PDA

View Full Version : Turning off watering question

susiesmith
08-18-11, 05:12 PM
If ones farm has been fully watered, what happens if watering is turned off and then back on again in settings? Will the water drops come back? Also, with the watering turned off, what do neighbors see whe they try to water someone's farm?

pinkster73
08-18-11, 05:34 PM
I'm not sure I understand what you mean. There's not a way to turn off your watering. Do you mean your notifications?

Hawaiianmomma
08-18-11, 05:49 PM
If ones farm has been fully watered, what happens if watering is turned off and then back on again in settings? Will the water drops come back? Also, with the watering turned off, what do neighbors see whe they try to water someone's farm?
GoodQuestionBecauseIReallyLoveTheWater FeatureAndWonderHowItWillAffect OthersOnBothSidesOfTheCoinIfTheyPutInA PersonalShutOffForEachUser.

allidock
08-18-11, 06:13 PM
What are either of you talking about?

susiesmith
08-18-11, 06:21 PM
Funny, somehow I always thought that the watering feature could be turned off because of that little on/off slide. But obviously, since it's under push notifications, it actually means that you will be notified when someone waters your farm. Anyway, I have never, ever been notified when my farm has been watered. That's probably why I thought it meant something else. :)

jovenal
08-18-11, 06:44 PM
got me confused for a bit about watering turning on and off.

Hawaiianmomma
08-18-11, 06:44 PM
Yeah Some Things Work And Something's Don't Sometimes Hard To Tell What Is For What When Not Properly Working, My City Story Doesn't Work It's Push Notifications When Contracts Are Completed. Hopefully They Fix Everything Soon. Alohaz

jovenal
08-18-11, 06:55 PM
Yeah Some Things Work And Something's Don't Sometimes Hard To Tell What Is For What When Not Properly Working, My City Story Doesn't Work It's Push Notifications When Contracts Are Completed. Hopefully They Fix Everything Soon. Alohaz

please don't take this a criticism because you might not be aware...

using emoji on this forum shows nothing but boxes where the emoji are suppose to be on mac/pc and android devices. It looks really nice on my iPad and iPhone.

Regarding the push notification... you're right some works and some doesn't.

pinkster73
08-18-11, 07:04 PM
Yes my farm push notifications haven't been working for months now. Hopefully it gets fixed.

(And yes the emoji on the forum shows as empty boxes and Chinese symbols. Makes those posts very hard to read)

Hawaiianmomma
08-18-11, 07:06 PM
I Know, I Try To Accommodate Others As Much As I Can. It's An Ingrained Habit I'm Working On. Emoji Text Association Blurb. Lol

pinkster73
08-18-11, 07:12 PM
I Know, I Try To Accommodate Others As Much As I Can. It's An Ingrained Habit I'm Working On. Emoji Text Association Blurb. Lol

Now that post was totally easy to read! It works the same on farm story when people use the emoji to say they watered me. But now I can recognize the emoji Chinese symbol that means water ha ha

Hawaiianmomma
08-18-11, 07:18 PM
Now that post was totally easy to read! It works the same on farm story when people use the emoji to say they watered me. But now I can recognize the emoji Chinese symbol that means water ha ha
Really, I Didn't Know That, Android No Read Emoji In The Game. I Always Thought Everyone Saw Emoji Pic In Texts. Wow Mahalo Nui For SharingNo Wonder Everybody Like Daily Quotes Instead.

Hawaiianmomma
08-18-11, 07:20 PM
Must Be Hard To Decipher,90 Percent of My Neighbors And Visitors Use Emoji.

pinkster73
08-18-11, 07:22 PM
Sometimes I can't decipher what they say at all. So I just try to guess :)

Hawaiianmomma
08-18-11, 07:31 PM
I'll Stick To Quotes More In The Games, Mahalo Nui For Teaching Me, My Ohana Uses Mostly Idevices. Most Definitely Something I'll Pass On To Them During Dinner. Aloha Nui Pinkster.

pinkster73
08-18-11, 07:56 PM
Aloha nui hawaiianmomma