PDA

View Full Version : Max Number of Appliances - Are You Surrrrrrree

dewey1025
08-17-11, 05:28 PM
The other day I saw someone with -- gasp -- at least 28 appliances. First thing that came to my head was that I was getting screwed over again. With the iphone people getting new appliances and new foods first and other things, I know fully that privileges and advantages for bigger money makers and inside folks is Team Lava's MO.

But even then, I'd like to know how you get that many. I'm stuck at 18, and that's the only maximum I've heard. Does anyone know under what circumstances can you have so many appliances?

Thanks.

greygull
08-17-11, 05:34 PM
I'm guessing you're on Android? I have one as well. When Android got the constructible ones, iDevice users got an option to unlock more appliance slots for 24 gems each. I'm sure it will be coming to Android, I'm just not sure when.

filo66
08-18-11, 07:15 AM
What is for sure is that Android players are, once again, being treated unfairly by getting content well after their iOS counterparts...

twompy
08-18-11, 12:34 PM
What is for sure is that Android players are, once again, being treated unfairly by getting content well after their iOS counterparts...

true.. i just take it as the norm now..

tanyalovesyouzttm
08-29-11, 04:14 AM
That person probably used gems to buy more appliances.

mattdiner
08-29-11, 04:27 AM
At that time, there was a bug where you could put out all easy appliances in restaurant story and go to restaurant story valentines day an put out all regular appliances. When you went back to regular restaurant story, you would have twice as many appliances.

BADBOINOVASWIFEY
09-01-11, 07:30 AM
I don't think that's fair at all. I'm on Android too. That's why I have yet to waste my hard earned money on this game. Sure its fun to play. But if TL is gonna consider me second-rate just cuz of the phone I have, then they don't deserve a dime from me.