PDA

View Full Version : The best appliance combo to have?

DABNZ
08-20-11, 09:54 AM
Just wondering if the more experienced players have a preferred combo of appliances to own, seeing as the game has a limit for appliances.

bawpotter
08-20-11, 01:02 PM
I prefer to have all Easy Ovens, as most new items come out on ovens. I happen to like to also like the time frames on the oven, so I use it often.

If you are going to use anyappliances, you should try hard to make them Easy Appliances. If you have at least 20 active neighbors, you can make 3 to 5 appliances per day. It is so worth it because it just saves so much time!

kooky panda
08-20-11, 02:43 PM
You can also store appliances. This way you can always switch your appliances depending on what you want to make.
Just make sure nothing is cooking on appliance when you store it or u will lose your food.

di1975
08-20-11, 03:11 PM
Yup, I have the max amount if each appliance type....well, maybe not drinks yet but working on it. I just store the others.

nmishii
08-20-11, 03:26 PM
In the early stages of the game, I had ovens and stoves to the max allowed for my level, and about half that many grills, since until recently there weren't that many grill items. When they started releasing more grill items, I bought the max number of grills also. Two weeks ago I was able to start building appliances. I have 11 drink machines and will build until I max out on those.

I haven't decided if I'll build the easy appliances after I finish the drink machines. You can get 20 parts from requests each day and 20 parts as gifts each day. It takes 20 parts to build an easy appliance vs 40 for a drink machine.

DABNZ
08-20-11, 04:48 PM
Thx guys, never thought about storing them, LOL! A bit of a newbie to this.

Does there come a time in the game where you can just buy any appliances you want? At the moment I have to wait until I reach a certain level to buy the next appliance. Or does that where the storing of the appliances really comes into play?

kooky panda
08-20-11, 04:53 PM
When you reach certain levels you then can add a new one. Eventually you will max out,then you will the option to unlock
Even more but this will cost gems.

DABNZ
08-20-11, 06:16 PM
Ah, I see now, thanks! As of right now I don't purchase gems, just try to make them thru mastery of recipes etc, so I will save them for decorations. Now I see how to get the max each of appliances I will work towards that in my usual non gem-purchasing slow fashion, LoL!

joyirene
08-20-11, 07:21 PM
I have the max of all my appliances too! Whatever recipe I'm working on I just put out all my 17 grills or ovens or drink machines - that way I only have to worry about one at a time and it goes way quicker! I'm level 1... I think next appliance unlocks at level 74 or so

nmishii
08-21-11, 07:51 AM
I have the max of all my appliances too! Whatever recipe I'm working on I just put out all my 17 grills or ovens or drink machines - that way I only have to worry about one at a time and it goes way quicker! I'm level 1... I think next appliance unlocks at level 74 or so

The 18th and last appliance unlocks at Level 73, not counting the gem unlocks, which I don't have anyway (Android). But you really only need 17. I also cook only one recipe at a time. You can master a recipe by making it 5 times with 17 appliances.

bawpotter
08-21-11, 12:15 PM
Really? I didn't know it was that easy! :shock:

di1975
08-21-11, 12:39 PM
The 18th and last appliance unlocks at Level 73, not counting the gem unlocks, which I don't have anyway (Android). But you really only need 17. I also cook only one recipe at a time. You can master a recipe by making it 5 times with 17 appliances.

Is that a brand new one, all the way through level 4? I haven't counted how many times you have to make it to master. Neat ;)

nmishii
08-21-11, 12:55 PM
Is that a brand new one, all the way through level 4? I haven't counted how many times you have to make it to master. Neat ;)

Yes. For a brand new recipe to mastery. I got to where I only had weekly updates to master, and there was only one or two, and often with short times. I can master a 1 hr recipe in an evening and most weekly updates before the weekend ends.

You get to Level 1 when you serve the first time. You get to Level 2 when you cook the second time. You get to Level 3 when you serve the third time. You get to Level 4 when you serve the fifth time. This is with 18 (max) appliances. 84 to master.

blondhorse
08-25-11, 10:23 PM

I was curious about unlocking appliances on Android...can it be done??

jovenal
08-25-11, 10:26 PM
I was curious about unlocking appliances on Android...can it be done??

for now, unlocking appliances for gems is only available for iDevices.

blondhorse
08-25-11, 10:31 PM
for now, unlocking appliances for gems is only available for iDevices.
Aww...that sucks lol

cocofx
09-23-11, 06:19 PM
i have a android phone let me say first. question is.. after level 74 and 18 appiances, when you can then buy additional appliances with gems, is this just that one appliance or is this buying a open slot for any additional 19th appliance?

cocofx
09-23-11, 06:20 PM
is there any time when they will let the unloack be avail for android....why is that we get afterthing releases so much later on?