PDA

View Full Version : Fashion Weekly Update 8-19

kooky panda
08-18-11, 11:30 AM
Friday is almost here. Cannot wait to see what the new items will be???
Personal wish... PJ's for my avatar!!

driftboutique
08-18-11, 11:41 AM
I hope it's clothing! And some new hair would not be unwelcome either :)

redheadmb33
08-18-11, 11:53 AM
I wonder why for the past two weeks we haven't gotten any teasers? More clothes would just be more than expected, TL, has given us quite a few new outfits lately...I'm expecting decorations of some kind, but maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised! I wonder what's up with no teaser for us??

kooky panda
08-18-11, 12:22 PM
I wonder why for the past two weeks we haven't gotten any teasers? More clothes would just be more than expected, TL, has given us quite a few new outfits lately...I'm expecting decorations of some kind, but maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised! I wonder what's up with no teaser for us??

we can make our own teasers... see thread
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?16550-Preppy-Outfit

shakiba
08-18-11, 12:43 PM
We already go 3 new outfits after they did the last furniture update.. The outfits were the sapphire collection, lemon collection and the smooth sailing collection. I hope this time it's furniture that I can add in my shop.

redheadmb33
08-18-11, 01:03 PM
we can make our own teasers... see thread
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?16550-Preppy-Outfit

Thanks Kooky, I notice you have been doing this for us, and I appreciate it. I was just curious why we haven't gotten any sneak peeks is all, well it just adds to the excitement. Now I'm wondering if the Preppy Outfit is going to be the update.

kooky panda
08-18-11, 01:06 PM
I think last week, GM brought the wrong one with him. This week not sure...:(
He posts them as the development team sends them over to him.
I hope it is because we will be getting a really good one..lol

I love the teaser, but hate waiting.

flowless
08-18-11, 01:13 PM
i want decoration

casadolce
08-18-11, 01:14 PM
I wish for more slots as we move up the levels!

redheadmb33
08-18-11, 02:06 PM
I wish for more slots as we move up the levels!

Me too Flowless! That is the only thing I have ever paid cash money for is some extra slots. I bought gems when they were 40% off and purchased 4 extra slots. I now have 26. It has really helped to have the extra slots, but I sure wish we could earn them, and then again, I wonder if they do add more, will I be out of luck for earning more since I've already purchased four extra, like how I didn't get any extra when I accidentally hit the square and bought a slot like so many others have, but in the end we all ended up with 22, unless we purchased after that. You guys follow me?

shakiba
08-18-11, 03:07 PM
i want decoration

I'm with you on that. All we got for the past weeks were new outfits. Not that i's a bad idea buti think its time to get more decor. :D

mushroom79
08-19-11, 08:19 AM
purple clothes and plaid skirts pls!

MFAcct
08-19-11, 01:17 PM
I've gotten my farm story, bakery story, and restaurant story updates but none for fashion story. Didn't get either the 20% off or 30% off gem sale, either. What about you guys?

kooky panda
08-19-11, 01:20 PM
I've gotten my farm story, bakery story, and restaurant story updates but none for fashion story. Didn't get either the 20% off or 30% off gem sale, either. What about you guys?
no fashion yet. usually fashion rolls out around 4:00 pm(central time) in about a hour. I am waiting.......ummmm and waiting....

shakiba
08-19-11, 01:25 PM
no fashion yet. usually fashion rolls out around 4:00 pm(central time) in about a hour. I am waiting.......ummmm and waiting....

Ooh almost here! But what do you mean usually? What if they don't come at 4 pm? Oh no what if I get it on Tuesday? Ahh! Hurry up updates!

kooky panda
08-19-11, 01:27 PM
Ooh almost here! But what do you mean usually? What if they don't come at 4 pm? Oh no what if I get it on Tuesday? Ahh! Hurry up updates!

shakiba === Do not panic me!!!! lol I was fashionably late last week... got on Tuesday... I want mine today!!!!

casadolce
08-19-11, 01:32 PM
I was fashionably late last week...

