PDA

View Full Version : just lost $134,000 bc of a FC!!!

Nikkigw
08-19-11, 10:58 AM
This morning (for the second time) I woke up to a bonus of $67,000 while I was away, only to have a Force Close take it all away. :( I do not understand what is going on but getting *****ed out of 134 grand is extremely frustrating. That is alot of money!! The game will force close not even a minute after opening up and when I come back I have $67, 000 less than before the FC. The first time it happened I let it go but this time it's too much. Now every morning I will expect to lose everything I gained while asleep. Is there any way at all I can get the money back?? Please help. I own a MyTouch 4g and am playing bakery story 1.2.1

Hawaiianmomma
08-20-11, 12:54 PM
It happens a lot hon to many players, they are bugs and glitches, email TEAMLAVA Suppprt to get help if no one answers your post here. Good Luck, Hope you get answers soon.

bawpotter
08-20-11, 12:58 PM
OMG, I thought that you meant real money! I was in TOTAL PANIC! That would have really gotten you upset. I mean, $134,000!!! That is a ton of money!

juletta
08-23-11, 02:50 AM
I have the same problem. while I was buying just one limonade I lost 50.000 coins. I do know it well, because I was just bevor 5 million before. A vew weeks ago I lost 150.000 coins. From one moment to the other. I posted the problem here at the forum and sended an eMail to the team lava support. no answer! I am sure, it happens more often but we just don't see it every time. For me it doesn't look like a bug anymore. it looks like a system because we can by gems to by coins...

Mogwai4111
08-23-11, 02:59 AM
Do you guys ever block your doors with a chair or decoration? That *might* be part of the problem. I've read about this happening a lot, but it has never happened to me, maybe because I never block my door, which tends to confuse the servers.

juletta
08-23-11, 08:52 AM
no. i haven't blocked my doors for a very long time, because with level 71 i have enough stuff to sell - even if i am on holiday and not playing.

talyon
08-23-11, 09:16 AM
It's a real drag when things don't go the way they should, chin up hope for the best. GL