PDA

View Full Version : Frustrating!

the_real_katface
08-18-11, 11:57 PM
I just now bought the madeline tin four times, and got baking counter, drink hub, baking counter, and baking counter. I'm so disappointed!! :( I wish I could sell them for gems! I really wanted the lily lamp or the flower box. Sucks for me! lol

- Kat

LanokaHarbor
08-19-11, 01:46 AM
I hope you like baking because you've got a lot of counter space!

tfjafar
08-19-11, 06:14 AM
I just now bought the madeline tin four times, and got baking counter, drink hub, baking counter, and baking counter. I'm so disappointed!! :( I wish I could sell them for gems! I really wanted the lily lamp or the flower box. Sucks for me! lol

- Kat

Buy more Gems please! Spend more money helps keep this app free =)

Kadencesmom
08-19-11, 10:56 AM
Be careful when requesting to sell your items for gems! I did this and got jumped all over in another thread because apparently..."in the real world it does not work like that." Sorry you got stuck with junk! I saved up the gems to buy a tin and decided to buy a pie display instead because I found out it was a gamble.

bawpotter
08-19-11, 11:28 AM
I feel bad, but it is a gamble. You should go in knowing what you could come out with.

jayfirefly
08-19-11, 07:03 PM
I wish we could trade places I really want baking counter and drink hub. I've gotten almost everything except those :(

sesami
08-20-11, 01:55 AM
Ha, how else would they make money off of you?

maryd1215
08-23-11, 07:36 AM
I realize it's a gamble but if we're willing to shell out the gems, there should be a way to make sure we don't get multiples of anything until we have everything, know what I mean. I may want 5 counters but don't give them to me until I have all the other goodies. It IS real money, after all. We should have some protection from that kind of thing.