PDA

View Full Version : What is needed to get a drink machine??

tabithakristen
08-21-11, 08:26 PM
I'm a lvl 96 and I have tried so many times to purchase a drink machine, but all it says is that I need to get my neighbors to send me stuff to build it. Now I also have Bakery Story, and there are certain machines that you can build, but you need to get the parts from your neighbors, but you CAN buy it and a box will appear and you can click on the box to see what items you still need to finish building that machine. But in Restaurant Story, I don't get a box when I try to purchase the drink machine, so I have no way of knowing what I need to ask my neighbors for. Is it a game bug or something? Because I'd really like some drink machines because I've just about finished mastering every darn recipe I have with all the other machines. :(

greygull
08-21-11, 08:29 PM
When trying to buy it, try clicking on the top left side, then placing. If you get the message again, just keep trying. Once you can place the cardboard box, click the very bottom of it to access the menu for it. :)

tabithakristen
08-21-11, 08:34 PM
K, tks. Gonna go try placing the darn thing all over my restaurant! Lol I'll let ya know if it works. ;)

tabithakristen
08-21-11, 08:39 PM
YAY!!!!! It worked! Thanks so much! =D

greygull
08-21-11, 08:46 PM
I'm glad it worked for you! Also, just a side note - depending on where you placed it, you may have to move it or the things around it to access the menu. Sometimes it needs to not be near anything, but other times it's fine.

moratorro
08-21-11, 11:05 PM
When trying to buy it, try clicking on the top left side, then placing. If you get the message again, just keep trying. Once you can place the cardboard box, click the very bottom of it to access the menu for it. :)
LOL! This is another question that could be added to the 'Easy Appliance How To' thread..

x0xprincess7
08-23-11, 07:45 AM
i need help i accept the materials needed to build but than i look in my gifts and they aren't there how do i get them to build?

kooky panda
08-23-11, 07:49 AM
i need help i accept the materials needed to build but than i look in my gifts and they aren't there how do i get them to build?

Try this thread. How to build http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15812-Easy-Appliance-How-To&highlight=Build

01-23-12, 04:19 PM
Where do i click to get a drink machine, im in level 22 all most 23 and I can't find the option to get a drink machine or a grill.

barleycoon
01-23-12, 04:26 PM
Where do i click to get a drink machine, im in level 22 all most 23 and I can't find the option to get a drink machine or a grill.

Go into the appliance slot, as long as you've reached the correct level to purchase another appliance. Have a check all along, there are quite a lot of appliances. If its not showing, try deleting the app and redownloading, don't worry your game progress is safe on TLs server. Please let us know if it's still not showing, thanks.