PDA

View Full Version : new to this forum: farm story

SicaAnn
08-18-11, 08:35 PM
i have a question for anyone who wants to answer. My husband has an iphone and i have an android, we were wondering why the two versions of farm story were different. His has more features and items that i dont have access to. wondering when the android version will update next so i can enjoy the game as my husband does. thanks!!!

pinkster73
08-18-11, 08:43 PM
Omg you need to read my thread titled "Left behind" in farm story discussion

pinkster73
08-18-11, 08:46 PM
Sorry its called "Totally left behind". I would post a link but I don't know how. Tee hee

kooky panda
08-18-11, 08:48 PM
Sorry its called "Totally left behind". I would post a link but I don't know how. Tee hee

Left behind
(http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?16518-Totally-left-behind-(&highlight=left) Here you go pinkster

kooky panda
08-18-11, 08:52 PM
i have a question for anyone who wants to answer. My husband has an iphone and i have an android, we were wondering why the two versions of farm story were different. His has more features and items that i dont have access to. wondering when the android version will update next so i can enjoy the game as my husband does. thanks!!!

The team lava games were first released and written for idevices. When they opened the games to the android market, they found there were software limitations with android devices.
(certain aspects of the game could not be placed on the devices)
Over the last few months they have been updating games to bring the android closer to the same options that the idevice users have.

Farm is one the last games to be updated for the android devices. I am sure they are still working on this and I hope updates will be coming soon.

bevvybev
02-11-12, 02:25 PM
How do i get on 2 the valentines goal for farm story plz help me

kooky panda
02-11-12, 04:47 PM
How do i get on 2 the valentines goal for farm story plz help me

If you play on an iphone, ipad, itouch/pod Make sure you are on the regular Farm story game(not one of the holiday games).
If you play on android, goals are not available.

this is an older thread, I will lock, here is a more current thread on android vs idevice features.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?24254-No-Valentine-Crops-for-Android-Missing-Valentine-Horse-Force-close-Random-Nbrs&highlight=android