God forbid!

kooky panda
08-19-11, 01:41 PM
http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/4412d080.jpg

redheadmb33
08-19-11, 02:14 PM
I got it on my iPhone, but not my iPad yet. It is a catalog item called "glamorous socialite". The black dress Kooky posted as gift, black sandle stilettos, black diamond clutch and diamond hoop earrings. Sorry I don't know how to get a pic up here yet. I wish someone could post a pic of that preppy outfit that's a coming!

kooky panda
08-19-11, 02:16 PM
No update for kooky. SomeOne PLZZ post a pic of new outfit so I can at least see it:(:(

Fly_Ty
08-19-11, 02:37 PM
I got it on my iPhone, but not my iPad yet. It is a catalog item called "glamorous socialite". The black dress Kooky posted as gift, black sandle stilettos, black diamond clutch and diamond hoop earrings. Sorry I don't know how to get a pic up here yet. I wish someone could post a pic of that preppy outfit that's a coming!
Are they 12 hour items?

julie1789
08-19-11, 02:47 PM
sorry if this is blurry but im so happy we finally get a 12 hr outfit! i've been waiting for it for a while, thank you TL!
http://i53.tinypic.com/aag8j7.jpg

julie1789
08-19-11, 02:50 PM
^oh that link doesnt work then try this one

http://i53.tinypic.com/aag8j7.jpg

kooky panda
08-19-11, 03:01 PM
Ohh I like the shoes !!

redheadmb33
08-19-11, 03:02 PM
http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j383/ohmymavs3/cfb1ec39.jpg. I know this was posted already, but followed Kooky's directions that she posted using photo bucket a few weeks ago, and I just have to see if it works!!

redheadmb33
08-19-11, 03:05 PM
And...it did. Wow wonder why so big? Thanks Kooky for the great directions! Yay for another 12 hour item. Meh for black, but we can use it to mix and match, and I am LOVING the earrings!!

kooky panda
08-19-11, 03:08 PM
Here is link for posting pics if u need

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15881-How-to-post-picture-using-photobucket

kooky panda
08-19-11, 03:10 PM
And...it did. Wow wonder why so big? Thanks Kooky for the great directions! Yay for another 12 hour item. Meh for black, but we can use it to mix and match, and I am LOVING the earrings!!

I pull up Photobucket on my computer and log In
Then u can rotate crop and resize u pics

tacobull
08-19-11, 03:39 PM
I know thew new update is glamorous socialite but why does my popup say "The weekly update is here! Check out the new Night Diamond Catalog" ?? Anyone else saw the same popup??

tacobull
08-19-11, 03:43 PM
So... I just checked my catalog its exactly the same clothes of Glamorous Socialite only for my (android if that matters) the catalog is named "Night Diamond" wierd...

julie1789
08-19-11, 03:51 PM
So... I just checked my catalog its exactly the same clothes of Glamorous Socialite only for my (android if that matters) the catalog is named "Night Diamond" wierd...

I also checked my catalog as well, I have the same thing
did TL decide to change the name of the outfit?

ccane77
08-19-11, 04:08 PM
They must have changed the name. When I connected with kooky earlier it was glamorous. Now both my droid and iPad say night diamond.

MFAcct
08-19-11, 04:41 PM
I have the new catalog items available for order and the three items in my avatar closet, but I haven't gotten the popup. Does this mean it's not being offered to me?

shakiba
08-19-11, 04:56 PM
Wow another catalogue update, surprise, surprise. -_- Oh and they are selling the dress seperatly for only $20! yay. -_- Aww and everything costs gems, oh well.
I was hoping for some decor but no it had to be another catalogue. well they do look nice and they are 12 hrs which to me is the only upside to this update. But of course everyone is different with their ideas and opinions.

flowless
08-19-11, 05:20 PM
i really was hoping for some decore

not every one wants clothes every week

i think they should alternate between clothes and decore

LCAHEARTS
08-19-11, 05:40 PM
Wow another catalogue update, surprise, surprise. -_- Oh and they are selling the dress seperatly for only $20! yay. -_- Aww and everything costs gems, oh well.
I was hoping for some decor but no it had to be another catalogue. well they do look nice and they are 12 hrs which to me is the only upside to this update. But of course everyone is different with their ideas and opinions.

