PDA

View Full Version : missing items

babalamub
08-15-11, 02:20 PM
overnight i put all 24 hour clothing to be ready for the next day. i used a lot of gems to purchase spaces and had over 25 additional slots to order clothing. all my clothing that was in the order section was missing. Not what was on the racks and tables but the catalog. I also had purchased a bunch of box items. One of them was the quad sofa. All the other items are there but not my sofa. It is not in any spaces of the design section and i did not do anything with it. I lost all my money for putting out the clothes, the money I would have made from the clothes, plus I had to wait another day to order more clothing. I am not even getting upset about that. I want my quad sofa back.

kooky panda
08-15-11, 02:30 PM
What device(and its version ) do you play on?

Try retarting your device. If nothing, then try deleting the game and redown it from the app store.(you will not lose your game).

If that does not help, you will need to email support@teamlava.com to have them check on your sofa.

babalamub
08-15-11, 02:56 PM
I tried all of that. No offense, I love the games. I have restaurant, fashion, farm, and bakery story. I have bought gems for all of them a bunch of times. It's just that every day there is a problem with all of the games. It is very frustrating to keep having to go to team lava all the time.

kooky panda
08-15-11, 04:17 PM
yes I know it can be very frustrating. Let me ask you what device do you play on? I know itunes has a new update for idevices . I have found that some ppl with issues, go and get the most current version for their device and it seems to fix alot of problems.

If android device, you may want to check to make sure you have the most current version.

(worth a try)