PDA

View Full Version : Farm is out of sync with the server

meladyfarmer2
08-16-11, 10:41 AM
After the latest update FS 1.7.8 on my ipad2 i get the message fs is out of sync with the server after i have accepted material requests from nbrs. All the previous accepted request are back again.

kooky panda
08-16-11, 10:45 AM
I just had a small flash on nbrs farm.. I got off and restarted my device and it has been fine.
Try to restart your device.

myweedpatch
08-16-11, 10:51 AM
I also keep getting "out of sync" messages. I updated yesterday to get the new koi pond on farm story and now I keep getting the out of sync pop up. I've seen this especially when I accept neighbors requests for gifts...so far.

kooky panda
08-16-11, 10:53 AM
Everyone make sure to restart. If problem continues delete the game and redown it.(you will not lose your game).

If you still have problem, let me know. I will need the device you are playing on(and its version, i.e. current is 4.3.5.)

DoubleZ
08-16-11, 04:37 PM
Same here! Had to re-harvest and plow crops because of syncing error. Thought all was cool when I planted the 3-hr leek, but just checked back in on crops and another syncing error. Half my crop was unplanted, so had to replant them an hour later than the others. Some of us have to farm on schedules, and ths is sure making it difficult, not to mention unsightly!

kooky panda
08-16-11, 05:45 PM
I have started a thread to collect information . If you are still having issues please come to:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?16471-New-Farm-update-(with-Pond)-syn-and-gifting-problems

ChezCutts2
08-18-11, 08:17 PM
I have built my pond 100 times and each time within 10-15 seconds it turns back back into just a hole in the ground. Sad I was so psyched about it!

RoseRed74
08-19-11, 08:39 PM
I just had a small flash on nbrs farm.. I got off and restarted my device and it has been fine.

Well that didn't work. Sigh... I'll try deleting in the AM

jovenal
08-19-11, 08:42 PM
Well that didn't work. Sigh... I'll try deleting in the AM

No need to delete! It won't work. The latest update has a major glitch. Accepting neighbors' gloves and rubber lining request, the game will automatically goes into out of sync. check this thread instead.. http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?16471-New-Farm-update-(with-Pond)-syn-and-gifting-problems

Umanjr
08-20-11, 04:43 AM
Ever since latest update, my Farm is constantly out of sync on all my itouches and it sends material request that I accept.

Goosie
08-21-11, 10:49 AM

Does not help to restart, sync problems still there.

Running latest ios on ipad2 via wifi, sometimes 3G

keeker58
08-25-11, 04:03 PM
How do you delete game and redown it. I certainly don't want to lose anything. What is the procedure?

elliejean
08-25-11, 04:05 PM
I get the same pop-ups!

kooky panda
08-25-11, 04:08 PM
How do you delete game and redown it. I certainly don't want to lose anything. What is the procedure?

this is bug problem that has been reported. It should be fixed soon....I hope.

hectorloch
08-25-11, 04:36 PM

You won't lose anything. Your entire game record is held on the TL Servers. The app on your device merely accesses your game. Delete it as often as like. Download afresh - your game as you last left it will be waiting for you.

This sync problem seems quite serious. If you haven't recently sync'd your device, you may be able to restore the previous version of the FS app. If not and you have Time Machine working, the obvious solution would be to restore iTunes at a date prior to the Upload. But beware - lots can go wrong in these operations for those who act too swiftly. Check - and separately save - any new stuff that's gone on iTunes since the date you're going back to.

hectorloch
08-25-11, 04:39 PM
An added bonus - if you think it's a bonus - of reverting to the previous version is no bouncing drops.

A drawback is that you can't now get the pond. No easy choices. Hope they fix it soon.

tartarone
08-27-11, 04:45 AM
Same problem. I play on ipad 2, last version, wifi or 3G same bug." You're farm is out of sync with the serveur. We have refresh you're farm.". No mat?rial request possible. That's the first bug. The second is: when i watered someone in communauty, i hear watered, but number 5 stay the same:5. Sorry for my english, i'm french, i did not find a forum in my langage. Help!

tartarone
08-27-11, 05:14 AM
After the latest update, i find another bug (with the 2 others) : when i collect, i must now touch two times each crop..not just the first one like before..I'm so sorry. What can i do?