PDA

View Full Version : A delete/block button or a moderator in the game

scotslassuk
08-20-11, 09:54 AM
Recently I have had ALOT off nbrs getting verbal abuse from so called other farmers, they are not farmers but online bullies!! I have had to help ALOT off these users as they are not all aware off how to contact lava support or even the forums! It would be a grt advantage to have a block/delete button not just for them but so you could clear those that ask to be nbrs and leave thus your invites gets blocked saying
You have too many pending invites! Yes we know but can't delete them! Also an advantage would be an online moderator within the farm so that they can be contacted and see the abuse at first hand! Many feel threatened and are threatening to leave they may be nbrs but like many I am sure others will agree they become friends. Please try and come up with a quicker solution to combat these issues.
Much obliged 

trenae
08-20-11, 10:15 AM
Hi scotslassuk -

The suggestion has been mentioned by some that this is a feature they'd like to see added. At this time there has not been any announcements this feature will be implemented.

If you run into anything in game that is questionable, please gather up the information you can and send it to TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com) to investigate. If you can send in your Storm8 ID, the player's Storm8 ID that you'd like the report (or the Storm8 ID of the player's wall you found it on, if on your wall mention this to Support), a screen shot if possible (if you're not able to screen shot, a description of the issue).

I'm happy to pass the feedback/suggestion to the Community Managers.

scotslassuk
08-20-11, 10:56 AM
Thanks for taking the time to answer it's grt to know the forum can give out any info that is needed. I have encouraged nbrs to contact the moderators for a quick run down off what is needed.
Thanks 

pinkster73
08-20-11, 11:09 AM
Why is it proving to be so difficult to get a block button?

Hawaiianmomma
08-20-11, 08:52 PM
:(Only The CEO Knows. I Wish He Would Share Info of Some Sort. a simple I'm working on it would be nice

Hawaiianmomma
08-20-11, 08:57 PM
At fashion there's a Neighbourhood Watch created by My Hawaiian Sistahs, Big Props To Them. it's very distressing to always keep guard in the game if your sharing with your daughters, nieces, sons,nephews, Block Button Is Needed.