PDA

View Full Version : Drink Machine Help

Lyncha
08-19-11, 08:31 AM
I purchased a constructable drink machine but cannot access the parts list by double tapping the machine. I am currently level 22 and have the newest RS update for my iPhone. Is there any explanation as to why I cannot access the machine to view the parts list. Anyone's help on this would be greatly appreciated.

greygull
08-19-11, 08:37 AM
Is it next to anything? Many people (myself included :) ) have found that it needs to be clear on all sides to access. What I do is move it to an open spot, open, request/check parts, then move it back.

Also, it seems to work best if you're trying to tap the very bottom corner. Not sure why, but it works ;)

Lyncha
08-19-11, 08:42 AM
I'm glad you brought that up greygull. Unfortunately, I can't even move now from where I placed it. I will try to move everything else around it and let you know if that works.

greygull
08-19-11, 08:46 AM
Yes, you may have to move other things first. ;) Hope it works!

Lyncha
08-19-11, 08:48 AM
It worked. Many thanks to you.

moratorro
08-20-11, 10:05 AM
Is it next to anything? Many people (myself included :) ) have found that it needs to be clear on all sides to access. What I do is move it to an open spot, open, request/check parts, then move it back.
Also, it seems to work best if you're trying to tap the very bottom corner. Not sure why, but it works ;)
Greygull, you could add this to the 'Easy Appliance How To' thread, because it has been asked for months...

volleygal2011
08-21-11, 05:33 PM
I would llike to get a drink machine but I do not know where to purchase the base of the machine. Where would I purchase it? I have tried to purchase it though the design tab but I do not know where to look. Does anyone know where I would purchase it?

kooky panda
08-21-11, 05:36 PM
I would llike to get a drink machine but I do not know where to purchase the base of the machine. Where would I purchase it? I have tried to purchase it though the design tab but I do not know where to look. Does anyone know where I would purchase it?

It will be under the appliance tab. If you are maxed on appliances you can store an appliance, then buy the drink machine.
Do not store with food on it, you will lose the food.

volleygal2011
08-21-11, 05:39 PM
thank you very much that was very helpful

babe83
08-24-11, 02:17 AM
Hi

I cannot buy a drink machine as it does not appear in the appliance list. I can only see easy stove, no drink machine. What can I do to be able to see the drink machine in the appliance list so that I can buy it?

Thank you.

greygull
08-24-11, 07:18 AM
Do you have the latest update from the app store/market? The drink machine is on either the second or third tab of the appliance pages after you have done the update.

babe83
08-24-11, 06:54 PM
Hi greygull

Got the drink machine after updating :-)
Thanks for you help!

Cheers!

bawpotter
08-24-11, 09:41 PM
Babe, do you have lemon lime soda on the drink machine?

Emetria
08-24-11, 10:20 PM
ima android, but i got the update on my phone, i know im prob off topic && late, but i finally jus got the ice cream maker && on the left side is a bunch of pop up things tellin me what to do like what to make an what to buy, can i get rid of that ?

Emetria
08-24-11, 10:21 PM
&& whats this new drink machine ?

jovenal
08-24-11, 11:20 PM
ima android, but i got the update on my phone, i know im prob off topic && late, but i finally jus got the ice cream maker && on the left side is a bunch of pop up things tellin me what to do like what to make an what to buy, can i get rid of that ?

those are quest. it's not worth doing.. some make spend gem only to get xp and coin. it doesn't make sense. to get rid of them, you actually have do those quests.

jovenal
08-24-11, 11:22 PM
&& whats this new drink machine ?

drink machines are constructible appliances in RS. It's like the Ice Cream Maker you have in BS..

kooky panda
08-25-11, 04:38 AM
If needed here is a HOW to on the constructible items

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15812-Easy-Appliance-How-To

gramme2011
09-28-11, 04:17 PM
I uninstalled RS rebooted, reinstalled RS. It said the drink machine was new so I think it was the latest version. I rebooted again after reinstall and NO drink machine! In the appliance area are only stoves grills and ovens.What can I do?

gramme2011
09-28-11, 05:12 PM
I uninstalled RS rebooted, reinstalled RS. It said the drink machine was new so I think it was the latest version. I rebooted again after reinstall and NO drink machine! In the appliance area are only stoves grills and ovens.What can I do?

I did this THREE times and GOT iT! Thanks