PDA

View Full Version : Connecting through facebook

justinc90
08-18-11, 04:36 PM
What exactly am I supposed to do on the challenge "connect with facebook"? I logged on but nothing is promting me to invite friends. Do I just have to get people from facebook to play the game? Please help.

kooky panda
08-18-11, 04:38 PM
I think you just have to connect to facebook only. check and see if this completed your task.

justinc90
08-18-11, 06:09 PM
I think you just have to connect to facebook only. check and see if this completed your task.

I did, but I got nothing saying the task was complete, unless there's a glitch. That's why I posted this.

kooky panda
08-18-11, 08:11 PM
I did, but I got nothing saying the task was complete, unless there's a glitch. That's why I posted this.
sorry I did my tasks a while ago. When I did mine I just had to connect. I do know I have been seeing some problems with the tasks. you may want to search Bakery story bugs and feedback section. I though I saw someone report tasking issues there. If I find it I will bring the link back and post it.

Halibel
08-18-11, 10:47 PM
If your suspecting this of being a glitch or an error, shouldn't this be in the Bugs and Feedback section?

kooky panda
08-19-11, 07:26 AM
If your suspecting this of being a glitch or an error, shouldn't this be in the Bugs and Feedback section?
good point... I will move this thread .