PDA

View Full Version : Crop Pictures

DRL23411
08-20-11, 05:11 PM
Somewhere I saw a column of pictures, green in background, that depicted the crops (no trees) with costs and yields. Shows crop fully grown. I have tried everything I can think in a search to get them again but no luck. Does anyone remember these or know how to find them?

Thank you

Mogwai4111
08-20-11, 05:16 PM
Can't remember seeing anything like this. Do you remember anything about the topic.. maybe a time frame of when it was started, when the last post was, any of the forum members who posted in it. I'll help look for it if you do.

DRL23411
08-20-11, 05:29 PM
Can't remember seeing anything like this. Do you remember anything about the topic.. maybe a time frame of when it was started, when the last post was, any of the forum members who posted in it. I'll help look for it if you do.

I am new to the forum, about a week. I have been reading as much as I can, some of it fairly old. I don't remember any details but the list of crops was up to date or fairly close. Something in the last month or so. If I could figure out how to attach a picture I could upload an example.

Thank you

DRL23411
08-20-11, 05:34 PM
Example of what I am looking for

DRL23411
08-20-11, 05:39 PM
Or NOT. Picture did not work

Mogwai4111
08-20-11, 05:53 PM
if you have the URL of the picture, just insert that between and

if it is saved to your computer, upload it to a URL using tinypic.com or another image uploading website and then paste that URL between IMG tags

Mogwai4111
08-20-11, 06:04 PM
Is it this?

http://www.pitoo.com/fs/

Came from forum member Pitoo about a year ago in this thread

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?108-Most-Profitable-Crop-by-Time&highlight=crop

Really cool website regardless

DRL23411
08-20-11, 06:41 PM
Picture like I am looking for

DRL23411
08-20-11, 06:47 PM
WOW This the info I want but in a format I have not seen before. More new stuff. This trees and animals which the pictures I wanted only had crops. The more the better.

Thank you

hectorloch
08-20-11, 11:02 PM
A morning (for me) of figures ! And Sehana too in another thread !

Memory Lane, Mog, in the thread you linked. I think one of my very first posts is on here. I won't say which but I wasn't the "spoiler". He only has one post in this thread - suggesting it was only a game and (by implication) this was all a waste and we should get planting instead of pondering charts. Of course, he went under the name "Unregistered" as did I and most posters in those days. He cropped up in associated threads being most derogative about the chartists but was eventually told to get lost.

Mogwai4111
08-20-11, 11:20 PM
A morning (for me) of figures ! And Sehana too in another thread !

Memory Lane, Mog, in the thread you linked. I think one of my very first posts is on here. I won't say which but I wasn't the "spoiler". He only has one post in this thread - suggesting it was only a game and (by implication) this was all a waste and we should get planting instead of pondering charts. Of course, he went under the name "Unregistered" as did I and most posters in those days. He cropped up in associated threads being most derogative about the chartists but was eventually told to get lost.

I ran into that 'unregistered' guy MANY times while looking through older topics to dig up info and pictures of the gem box items, in fact he's the reason I gave up before completing the search. I couldn't stand reading him.

Sure glad he's not around anymore.

hectorloch
08-21-11, 02:35 AM
Yes, it was funny in a way - advising folk to get real etc while what he was doing was shouting against the reality of guys doing/choosing real life analysis on creative software and urging them back into the unreality (or virtual reality if you like) of the game :)

Maybe we crossed swords, Mog, as shadowy "Unregistereds" - unlikely, I'd say :)

Mogwai4111
08-21-11, 02:56 AM
Haha that'd be worth going back to find out. I arrived at the forums *just* before registration began so I do have an unregistered post or two, mostly discussing the most efficient way to play the games as I was just starting out at the time.