PDA

View Full Version : Can't access CS from other TL games

DABNZ
08-14-11, 10:12 AM
Sorry if this has been covered before but I have found that I can access my other TL games from CS, but not the other way round. If I use the drop down box in the right hand corner it just says 'Installed' but I have to go out to my main screen and enter CS that way. Any ideas anyone?

di1975
08-14-11, 10:18 AM
I had this, too! Very annoying....course I'm not actively playing CS anymore but it was a bother....

bigbux3
08-14-11, 10:58 AM
I cant either!!!!! I just asked a bunch of people about this, but they've never heard of it!! I can access it if I have CSVD downloaded. However when I switch over to it, it goes to VD version!

casadolce
08-14-11, 11:38 AM
Thanks for posting this! I thought it was just me....

xokay
08-14-11, 02:25 PM
I think it's a glitch. I'm not even sure that TL knows about it. It might be worth sending an email to support@teamlava.com to let them know.

bigbux3
08-14-11, 03:19 PM
Besides that, a few weeks ago, I got a notification from Farm Story, so I switched over to Farm Story, the only thing is, there was no game notification. So whenever I go to another TL app, the 1 notification stays there, and never disappears!

farmerrobbo
08-15-11, 09:51 PM
Same problem for me. As far as emailing TL, I have done this on a number of issues and it's pretty hit and miss. Sometimes they reply other times they never do. So much for support!