PDA

View Full Version : Bug: restaurant set back 2 hours

di1975
08-16-11, 05:39 PM
Okay, that was really strange. I have been off for 2 hours and had set 3 mango delights which take 4 hours to cook up. I came back, and they had 2 hours left. I responded to messages and tipped people back off my wall.

Then I return to my restaurant and I have 1 unpreped mango...the other two stoves have nothing on them at all! I checked my news feed and someone who tipped me two hours ago is listed as seconds ago! Others I had already tipped back were gone! Anyone from the last two hours is hpjust gone.

The good news is I think I kept my coins. The bad news is no mangos. WEIRD!

jovenal
08-16-11, 05:44 PM
That's really weird! Mine seems to be running okay. Are you running the latest update, which seems to have multiple bugs? I noticed my FS is having several out-of-sync problem again with the latest update but not with RS (I've downgraded to the previous version).

di1975
08-16-11, 08:29 PM
I am running the newest version on an updated ipad2. It was just the weridest Hiccup I've seen.

I was going to try to go back to the old version but I haven't yet. Need to check if pc was autoupdated or still has old version I guess. The bugs are getting worse.