PDA

View Full Version : I need information on how to play

lgibson272
08-15-11, 06:25 PM
I need information on how to play the fashion story my Id is lgibson272 my store name is Diva and.I am on level 21

trenae
08-15-11, 06:30 PM
Hi lgibson272 -

I moved your post to be in the Fashion Story Discussion area, as you'll likely receive a bit more information here on how to play.

Is there information you're looking for in particular?

Hawaiianmomma
08-31-11, 02:34 PM
I see only gifted items from neighbors in your store honey, do you know to make the clothes that go on the racks and tables? Is that what u need help with or is it something else?

Rachael98
08-31-11, 02:36 PM
I see only gifted items from neighbors in your store honey, do you know to make the clothes that go on the racks and tables? Is that what u need help with or is it something else?

If that's the case, should one of us send an in-game post with advice?

Hawaiianmomma
08-31-11, 02:45 PM
Need 2 find out exactly what she's searching for, but you can go ahead and jump the *** and add her like I did Racheal

Hawaiianmomma
08-31-11, 02:45 PM
Or better yet, have an employee answer her questions since she's been asking for help for awhile now.

Rachael98
08-31-11, 02:49 PM
Or better yet, have an employee answer her questions since she's been asking for help for awhile now.

At this point in time, I believe TL only have employee accounts for testing. I'd love a help team in-game though. They could moderate, answer questions and be made up of reliable users with lots of experience...I can picture it now...

Sorry, I should stop fantasising. I'd add her. But FshS isn't on my device right now:( and I'm running low on memory space:(:(!

Hawaiianmomma
08-31-11, 03:01 PM
At this point in time, I believe TL only have employee accounts for testing. I'd love a help team in-game though. They could moderate, answer questions and be made up of reliable users with lots of experience...I can picture it now...

Sorry, I should stop fantasising. I'd add her. But FshS isn't on my device right now:( and I'm running low on memory space:(:(!
Okay, I added her early and only see gift items out, not sure if she needs 1,2,3's of the game...not many posters on her wall either but my detects a few gem items.....

lgibson272
08-31-11, 06:38 PM
I am on level 21 with 408,745 cash with 19,911 stars. How can I get more gems? the reason why I ask is because when I go to my catalog all the items I have to purchase are with gems and I only have six gems

kooky panda
08-31-11, 07:01 PM
I am on level 21 with 408,745 cash with 19,911 stars. How can I get more gems? the reason why I ask is because when I go to my catalog all the items I have to purchase are with gems and I only have six gems

Are you talking about purchasing items from the closet for your avatar? If so some items cost gems and some coins.
You get gems from mastering your clothes(completing level 2 and level 4). You can also watch on the forum for contests. You can enter these contests to win gems.
(there are none going on now).

Hawaiianmomma
09-01-11, 01:56 AM
Catalog Clothing takes time to make Honey,it cost no gems okay

Example:
1. Pick "Simply Casual" purse
2. Wait 5 minutes
3. When finished put on tables like you have been putting your gifts/ finished and ready to sale
4. I added you this morning as neighbour, I am HawaiianHoney come to see me if you need help at your store okay.

Hawaiianmomma
09-01-11, 01:59 AM
Different Catalog Clothes have separate times to finish starting from 1 minute to 2 days of waiting