PDA

View Full Version : This game is unfair - no gem offer yet again

sarahaddicts
08-19-11, 11:55 PM
This game is really unfair, if your going to give out gem offers with free animals then they should either be made available to everyone or after a few weeks you should make them available to buy with gems.

I didn't get the cat offer last week which annoyed me but since I had the previous cat offer i left it but once again I have not received the offer this week. I understand that they aren't available to everyone but it's really really unfair. Can't you sort it so the offers go out to everyone???

I've bought a lot of gems in the past so feel a little annoyed, I could understand not getting the offer if I'd never bought gems but I have bought a lot. If the randomness of the offers continues I'll seriously be thinking about deleting all the team lave games.

JennyWuzHere
08-20-11, 10:56 AM
This game is really unfair, if your going to give out gem offers with free animals then they should either be made available to everyone or after a few weeks you should make them available to buy with gems.

I didn't get the cat offer last week which annoyed me but since I had the previous cat offer i left it but once again I have not received the offer this week. I understand that they aren't available to everyone but it's really really unfair. Can't you sort it so the offers go out to everyone???

I've bought a lot of gems in the past so feel a little annoyed, I could understand not getting the offer if I'd never bought gems but I have bought a lot. If the randomness of the offers continues I'll seriously be thinking about deleting all the team lave games.

So what your trying to say is that, you couldn't buy the gems? For what reason?

pinkster73
08-20-11, 11:07 AM
No I think she's saying she didn't get the gem offer that came with a free gift. This week its the herding dog free with gem purchase