess the rest.

You're an architect?

RealFarmer1222
02-08-12, 09:45 PM
You're an architect?

Yeah, sorta:rolleyes:

sparks229
03-24-12, 11:55 PM
I like sparkles and 229 sounded good too me. Then I was too lazy to type sparkles and I did sparks :)

taz086
03-25-12, 02:28 PM
taz is my initial's anagram
&

HmongVillager
03-25-12, 05:19 PM
Hmong= Ethnicity i studied at school
Villager= I was an villager in Afghanistan

jakycam
03-25-12, 07:36 PM
mine is the first 2 letters of my 3 children JAred KYle CAMrine= jakycam

scarletlocs
03-25-12, 08:10 PM
Scarletlocs.... My boyfriend gave me the name scarlet because he says I'm a fiery vixen and locs because of my hair.

lylahmae
03-25-12, 08:44 PM
Lylah Mae is my farm OBSESSED 3 year old who helps me plant and harvest and is the reason I don't buy gems as the one time I did she got a hold of my phone and spent them...she is lucky she is so cute

fangee
03-25-12, 10:30 PM
Scarlet and locs, that's a win win situation.

piggiful
03-26-12, 07:17 AM
self explanatory:)

scarletlocs
03-26-12, 08:37 AM
scarlet and locs, that's a win win situation.

lol....... :-)

DAmanding
03-26-12, 10:55 AM
My name is Amanda and I have a demanding personality. :D

yummum2
03-26-12, 11:08 AM
Yummum2. Because my husband describes me as a yummy mummy and i have 2 kids. May i point out at this point my hubby wears glasses ( obviously the rose tinted kind) A yum mum i aint! :(

theredchilly
03-26-12, 04:00 PM
Mine is the theredchilly! You now the chillies the are red! Hot!

feenixdust
03-27-12, 02:20 AM
Feenix as a play on Phoenix, since I've lived here for most my life, and the idea of the bird is cool.
Dust, because feenixashes gets me funny looks, and is too close to profane for the kiddos. (And its as dusty as it is hot here)

The life,meaning is that I've risen from ash enough times to deserve it!

Extra bonus, the 'dust' makes everything fun. I mean isn't dustcake & dustbucket appetizing ;-) and dustbarn just makes sense :-)

Ic3e
03-27-12, 03:38 AM
Ic3e.

The word 'ice' appears in my name and 3 is my fav number so Ice+3=Ic3e

Blocked99
03-27-12, 07:12 AM
well i play some other games where i always get blocked :( so i called my self blocked99 since the 99 is shrotcut for 1999 the year i am born in

saralovescats
03-29-12, 10:10 AM
my name is sara and cats are pretty cool

pinkster73
03-29-12, 10:11 AM
my name is sara and cats are pretty cool

I never would have guessed :p

markersable
03-29-12, 02:53 PM
People nicknamed me "Markers" so when I was trying make a account, I thought to go by my nickname. But it was already taken, then alot of suggestions popped up. I thought markersable was really cute!!!!!!

AnnasCoffee
04-01-12, 02:25 PM
My name is Amanda and I have a demanding personality. :D

Love this one.

Mines self explainitory. But here's a cute story. My oldest daughter recently asked if I wanted some more coffee. I asked her why she was offering... She said "because it makes you less crabby". Maybe I should go drink some more :)

jumphigh128
04-04-12, 09:21 AM
My sister likes jump rope ( I, personally, could do with out) and my house number is , well, 128

I honestly don't know why I put jumphigh

aaralyynnoel
04-04-12, 08:10 PM
Mine is what I want to name my daughter in the future. Aaralyyn Noel. Or Aryana Lynn. Either way:)

pinksugar800
04-05-12, 05:19 PM
I love the colour pink, I'm lurrrvvveeee sugar( like most people) so I picked pinksugar! 800 is just random numbers...lol

rubyring88
04-15-12, 07:17 PM
Rubyring is my engagement ring; ruby as the center stone. 88 is my husband's hockey number. :)

amymcc
04-15-12, 09:10 PM
Amymcc is my first name and the first three letters of my last name. Have to keep it simple or I won't remember.

Branston73
04-15-12, 09:19 PM
Mine is named after my Guinea Pig Branston and I live at number 73. Here is a picture of him: http://forums.teamlava.com/album.php?albumid=544&attachmentid=2712

Branston73
04-15-12, 09:20 PM
[QUOTE=Branston73;284346]Mine is named after my Guinea Pig Branston and I live at number 73. Here is a picture of him: http://forums.teamlava.com/album.php?albumid=544&attachmentid=2712

Stormie76
04-15-12, 11:00 PM
The Storm8 ID is a coincidence. Storm is my dog's name (and I call her Stormie--spelled "ie" instead of "y" since it's a nickname and not a weather description in this case). I was born in 1976, hence the 76. I actually picked this as my ID before I noticed that they called it our Storm8 ID.

tuffnut2crac
04-16-12, 12:25 AM
Tough nut to crack, need i say more?