PDA

View Full Version : lost food items

bakeman222
08-21-11, 10:14 AM
I have been loosing food and drinks that I make. Why is this or what info do you need to look in to this? I had over 1500 cups of coffee made and when I came back after visiting neighbors it was all gone but 110 cups.:mad::mad::mad: These items I'm loosing take time to make and also cost game gold and is starting to add up.

di1975
08-21-11, 10:17 AM
I'm not a moderator but I do know they will want your devise info, operating system and game verson.

Also, try deleting and re loading the game. You won't lose info...it's stored on servers.

bakeman222
08-21-11, 10:31 AM
Well I don't know the game version but I am playing the game on a tablet with android technology. I just started playing the game a few days ago.

cupidcheese
08-23-11, 08:55 AM
Me too... It happens all the time and I've lost few hundred thousand plates of food... Can someone pls help?

talyon
08-23-11, 09:29 AM
I'm sure a mod well stop by to assist u soon.

kooky panda
08-23-11, 09:37 AM
I have been loosing food and drinks that I make. Why is this or what info do you need to look in to this? I had over 1500 cups of coffee made and when I came back after visiting neighbors it was all gone but 110 cups.:mad::mad::mad: These items I'm loosing take time to make and also cost game gold and is starting to add up.

did you notice if you made the coins while you were gone?
do you block your door when you are making things, then unblock after you put all your food/drinks out?

angelgirl409
08-25-11, 04:48 PM
i'm on the HTC Thunderbolt and i've been having this issue... my food disappears - like all my counters will be full and then half will disappear... i also have this weird problem with the program restarting itself often when i'm trying to cook

bullseyes
08-26-11, 04:28 AM
I lost about 6500 plates of brownies today. I had been cooking several batches but then all my food combined when I switched to bake cookies instead. I also visited a couple of neighbors. When I returned, I only had 3 plates of brownies. I haven't blocked the door and I didn't earn the money while I was gone.... android 2.3.3, Bakery Story 1.2.1, HTC EVO 4g. ID is bullseyes level 41

xokay
08-26-11, 10:45 AM
I lost about 6500 plates of brownies today. I had been cooking several batches but then all my food combined when I switched to bake cookies instead. I also visited a couple of neighbors. When I returned, I only had 3 plates of brownies. I haven't blocked the door and I didn't earn the money while I was gone.... android 2.3.3, Bakery Story 1.2.1, HTC EVO 4g. ID is bullseyes level 41

I've seen this happening a lot lately. I'm not sure whether or not TL has addressed it yet, but I'd recommend emailing support@teamlava.com and telling them just what you told us.

Leire22
08-26-11, 03:27 PM
I am very happy i am not alone to have games messed up after updates, which even does not work, this all is crazy. I am very afraid as more players each week, and as games grow, as more problematic will be updates :((

Leire22
08-26-11, 03:32 PM
Me myself not lost food, but i cant bake all i could till now, i lost valentine cupcakes, and it looks maybe for all 3 slots missing, i have ipad 4 ios line and last update of a game over app store, but my experiences are that all such updates are making game only with more problems. I also miss special boxes i had before, i have only last 3 to buy from????

RoseMiti
08-26-11, 03:37 PM
Leire22,

Holiday items were discontinued.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?16824-Last-call-for-Holiday-items!