PDA

View Full Version : Food Resets Itself!!!!!!!

Carolina2004100
08-22-11, 11:53 AM
This has been happening in BS and RS. like when you wake up in the morning and you go to collect the food that you were making overnight, you'll get to collect some of it and then TL will kick you out of the game by saying the Internet's down or something and then when you come back it'll be like you never collected the food at all! And it's not just this it's during the day too like when you make a bunch of Gingerbread cookies and then like an hour later and it's like you never made them at all!! Like it would still be in prep mode! I am sick of this TL and you gotta fix it cause I'm sick and tired of having my food finish late just because of you guys!!!!!!!! PLEASE FIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

cupidcheese
08-23-11, 08:59 AM
Same here..it happens all the time!! I've collected my food but when I log in later they were still there.. Can someone pls help?

xokay
08-23-11, 09:05 AM
What kind of device do you use to play the game? What software updates and game versions are you using?
Occasionally, the games "go out of sync with the server." Have you checked your internet connection? If you use wi-fi, occasionally there will be a bad connection and you'll get cut off momentarily, and your game will act as if nothing was done in that time. You could try uninstalling and reinstalling your games, and all of your info will be saved because it's saved on the server. None of your progress will lost if you do this. If you still have problems, it's likely your internet has just cut out for a few seconds. If you're using 3G and you're still getting this issue often, I'd contact support@teamlava.com and tell them them whether you use iDevice or Android, and include your ID and software versions as well.

talyon
08-23-11, 09:25 AM
I've had this happen only a few times, always while using WIFI, conn gets lost it doesnt warn you etc. Half my stuff didn't get done. Not much can be done by TL for wifi connections. Not saying this is your case here Carolina.

pinksweets4u
08-23-11, 11:13 AM
this always happens to me on my android. nEVER happens with my iPad or iPod.I think it has something to do with the system.

Carolina2004100
08-23-11, 01:14 PM
What kind of device do you use to play the game? What software updates and game versions are you using?
Occasionally, the games "go out of sync with the server." Have you checked your internet connection? If you use wi-fi, occasionally there will be a bad connection and you'll get cut off momentarily, and your game will act as if nothing was done in that time. You could try uninstalling and reinstalling your games, and all of your info will be saved because it's saved on the server. None of your progress will lost if you do this. If you still have problems, it's likely your internet has just cut out for a few seconds. If you're using 3G and you're still getting this issue often, I'd contact support@teamlava.com and tell them them whether you use iDevice or Android, and include your ID and software versions as well.

Ok well I use an iPod touch 3rd Gen iOS 4.2.1 game version 1.2.5 and we have the SLOWEST Internet connection.