PDA

View Full Version : have you noticed your "star rating" going down quicker since updates?

blondhorse
08-19-11, 05:14 PM
I usually use my down-time before bed to relax and play TL games. I have always kept a 4-star rating as I tip all my neighbors daily (90% of time). I did my usual tipping before bed and was up this morning checking on foods...and my star rating had dropped back down to 3. Has anyone else seen a quicker reduction in their rating? Not that its a major issue with me...just kinda curious.

swiep07
08-19-11, 05:20 PM
Yeah I've noticed too! For a few weeks already. It's really hard to stay at 4 stars rating.
I have to tip lots of people to keep up!

badger8
08-19-11, 05:39 PM
Yes! I haven't changed the amount of nbrs on any games, but every morning when I reopen the games, I am back down to 3 stars. I can't even get Anywhere near 4 in NS anymore. I use to have no prob keeping 4 stars. I agree- not a big deal, but don't get the reasoning behind this one.

queenrocks77
08-19-11, 05:49 PM
Im glad someone said something. I thought maybe it was just me. Its really annoying.

talyon
08-19-11, 05:57 PM
Yes I've noticed same thing in all my story games, so now I maintain a 3 star, it's easier to see where i am.

Kriyptic
08-19-11, 07:03 PM
Uh, I stay up late and tip at about one in the morning, so I don't have an issue with it, but I forgot to tip last night and it had dropped to 3 stars, almost four, then I tipped at six and i'm begining to have issues with this.

joyirene
08-19-11, 07:23 PM
Mine in restaurant stays up but my bakery one drops to 3 if I go a day without tipping... They seem to be different I only have like 10 more neighbors on restaurant I'm surprised that matters so much

putka
08-19-11, 08:21 PM
Yes! I tip/clean the same amount of people as i did before, but now every morning i wake up to 3stars and after getting back up to 4 and putting the game down for an hour or two, by the afternoon i am at 3stars again. Very irritating. It's been happening for the past few days (Android player, we haven't had an app update in a couple of weeks). 2 or 3 days ago all my wall messages and News logs were gone (BS, CS, RS) and that is the day that i first noticed my ratings dropping like this.

My policy used to be that i automatically tip/clean all nbrs with a 4star rating and the rest i just tip/clean back. Now i am not sure who to auto visit anymore, because i know that a 4star rating doesn't stick for all that long. It's really affecting the gameplay.

redbites
08-19-11, 08:32 PM
I always just stay at 3 stars but a downside to that is some of my nbrs getting really angry at me for not returning tips

jovenal
08-19-11, 08:36 PM
I've notice that lately too, it looks like BS, CS, and RS star rating is going down much faster.

putka
08-19-11, 09:07 PM
I don't get angry. I just don't keep nbrs that don't return tips or leave them in the list but never visit them anymore and only return tips/clean. Usually i tip/clean a new nbr 3-4 days in a row. If they never return, then i don't visit them either. There are enough players out there, so everyone should be able to find nbrs that suit their playing style. No need to get angry though. It does bug me if after i add someone, they never once visit me for a week or so, i delete them and then a couple of weeks later i get the "Oh, why did you delete me?". Other than that, why get angry? Just get nbrs that play the way you like to play.

Back on topic - yes, it does happen in all my games. City, Bakery and Restaurant. Don't know about the rest.

mattyboo1
05-26-12, 07:50 PM
They made it about 10 times harder now

RoseMeyer
05-27-12, 06:48 AM
doesnt bother me.

cnt go lower than zero!

DAmanding
05-27-12, 07:49 AM
Yes I've noticed it too. It's really annoying. Many of my neighbors star levels have dropped too, not just mine.