PDA

View Full Version : Food disappearing and gifts that don't show even after accepted

eluithil
08-22-11, 03:38 AM
I have a iphone 4, my version of bakery story is 1.2.5 , my storm id is eluithil, my level is 42, my bakery is Doce de Ma??.

I have made some changes in my bakery, some furniture one side to other, and all the food that I had disappeared. Then today, I didn't do anything and started baking all over again, and the food simply disappears!! What the [edit] is going on?
It seems that my bakery is paused in some way!!!!

Another thing: when I receive gifts they don't stay available right away. I have to visit some neighbor so that I can see my gifts.

I would really appreciate that you solve these problems.

greygull
08-22-11, 07:04 AM
Have you tried restarting your device, and/or deleting and reinstalling the game? Your progress is saved on TLs servers.

The gifts are a known issue, they are working on fixing them.

eluithil
08-23-11, 01:16 AM
No replied at all from technical support about this problem. Either way I have to stop playing it since the 300 Mb limit of internet I have is not enough to support these games.

I didn't restart the app yet.

cupidcheese
08-23-11, 08:48 AM
I have a iphone 4, my version of bakery story is 1.2.5 , my storm id is eluithil, my level is 42, my bakery is Doce de Ma??.

I have made some changes in my bakery, some furniture one side to other, and all the food that I had disappeared. Then today, I didn't do anything and started baking all over again, and the food simply disappears!! What the [edit] is going on?
It seems that my bakery is paused in some way!!!!

Another thing: when I receive gifts they don't stay available right away. I have to visit some neighbor so that I can see my gifts.

I would really appreciate that you solve these problems.

Same here! My food went missing for few times and I have to bake again! There goes my few hundred thousand plate of food!!!!! There was no issue until I updated to the new version.. Had I known it earlier I wouldn't have updated my bakery =(