PDA

View Full Version : unable to place new floor tiles and food not selling

dinergirl69
08-17-11, 03:16 PM
OK when I purchase new floor tiles I place them and then it says something like "tap again to buy" but I tap again it takes my coins but doesn't place the tile I just continue together same pop-up about tap again to but. If I continue tapping it will continue to take my coins but will never place the tile. Also set all food this morning in both BS and RS story just checked back made 58,000 in bakery but only 3,000 in restaurant. Why selling so slow in restaurant? Any help would be appreciated.:confused:

greygull
08-17-11, 03:22 PM
For the tiles - if there is something on top or in front of them, it can take several clicks, but should only charge you once. I found it's easier to move the items, place the tiles, the put the items back.

There are a few things that could be occurring between the two games. First, BS could have glitches and sold everything all at once. Second, were the items of equal value? Third, I know BS used to sell about twice as quickly as RS, but I've been seeing people say that it's slowed down.

dinergirl69
08-17-11, 07:03 PM
Thanks ill try moving the furniture to see if placing the floor tiles helps. Ill let you know if it works.

The selling in RS has slowed down quite a bit, but the past week has been really slow. I only did the actual money comparison today and was shocked at just how much slower on RS it was compared to BS. I'm not even making 20,000 a day with overstocked counters on RS. I could leave my restaurant open for a week unattended and still not sell out at this rate.

queenrocks77
08-17-11, 08:07 PM
I have trouble with the tiles sometimes (and I buy a lot of the specialty tiles). Thanks for the tip on moving stuff! I never thought of that

thispe
08-18-11, 11:40 AM
Also, I used to have a glitch were tiles didn't show up event though there was nothing in the way and the money was shown as spent. I restarted my phone and the problem was usually gone afterwards. The tiles I had bought without them showing up were then actually in the floor or in my inventory or else the money had been replaced, I never actually lost anything except time because of it.