PDA

View Full Version : Customers won't sit at all of my tables

pinkmanatee
08-16-11, 04:53 PM
About half of my tables and chairs are always empty, and customers are turned away as if the restaurant is full. Can this be fixed?

I also have the issue with the gifts only being one plate.

I have an IPOD touch.

I have version 1.2.5

greygull
08-16-11, 05:07 PM
Are those chairs sharing tables? I've seen several people that have 1 table with 2 or more chair at them. Are all the chairs accessible? If neither of these are a problem, try restarting your device, and possibly deleting and redownloading the game (your progress is saved on TLs servers). If it is still a problem, post a pic of your place so we can take a look and try to help figure it out :)

The gift issue is being worked on. If you exit for a while, when you return, they should all be there.

jovenal
08-16-11, 05:09 PM
About half of my tables and chairs are always empty, and customers are turned away as if the restaurant is full. Can this be fixed?

I also have the issue with the gifts only being one plate.

I have an IPOD touch.

I have version 1.2.5

Are those empty chairs against the wall/edges? make sure your customer has a way to get to those chairs.

the gift issue on this version is a known bug and TL is already working on a fix. if you have access to the previous version (1.2.3) downgrade to it and you won't have problem with gifts getting credited for the right amount.

LanokaHarbor
08-16-11, 05:21 PM
Another thing I have noticed is the clean up time after the customers are done. The table also needs to be cleared before the customer gets to the host for them to go to the seating.

pinkmanatee
08-16-11, 06:11 PM
Restarting fixed it...should have tried that in the first place. Thank you!

greygull
08-16-11, 06:13 PM
Glad it's working now! And for future reference, whenever I'm having an issue, I do that first. Like with the gift issue. :)