PDA

View Full Version : "Bug Fix" Update?

jackroc
08-16-11, 08:40 AM
Today I dowloaded the newest "bug fix" udate. When I returned ro the game, I checked everything I ussually check after an update:

-Cut off street trees, still here :(
-Cut off trees on rivers, still here :(
-Tile misplacement, still here :(
-Half tile movement, still unavailable :( :( :(

What bugs were fixed?
I did notice the special factory. Neat, but whats special about it? Do you get more cc on masterys? Different mastery gifts? Different contracts?

Anyway, Team Lava, above I have listed the bugs that have been neglected the most in this game, and the wierd thing is, these are the bugs we want fixed the most.

LanokaHarbor
08-17-11, 09:11 AM
Your list is true and concise. Not one of those bugs were fixed.

sourlicorice2
08-19-11, 11:00 AM
As for the special factory. It's not much different. It just if u want to add more factories instead of waiting to get to the right level u can buy one of these plus if you've reached the max amount of the normal factories then u can buy the special if u want to keep on adding factories.

DABNZ
08-27-11, 01:34 PM
I just did the update, havin been burned by the RS and BS updates of late..... Only to find that now I have the same issue with CS! Always saying 'out of sync' and gift notifications etc not disappearing once they have been collected etc. Think this should have been called a Bug Install!! LOL.

ariesblu
08-27-11, 02:58 PM
Eh there was no update for androids, so we'll have to continue to wait for that. In regards to the extra factory, we don't have that.

Bogiefurret
09-12-11, 12:00 PM
I have an andriod and I have the extra factory.