PDA

View Full Version : No stars or gems for reaching 3rd level

Nena27
08-20-11, 12:27 PM
I have an iPhone 3 gs, bs 1.2.5, storm I.d Nena27 level 39. I have all easy ovens & while it saves u time on prepping it not showing that I've reached my next bakery level which in turn doesnt award me a gem if I reach level 3 unless that's not applicable nor awarding me any coins or stars. Please check on this it's pretty annoying posted a thread previously & also sent an email with no response, also the pop ups are out of hand & annoying it there anyway to block them?

Nena27
08-22-11, 06:15 AM
I just moved up to second level of the apple pie & no gem, stars or coins this is a rip off

kooky panda
08-22-11, 07:04 AM
You will need complete level 2 to get the gem.

Nena27
08-22-11, 11:59 AM
Well I completed level 2 on my apple pie & didn't receive a gem & u mean to tell me there no coins or stars for reaching level3?

kooky panda
08-22-11, 12:11 PM
did you get the pop up for level 2 showing you got a gem and it was not credited to your account, or did you get the pop on level 2 that showed no gem?

kooky panda
08-22-11, 12:28 PM
No you do not get anything for reaching a level, after you COMPLETE level 3, you will get a pop up showing you got 4000 coins/ 100 XP.

You may want to try and take a screenshot of the popup after completing a level, and post it here if it shows that you are not getting anything.

Nena27
08-22-11, 05:15 PM
I reached the second level for my apple pie & didn't receive a gem or pop up and then I'm not receiving any pop ups for reaching any of my 3 rd levels on my easy ovens

kooky panda
08-22-11, 05:30 PM
ummm not getting pop ups... I think you may have to email support@teamlava.com to have them look into your game.
Tell them what is happening. Also give them your storm ID and game.

While you are waiting for an answer you can try to delete the game and redown it from the app store. Sometimes this helps with glitches.
You will not lose your game, it is saved on team lavas server under your storm ID.

keep us posted.