PDA

View Full Version : Slow loading

VYSzoo
08-15-11, 12:01 AM
Very slow to load. Cant see pending gifts

kooky panda
08-15-11, 04:45 AM
what device do you play on? also what is the version of your device?

Try restarting the game(or restart your device).

jennabug5
08-15-11, 06:32 PM
Apparently its EVERY user. The game wont save ANY progress made, if you take completed food/drinks off machines and serve them, close game, re-open----It goes immediately back to all that food and drink right back on the machines. If you collect tips, close game, reopen----All those same tips are on the table NOT PICKED UP.

Im so sick and tired of all these glitches with no explanation from TeamLava on the forums. We are always left wondering and guessing without the courtesy of a response from any of the developers on the forums. Such an unprofessional group of people running this game. What's even more frustrating is there will be NO compensation for lost time or lost product in game. What a load of garbage.

FRUSTRATED.

jaid666
08-15-11, 06:38 PM
What you're mentioning sound like sync errors, and yea from what i've seen it's more a problem on TL's side then ours. I served everything that was cooking, set a new batch of blueberry buckler up and left things cooking, got told my bakery needed to be refreshed, left and came back 5 minutes later, everything said it was still cooking, all tips were still gone but when I came back 2 or 3 hours later to check my ice cream and nothing from the previous batch of velvet cake had even been served...

kooky panda
08-15-11, 07:01 PM
If you would like to report a bug in Bakery Story, please make sure to include the following:

1. Your device (iOS, Android, please be as specific as possible) and it's version number
2. Your games version (this can be found on the bottom of the Help/FAQ page)
3. A description of the problem, and what you were doing when the problem occurred
4. If possible, a screenshot of the problem

I will be moving this thread to the bakery feedback and bugs forum