PDA

View Full Version : Message delete option?

tinyteaspoon
08-18-11, 09:06 AM
Ok, so admittedly, it's my fault for not reading the message before posting on someone's message board, but is it possible to get a delete option for your own messages on others' message walls? An unnamed member of my family (who i'm going to totally noogie to death today) has been messing with my ipad and he knows i sometimes don't check the messages before pasting & posting. and i accidentally pasted a url on someone's board. I am MORTIFIED that it happened and as far as i can tell, there's no way to edit your mrssages on someone else's board.

So TL, could we possibly get that option? :/
And to everyone who got that stupid url on their message board: i'm so so SO sorry! I will be much more careful next time! :(

kooky panda
08-18-11, 09:15 AM
Ok, so admittedly, it's my fault for not reading the message before posting on someone's message board, but is it possible to get a delete option for your own messages on others' message walls? An unnamed member of my family (who i'm going to totally noogie to death today) has been messing with my ipad and he knows i sometimes don't check the messages before pasting & posting. and i accidentally pasted a url on someone's board. I am MORTIFIED that it happened and as far as i can tell, there's no way to edit your mrssages on someone else's board.

So TL, could we possibly get that option? :/
And to everyone who got that stupid url on their message board: i'm so so SO sorry! I will be much more careful next time! :(

really good suggestion. I have done boo boo messages from time to time and had to go back and say please ignore....