PDA

View Full Version : Weekly update on other Stories except Fashion Story and Bakery Story...

mommy2boys2
08-15-11, 03:44 AM
Yeah, it was mentioned. I have always gotten my updates right on the dot. So, when I see others with new things and it is Monday now I tend to worry as I had a big issue with Fashion Story just a week ago. I want to enjoy it, not worry about it. And no, I am not a beginner...been playing for a long time on all Stories...except Nightclub or whatever it is I just cant get it on my phone.

Thanks for your help!

Carrie

Phthon
08-15-11, 07:59 AM
If you don't have it by Tuesday...then worry. The updates seem to roll out on Fridays and Tuesdays. Not Mondays. I know it is hard to wait, but I kind of like having something to look forward to occasionally on Tuesday.

mommy2boys2
08-15-11, 10:19 PM
Ok..it is a couple hours till Tuesday..uggg its so hard!!!

sweeties_121
08-19-11, 10:55 PM
My fashion story won't update the night diamond update and all of my neighbors have got it but not me i can see the clothing on there avatars but it doesnt show up in my catalog of closet!!cam someome please help!!

silver_dew
08-19-11, 11:59 PM
My fashion story won't update the night diamond update and all of my neighbors have got it but not me i can see the clothing on there avatars but it doesnt show up in my catalog of closet!!cam someome please help!!

Updates roll out over few days for all the users. You should get yours soon. Meanwhile u can read this thread abt updates :
http://forums.teamlava.com/announcement.php?f=68