PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Rotation degrees

IsisPisces
08-15-11, 01:41 PM
I wanted to toss out a suggestion that items in the shop be capable of rotating more than just two directions. At the least, the ability to rotate N/S/E/W would be great so that we can use the two invisible walls of the store, or have aisles of dressing rooms, or product that faces toward the exterior windows for better window shopping. Ideally it would be even more amazing if it were possible to rotate items along the diagonal axis as well, so as to create 3-way mirror arrangements etc. I realize this would require a greater amount of design time since some items would require creating back-side graphics for, but it would definitely allow a much larger range of versatility and creativity in our set-ups.

Thanks!
IsisPisces

myweedpatch
08-15-11, 01:55 PM
Love this idea...will keep fingers crossed!

IsisPisces
08-15-11, 01:57 PM
Yah, was thinking of doing kind of a cross between how Torrid and Lane Bryant have their mirrors/dressing rooms set up, and realized I couldn't make my rooms face each other, or even make a 3-way mirror as they only face two directions. It was a sadface moment, hehe.

zuala
08-15-11, 04:05 PM
I have also found this inflexible rotation to be a bit of a problem especially in decorating and designing the boutique.
Just like the N/E/S/W rotation in restaurant story. :-)

Alena93
08-15-11, 07:06 PM
Agreed !! I thought I was the only one it would be nice if we had an option to hang clothes on the wall too! Not just on racks or tables.

roxabelle
08-16-11, 02:35 AM
Aaaaaaaargh I completely agree! The check outs can face 4 directions, so why not the changing rooms and mirrors? I'd really like to see this in the game more than anything.