PDA

View Full Version : Can we have available items for avatar profile without using gems???

08-15-11, 11:31 PM
Can we have more 'gem-less' items for our avatar? Outfits & accessories?

If we purchase, only got very limited items for purchase. all the rest which are awesome items gonna use our gems?!
( I believed some nbs earned hard for their gems especially if u are from SINGAPORE )

Awaiting anxiously for more awesome items for us to purchase!!

CHeers & hugzzz :o

sparkled27
08-16-11, 06:29 PM
I agree with this post I would like more items that cost coins. I feel like all the really good stuff you have to use gems to get and I don't want to use them for that. Pls consider adding more coin items for purchase. And I would love more accessories as well like the earrings .

lambyo
08-20-11, 10:20 AM
I'd also love more coin clothing. Also, the ability to choose to wear both a necklace and earrings at the same time.

bunnyfuzz420
08-20-11, 11:41 AM
I Couldn't agree more! It's frustrating that so many of the items for avatars cost 10-15 gems...it's basically like they cost $2-5 US dollars each which can get very expensive. Sadly I don't think they will ever change that. We can only hope :) It's understandable though that they need the money to keep their company growing and running, like any business. But I do feel that there should be more opportunities to get free gems. I know personally between bakery, restaurant, and fashion I have spent at least $300.00 buying gems (crazy, yes, I know). I always wait until they're 40% off but it still adds up fast! Since I only recently began checking the forum often I have noticed that there are contests that provide a way to get free gems! Love that idea! But I still want more chances in game too receive gems. Perhaps at level 4 mastery getting 2 gems instead of 1...or something along those lines. Since I'm no longer employed I cannot purchase gems anymore and support teamlava that way, but as long as they continue to take good care of us I always recommend the games to friends and speak highly of them as my way of showing support. So I will continue to cross my fingers that maybe one day they will do promotions again like the "download this game get 6 gems" or perhaps "gem give-aways" to players that have given to money to the company, or just random players. Just my thoughts...sorry for the long post! And yes I think ALL items that are in the catalog should only cost coins for avatars! And that only items that are not available in the catalog should maybe cost gems...believe that would be a little more fair :)

dalula
08-25-11, 04:15 PM
On my other account on a droid htc incredible phone i always get the "download this game get 6 gems" but i already downloaded all of the 'interesting' looking games... wonder why they dont do this for nightclub story, zoo story, or treasure story but i dont think i can download those games anyway on the phone. Wish they would do it for itouch too! I agree with the wearing necklace and earrings at the same time. I also think they should let you wear 2 clothes at the same time, like you can buy a jacket for your avatar but also pick a nice top to wear underneath. Also wish the gems were cheaper, or they do 40% AND Free gift at the same time (gem packages decrease 40% and come with a free gift) then i would buy it.

likeabigClub
01-02-14, 02:44 AM
You have to play the Games (you had Download) a little bit...(just the Start ) Then go back to nightclub and you become 6 gems. :)

kooky panda
01-02-14, 08:55 AM
This is an older thread and has now gone off topic.
Closing.