PDA

View Full Version : Bakery no jobs

Sweetxxxxx
08-14-11, 11:21 PM
I don't get any assingment to make at the story what can i do

kooky panda
08-15-11, 04:47 AM
I do not understand what you are asking.. can you clarify?

Sweetxxxxx
08-15-11, 09:11 AM
Other people get asingments to do for axemple make 3 carot pie but i don't get these things or thry have to buy a counter or something i get nothing of that kind do you understand greets

popgunsmom
08-15-11, 09:17 AM
The quests came with an update a few weeks ago. You can go to your market to see if you have a bakery story update.

tinyteaspoon
08-15-11, 02:26 PM
I have the latest version of bakery story and i have every update for the game but i don't have those quests either. i've tried re-installing the game but still nothing. :) i'm actually really happy about that because from what i understand, they don't really help you do anything except waste gold and gems. I have on my restaurant story and i've stopped doing them completely after level 5. The blimking icons get annoying on there but i've learned to ignore that.

Sweet, it's not going to affect game play or your ability to level or anything, so i wouldn't worry about it.

popgunsmom
08-16-11, 11:58 PM
Ya, I played through them all on CS and was slightly disappointed I didn't receive a grand reward. At the very least, they should give same rewards as they do for level mastery. On the other hand, I hate to complain. TL is doing a nice job and ultimately I really enjoy playing,