PDA

View Full Version : reward for reaching Level 100!

dillydiner
08-21-11, 07:45 AM
Hey TeamLava! I am past level 80 in both rs and bs...thinking that level 100 (and I haven't seen a player at that yet) should be a milestone to be rewarded with say 50 or 100 free gems? If we stick it out that long it is the least we should get...think about it before I get there (I am still mad I finished all the recipes before you decided to give gems for completing 4 levels!!!).

JDBugg88
08-21-11, 10:26 AM
Max lvl is 96 hence a lot of 96s but no 97s, 98s or 99s!
I am going to start a petition for TL to raise the cap from
96 to say 120 or what have you, just higher then 96 an big enough number that would take players a while to reach. For example each lvl up takes 120-320k per lvl it would bring back a challenge to the game. All the veteran players will come back. I personally see a lot of food updates, but who cares when your maxed out it gets boring!!

sissy8
08-21-11, 11:55 AM
I personally see a lot of food updates, but who cares when your maxed out it gets boring!!
i'm not boared:rolleyes::rolleyes:

yanny7
08-21-11, 12:36 PM
as we level up, there must be an increase in numbers of oven/mixer counters. etc. more levels meaning we need more expansion to put all these oven/mixer/counters etc.....so maybe we could get bigger restaurant/bakery??

jonnypopins
08-23-11, 01:11 PM
I too am a little upset about the level 4 gem upgrade. I was level 4 on everything also. Can only hope now for new recipes.
As far as the levels. I'm not sure about rs and bs but on cs I'm a level 96. There is a level 97. But it's 10 million xp to get to it.
I believe I have seen a level 97 player in cs but it has been awhile and I didn't friend him :(
On the bright side. In CS I only need 9.2 mil more to 97.