Well actually you could get it for $10 but that's besides the point...I won't pay $5 for a box item, let alone $10 for an avatar item that only my neighbors benefit from. It's not like I see my girl as a part of the Welcome Home screen when returning to the store. So -_- indeed!

sweeties_121
08-19-11, 10:44 PM
I never even get any of the update can someone tell me why please!!

ariesblu
08-19-11, 11:13 PM
Well actually you could get it for $10 but that's besides the point...I won't pay $5 for a box item, let alone $10 for an avatar item that only my neighbors benefit from. It's not like I see my girl as a part of the Welcome Home screen when returning to the store. So -_- indeed!
Not everyone is offered the $9.99 deal. For me the lowest was $19.99 for the 'free' gift.

shakiba
08-20-11, 09:22 AM
Not everyone is offered the $9.99 deal. For me the lowest was $19.99 for the 'free' gift.

yeah same here, i have an i pod touch, maybe its different because of androids????

lambyo
08-20-11, 10:15 AM
I got the "free" fitted dress, but otherwise, no update yet. I assume I will get the other avatar options when the catalog update comes through Tues. I personally love the avatar clothing, my gal changes twice a day! I also enjoy seeing the combinations my neighbors come up with!

MFAcct
08-20-11, 10:45 PM
Cant wait for Tuesday. Hoping for 40% off 

missilein
08-21-11, 03:16 PM
Hmmm now its 22.08. And i still don't have the New Black Dress with New Diamond clutch Stiletts and Ales... So whatsapp wring on may iPhone that i See ppl withmaking New Dresses and i still can't make rthem...???? Help meere

kooky panda
08-21-11, 03:21 PM
Hmmm now its 22.08. And i still don't have the New Black Dress with New Diamond clutch Stiletts and Ales... So whatsapp wring on may iPhone that i See ppl withmaking New Dresses and i still can't make rthem...???? Help meere
updates are rolled out over a few days. I do not have the new catalog item yet either. We both should have by Tuesday.

isabelak
08-22-11, 05:44 AM
no update so far :-(

talyon
08-23-11, 07:50 AM
All should have their updates by about 3:00 pm today Tuesday EST. I always have at least one story that doesn't get the update until then, the final roll out. GL.

kooky panda
08-23-11, 07:52 AM
I got my update this morning..yeah. ...note I did not get a pop up, the new catalog item just showed up..

cassadee3
08-24-11, 02:37 PM
i would personnaly like to see a new Box or something! those are the best! oh and defientley new hairstlyes for your avatar. like mabye curly hair or something because not everyone has straight hair.... (:

kooky panda
08-24-11, 04:22 PM
Yeah GM gave us a teaser this Week!!!!!
Fauxnominal Fashion

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad218/NormantheFarmer/fashion_tease_leopardcoat.png

Fly_Ty
08-24-11, 06:34 PM
Yeah GM gave us a teaser this Week!!!!!
Fauxnominal Fashion

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad218/NormantheFarmer/fashion_tease_leopardcoat.png

Is the teaser for this Friday? How did you find the teaser?

krisses
08-25-11, 11:04 AM
Is it just me or are those items just same that Lemon Couture but colored black?

The dress looks just the same, so do heels and purse. Only earrings are different. (Btw i love those Lemon Couture lemon-slice-earrings!) Have Team Lava turn lazy and have started recycle old items in different colors? Oh, it is easy of course.

But when we get new decorations, when when when? Or walls and floors? :O

kooky panda
08-25-11, 11:16 AM
Is the teaser for this Friday? How did you find the teaser?
sometimes teasers show up in the next update, sometimes a later update. GM will post teasers under The Forum: Updates and Announcements

Here is the link for this one. http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?16818-Fauxnominal-Fashion

Fly_Ty
08-25-11, 04:05 PM
sometimes teasers show up in the next update, sometimes a later update. GM will post teasers under The Forum: Updates and Announcements

Here is the link for this one. http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?16818-Fauxnominal-Fashion

Thank you!