PDA

View Full Version : Question: Smooth Sailing garment set?

IsisPisces
08-15-11, 01:35 PM
Playing on an Apple iPhone, version 1.2.4.

I've noticed that both myself as well as a number of my other friends have not had the Smooth Sailing product line come available for us, even though it appears to be available for many others, even at lower levels. I don't even see it in my future levels within the catalogue. I checked the Apple store and it's not showing the game as in need of an update. Is there something I need to do to make this apparel line available? It's totally adorable and I'd love to be able to sell it.

Thanks!
IsisPisces, lvl 24

kooky panda
08-15-11, 01:47 PM
updates roll out over days. (I have not gotten yet either). We should have by Tuesday.

See Thread
http://forums.teamlava.com/announcement.php?f=68

IsisPisces
08-15-11, 02:00 PM
Aha! So the app store is just slow to push out the update? Good to know! I'd been reading that thread, but wasn't sure if that was the reason for it, as I've only been playing for maybe two weeks, and was afraid there might be some mystical something I was failing to do. ^.^

I hope we eventually get to wear some of those on our avatars, they'd go well with my overall punk theme.

Thanks!!
IsisPisces

kooky panda
08-15-11, 02:17 PM
Yes I hate when I have to wait on one of my games. At least it is random per week, so I do not have wait each time.
some weeks lucky ... some not so:(