PDA

View Full Version : its a gnome thing

Unregistered
10-01-10, 08:49 PM
please please please change the male gnome award at the end of the leaf award.... this is my 5th post or so about this.... they only sell for 600 coins, they look angry and we should get differnent reward for the different crops... there are so many other items we could get... Please reconsider this gnome thing... i have 2 really dont need anymore and would like to see something else...see previous posts... thanks

Unregistered
10-02-10, 04:51 PM
Maybe when we complete rank 4, we can pick an item from the discovery chest! We can pick one rank(1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th) and pay a certain amount of coins for each one. Such as:

1st Rank= Pay 100,000
2nd Rank= Pay 50,000
3rd Rank= Pay 25,000
4th Rank= Pay 10,000

Then we can pick our item from whatever rank we choose....how does that sound?

Unregistered
10-02-10, 04:56 PM
Maybe when we complete rank 4, we can pick an item from the discovery chest! We can pick one rank(1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th) and pay a certain amount of coins for each one. Such as:

1st Rank= Pay 100,000
2nd Rank= Pay 50,000
3rd Rank= Pay 25,000
4th Rank= Pay 10,000

Then we can pick our item from whatever rank we choose....how does that sound?

When I said complete rank 4 I meant on the crop mastery and when I said pick from one of the ranks, I meant from the discovery chest. I hope this makes more sense and hope you like my idea!

NervJMSL
10-05-10, 07:48 AM
Just try to make lemonade with what you've got I made a Gnome Farm
http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz174/NervUnJMSL/d2d4872e.jpg
People complain too much about free stuff. Im just happy at least i can play it at work, and we still get 5% out of mastered crops. Seems reasonable if you think about the fact you did have to pay for this game or anything in it.

Most online games will stop your advance if you dont pay a significant amount, honestly I can still get to level 75 with a beatiful farm without a villa or a rabbit (not saying I dont like them or that I might not acquire them in the future).

We should all be grateful that TeamLava pays this much atention to the game, most iphone developers dont even update EVER!!!!!!

farmerrobbo
10-05-10, 05:25 PM
How about getting 5 gems instead of gnomes?