PDA

View Full Version : rainbow?

khunpla
08-16-11, 01:54 AM
Well, i really would like to have rainbow on my farm...but when i ask a nbr who had them..she said it's just pop up in her store but i don't have in mine and when i read through discussions...someone mentioned that it is in the sunshine box..can any of you confirm me where actually are they?

thanks for answering :-D

epiphany
08-16-11, 02:13 AM
Well, i really would like to have rainbow on my farm...but when i ask a nbr who had them..she said it's just pop up in her store but i don't have in mine and when i read through discussions...someone mentioned that it is in the sunshine box..can any of you confirm me where actually are they?

thanks for answering :-D

yipe, in Sunshine Box http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?13638-New-sunshine-box&highlight=rainbow Bear in mind your playing roulette with the box, & may not get wthe rainbow......

khunpla
08-16-11, 02:14 AM
Thanks epiphany..i'll take a risk! ^^

staylor2013
07-26-13, 07:54 AM
I put Air & Island in the breeding den & got an egg that has different colors. It actually looks like a rainbow, the rainbow egg isn't listed on the page with all the other eggs & I'm playing on my Android phone so I have no idea how to take pics. Can someone please tell me if this is actually a Rainbow Dragon egg?

Holodoc
07-26-13, 01:04 PM
I put Air & Island in the breeding den & got an egg that has different colors. It actually looks like a rainbow, the rainbow egg isn't listed on the page with all the other eggs & I'm playing on my Android phone so I have no idea how to take pics. Can someone please tell me if this is actually a Rainbow Dragon egg?
Errr... you are in the completely wrong topic. This is about FARM (!) Story. And you are digging up a 2 year-old thread.
Besides that I think you are right and hatching a rainbow dragon. ;)

MiniLaura
07-26-13, 01:53 PM
Since the question was answered (2 years ago) and the new post is not relevant, I'm closing the thread.