PDA

View Full Version : Problem leveling up blueberry buckle?

coatimom
08-15-11, 06:40 AM
I wasn't happy to get blueberry buckle because I hate one day foods, so I thought I'd slam em out. I've baked 24 in the last two days and I'm a little less than halfway to level 2 on it. This seems way off. Anyone else having this problem? I don't want to bake anymore until I know I'm going to get regular credit for it. Thanks!

JDBugg88
08-15-11, 09:08 AM
I am lvl, I leveled it quickly I didnt see any effect to be honest but only cooking 24 of them isn't going to get you level 3 by no means, and are you cooking these with a normal oven?

piperazine
08-15-11, 02:55 PM
I read on another thread for each mastering level, you need to make about:

Level 1: 16 times
Level 2: 40 times
Level 3: 74 times
Level 4: 144 times

I can't remember which thread I got this from... I just have this jotted down somewhere.

coatimom
08-16-11, 03:28 PM
Okay I made the new watermelon drink and it took me about 16 to get to the same place that it took me 24 buckles to reach. The buckles were cooked on a mix of easy and regular ovens. So yeah, something seems off. But if no one else is having this problem maybe it's just a fluke. Thanks.

CakeOOH
09-03-11, 02:32 PM
On the plus side, the XP is high, so the more you make, the faster you level up. I think I've leveled up 2x in the past 3 days thanks to the Blueberry Buckle!