PDA

View Full Version : Cotton Candy/Snow Cone Machine

buninthoven0818
08-19-11, 01:37 PM
Hi

I've seen some people have a cotton candy and/or snow cone machine in their bakery. Is that through the Candy Jar surprise box? If not, how do I acquire? Thanks! Maureen

twompy
08-19-11, 01:49 PM
Hi

I've seen some people have a cotton candy and/or snow cone machine in their bakery. Is that through the Candy Jar surprise box? If not, how do I acquire? Thanks! Maureen

id like to know also.. does anybody have a picture of either??

Halibel
08-19-11, 01:49 PM
Rule of thumb, If you see an item in someone's store that isn't in your inventory. Its from one of the Surprise boxes, or a special gem promotion offer.

buninthoven0818
08-19-11, 01:50 PM
yeah but I am pretty sure these items were not part of a special gem promotion. The only surprise box I can think of is the Candy Jar and I've purchased to the point where I am getting repeats but not getting these items. I'd like confirmation for sure.

Hawaiianmomma
08-19-11, 01:54 PM


Those 2 Items Are In The Candy Jar. GoodLuck.

Hawaiianmomma
08-19-11, 01:58 PM


http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?13844-Exclusive-Gem-Items-for-all-Stories-*Master-List*

This Should Help

buninthoven0818
08-19-11, 02:00 PM
Thanks Hawaiianmomma! Was married there in Maui :) It's frustrating that they repeat some of the same items before giving you the bigger better ones. It's kind of a rip off! I'll keep trying from time to time.

Hawaiianmomma
08-19-11, 03:21 PM
You Welcome Babez, Nice Maui, Good Fun, Good Food, Good Love. Good Luck When You Kick The Magic Box. When "New" Ones Come Out Try To Grab One Right After The Promo Flash. Don't Go Anywhere Around Your Bakery,No Social,No Profiles, Just Straight To The Box,2 Outta 3 First Tries Will Give You Possibility Of Grand Prize Or 2nd, 3rd Best. Its Worked For Me, Not Promising But Might Work For You. Aloha Nui, Wishing Bright Hawaiian Days And Prosperity At The Magic Boxes.



pbrigitte
08-20-11, 09:53 AM
They're from the candy jar, I have both but don't want either, I really wish we could trade with other people since they're just going to be in limbo forever. Help us Team Lava! :D